Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: WWI Inerative MK II

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: WWI Inerative MK II

I, Warman8 of Switzerland, will keep my neutrality in this war. We will not risk our destruction of our country.

(I look to see if I find the name of my Swiss Leader, and Motep, I PM you soon :-) )

Wait so I can just tell you anywhere on teh map to send my armies to? In the pm, can you just show me how the basic pm would look like for me to send it.
    "I thought CA was unarmed? Unless he got some samurai swords or something... I only got some rocks and some sticks." Shlin in BR realizing he has no weapons what so ever.

Nascent Veteran Member Tiberius of the Drake's Avatar

wat about Poland? I know it wasnt a country at the time but could someone take over the population and potentially cede from Russia?
    "Something can be done, by careful analysis, to sort out truth from propaganda and legend. But this is where the real difficulties begin, since each student inevitably selects, constitutes criteria, according to his own unconscious assumptions, social, ethical or political. Moral conditioning, in the widest sense, plays a far greater part in the matter than most people- especially the historians themselves-ever realize."
    -Peter Green

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I think the threat of Polish revolution was long gone by this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Gah! My beloved Serbia is taken!

Are there any free nations?
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Just your average Senior Member Warmaster Horus's Avatar
    Besancon, France: a stepping stone to greatness. I hope.

What happened to Canada on the list?

If I can't be them, I'll be the US, then.
    The Throne Room: "Less a forum, more a way of life." Econ21
    Don't hesitate to visit the Mead Hall! A little more reading, a little less shouting, please.
    Join the latest greatest installement of mafia games: Capo di Tutti Capi!
    Check out the Gahzette!
    By the by, are you interested in helping out the Gahzette? Think you could be a writer, reporting on the TW or Org community? Then check the Gahzette Thread or drop me a PM!

Back.

Motep, I'm Holland (as I want to be a neutral from the start)

So: Neutrality here we come

Retired Senior Member Prince Cobra's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOC: Well, I am Bulgaria. Since I do not have much PM space and I am a bit busy for polite denials, I will communicate only with my neighbours discussing the neutral position Bulgaria have (so far). To all: you may read the previous Interactive but it is not obligatory I will have the same decisions. Depending how hard you try, mates, I can be either your enemy or ally

We of Bulgaria declare we are neutral and we ask our borders to be respected. We also note that despite the territorial disputes with Serbia, Greece and Romania for the territories where Bulgarian population live, we will not change our stance so far. We sincerely hope a peaceful way out of the world crisis would be found!

Ferdinand, Tzar of Bulgaria

Vasil Radoslavov, Prime-minister

P.S. I will be replying on Wednesday and Friday on the messages. Do not worry if i am not fast.
    Last edited by Prince Cobra; 10-03-2007 at 12:05.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

"The assasination of Archduke Ferdinand is considered by the Italians as an act of war upon our Allies, Austria-Hungary. Italy declares war on Serbia."
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Default Re: WWI Interative MK II

I'm so screwed... and here I was thinking of making a speech about how it wasn't our fault

Meh... might as well...

"The strong had once again declared war against a poor defenceless country... and though the kingdom of Serbia grieves also for the death of the Archduke, it should be noted that it was only the action of a few from the violent Black Hands that commited this horrendous crime, we, the government of Serbia, and its civilians, its army and its affiliated organisations, played no part in this hideous plot! But our borders will be violated, and our peaceful country destroyed soon... who will aid us? Who will take up the torch of Slavic freedom now? We, the people of Serbia, beg for the world to intervene, stop this conflict, and resolve the problem once and for all. But now, it is with heavy heart that we mobilise our troops, so as to defend our little realm... For now we stand alone, and alone we will surely fall...we who will answer the call of the weak? of freedom? of peace?"

Петар I Карађорђевић (King Peter I of Serbia)

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

A leader who cannot control his people is not a leader at all. You must take the blame for what your people have done, because it is your fault that you cannot control them. I will not declare war as of yet, but will await Franz Joseph to contact us with what he wishes my people to do.

And I see that Germany has no dissidents? Perhaps because your military crushed and massacred them all?

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shlin28
    I'm so screwed... and here I was thinking of making a speech about how it wasn't our fault

Meh... might as well...

