Thread: Mod question

Member Member Centurion Crastinus's Avatar

Default Mod question

I have been playing EB for about 10 months. I think its great. However I only ever play as the Romans because they are so bad ass. Would this mod be better suited to me? Is realism as sought after as it is in EB? If this question has been answered already just let me know which thread I could find it in.

Default Re: Mod question

I mean, I don't know what "realism" you're looking for exactly, but we have special, unique skins for each Leagion, from Polybian to Pre-Marian to Post-Marian to Imperial.
    Head of Publicity for Ecce, Roma Surrectum.

Default Re: Mod question

Quote Originally Posted by mjmehrer07
    I have been playing EB for about 10 months. I think its great. However I only ever play as the Romans because they are so bad ass. Would this mod be better suited to me? Is realism as sought after as it is in EB? If this question has been answered already just let me know which thread I could find it in.
    My intention, as I go along, is to make the Romans more realistic than any mod ever has....within the limitations of RTW and it's constrains.
    "...then came the ensigns encompassing the Eagle, which is at the head of every Roman Legion; the King, and the strongest of all birds, which seems to them a signal of dominion, and an omen that they shall conquer all against whom they march....." Flavius Josephus