"The strong had once again declared war against a poor defenceless country... and though the kingdom of Serbia grieves also for the death of the Archduke, it should be noted that it was only the action of a few from the violent Black Hands that commited this horrendous crime, we, the government of Serbia, and its civilians, its army and its affiliated organisations, played no part in this hideous plot! But our borders will be violated, and our peaceful country destroyed soon... who will aid us? Who will take up the torch of Slavic freedom now? We, the people of Serbia, beg for the world to intervene, stop this conflict, and resolve the problem once and for all. But now, it is with heavy heart that we mobilise our troops, so as to defend our little realm... For now we stand alone, and alone we will surely fall...we who will answer the call of the weak? of freedom? of peace?"

Петар I Карађорђевић (King Peter I of Serbia)

My secret police have a list of approximately 50 known associates of the Black Hand. Simply take them into custody, turn them over to us, and this can all be avoided. I'm a reasaonable man, and I have no desire to flatten Sarajevo. But I will not allow the death of my nephew and heir to go unpunished.
    Last edited by Don Corleone; 10-03-2007 at 18:24.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

And I see that Germany has no dissidents? Perhaps because your military crushed and massacred them all?
    A group of know terrorists would of course be crushed.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

I'm willing to do nothin.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone

My secret police have a list of approximately 50 known associates of the Black Hand. Simply take them into custody, turn them over to us, and this can all be avoided. I'm a reasaonable man, and I have no desire to flatten Sarajevo. But I will not allow the death of my nephew and heir to go unpunished.
    Isn't Sarajevo in your land? By all means, flatten it if you want

We will consider handing over the associates, if only they were tried in an international court, and be treated fairly.

Isn't Sarajevo in your land? By all means, flatten it if you want

We will consider handing over the associates, if only they were tried in an international court, and be treated fairly.
    I meant Belgrade. You do not get to set conditions. We will not have you shuttle them off on a train to Moscow in the night where their Slavic brothers stage a false court to rubber-stamp their innocence. You asked how to avoid war and this is how. You do not have much time. Either turn the 50 suspects over to Imperial Austrian forces, AT ONCE, or prepare for war. But do not protect murderers and then claim you had no choices. Your choice is simple, turn over the Bosnian nationalists to whom you have granted asylum, or share their fate.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Blog Entries

I hope That the countries involved settle this issue. I do not wish to see war break out, escally close to our small,peaceful country.

-Messanger from the Swiss

I do believe you two are already at war though.

Blog Entries

OCC:Arthur Hoffmann was the Swiss Preisdent in 1914 for your information.

Lord Saika Magoichi Member Seign Thelas's Avatar

Any open spots?

Actually, Seignthales, why don't you take over as Austria. I've already got my hands full, and I really shouldn't have signed up for this. I'll watch intently though!

Strike for the South

AWWWW

Blog Entries

Actually, Seignthales, why don't you take over as Austria. I've already got my hands full, and I really shouldn't have signed up for this. I'll watch intently though!

awwww. Actually, you should have picked Sweden for old time sake

I meant Belgrade. You do not get to set conditions. We will not have you shuttle them off on a train to Moscow in the night where their Slavic brothers stage a false court to rubber-stamp their innocence. You asked how to avoid war and this is how. You do not have much time. Either turn the 50 suspects over to Imperial Austrian forces, AT ONCE, or prepare for war. But do not protect murderers and then claim you had no choices. Your choice is simple, turn over the Bosnian nationalists to whom you have granted asylum, or share their fate.
    To whoever person that rules Austria:

If we hand this people to you, won't they recieve an unfair trail from you too? We only ask for an internation court, but if you continue to behave this way, your troops will face a hard fight across the land of Serbia...

This can't be a WWI Interactive if there is no WWI.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    This can't be a WWI Interactive if there is no WWI.

argeed. just because it's a IH, doesn't mean WWI can't happen. it needs to happen to make this work

One easily trifled with Member Target Champion Motep's Avatar

Exactly! No turning over the black hand...ummm...they have escaped Serbia...yeah.

Open slots: belgium

Map will be edited soon

Canada's military is added onto Britain, so I removed Canada as a playable faction.

(As game moderator, I am more or less forced to remain neutral in the game at this point. So do not attack me, or you will have a plague.)
    Last edited by Motep; 10-04-2007 at 01:01.
    TosaInu shall never be forgotten.

Lord Saika Magoichi Member Seign Thelas's Avatar

I'll go for Don Corleone's offer and take over as Austria, if I'm allowed.

One easily trifled with Member Target Champion Motep's Avatar

Okay.

I might need sombody to do the map. I tried three times to update morocco, using paint (my computer sucks and cant run adobe photoshop, the only other editing program i have) and it keeps doing the thing where it makes a giant line through the whole thing. So, I have to start over...This is really pissing me off....
    TosaInu shall never be forgotten.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast