View Poll Results: Holy Roman Emperor Elections

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Kingdom of Spain - King Charles I (Motep)

2 16.67%
  • ArchDuchy of Austria - ArchDuke Ferdiand I (Draco Leman)

6 50.00%
  • Duchy of Bavaria - Duke Albert V (King Jan III Sobieski)

3 25.00%
  • Duchy of Saxony

0 0%
  • Duchy of Franconia

1 8.33%

Thread: Religious Wars Interactive History: Holy Roman Emperor Elections

Default Religious Wars Interactive History: Holy Roman Emperor Elections

Religious Wars
    Holy Roman Emperor Elections

This poll is for the Holy Roman Emperor Elections; a prestigous title to be held.

This Poll can only be voted in if you are a Player in the Interactive History Religious Wars. Check out the thread if your interested.

There are five Nations in this Poll; vote for who you would like to see as Holy Roman Emperor. This title gives:
    The land the Empire currently owns to the winner
    A large portion of the Florins market
    More Armies

It is certianly balancing and could win wars and such. So ALL Players please vote for your favoured contestant, this will ahve a huge impact on the game, and a simlar election will appear for Papal Elections.
    Last edited by Baby Boomer; 01-16-2008 at 11:52.

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Religious Wars Interactive History: Holy Roman Emperor Elections

When is this voting due?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

The Elections close the same day as the deadline for Orders; January 23rd.

Nobody loves me!!!

A Confused Asian Member Ayachuco's Avatar
    In the No Man's Land between Homelessness and abject Poverty

Well, that's what happens when you're an absentee landlord.

Don't worry about it, when I'm Emperor we're going to see changes around here (if God aka Baby Boomer approves ), basically you're going to get more land.
    Through the ages every weapon has evolved from two basic design philosophies, either a rock or a sharp pointy stick.

"We're not Communists, we're not pinko... we can't be, 'cause you pay to come and see us and we sell t-shirts at our gigs". Cedric Bixler-Zavala of At the Drive-In
    “I grew an afro. Not only did it make me cool, but it did wonders for my career. Oh, and I can get chicks now, too.” Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Jan III Sobieski
    Nobody loves me!!!

Someone do.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Dammit!! King Charles better win!

Well, I'm just as good. I'll listen to whatever my big brother wants to do even if I have to manipulate him. It will be fun.
    Through the ages every weapon has evolved from two basic design philosophies, either a rock or a sharp pointy stick.

"We're not Communists, we're not pinko... we can't be, 'cause you pay to come and see us and we sell t-shirts at our gigs". Cedric Bixler-Zavala of At the Drive-In
    “I grew an afro. Not only did it make me cool, but it did wonders for my career. Oh, and I can get chicks now, too.” Omar Rodriguez-Lopez

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad I
    Dammit!! King Charles better win!
    Motep hasn't been on in over a week...
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Someone has voted who is not part of the Interactive History Religious Wars; If done so again I can and will take it to the Moderators. This poll is very important to the running of the game. If it was a accident please say who you voted for and I will minus it.

Poll closes tomorrow and the Holy Roman Emperor is proclaimed. Deadline for Chapter is tomorrow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kamikhaan
    Motep hasn't been on in over a week...
    True, but I have a feeling that Spain's influence with us and the Persians are kinder than the Holy Roman Emperor's.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Boomer
    Someone has voted who is not part of the Interactive History Religious Wars; If done so again I can and will take it to the Moderators. This poll is very important to the running of the game. If it was a accident please say who you voted for and I will minus it.

Poll closes tomorrow and the Holy Roman Emperor is proclaimed. Deadline for Chapter is tomorrow as well.
    You should have done it public.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

It doesn't really matter as Draco won with three votes
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

Well, what I want to know is who voted for Franconia??? Who would choose a mod-control over a human (this is assuming we're all humans although I believe Ichigo isn't one) player.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Any future polls should be public, so as to prevent any of this stuff from happening.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

I commend our brother, HRE Ferdinand I. and I await his commands.

Ferdiniand I has been announced Holy Roman Emperor!

The Poll was has finished and the victor announced. Draco Leman shall receive a PM soon regarding the duties of Holy Roman Emperor. You are given land, armies and more.

Apart from that Diplomaticly you have a strong position. If people have terms and treaties to end wars they should take it to the HRE where the Emperor would sign it; giving it ackonowledgement through the Lutheran and Catholic world and strong support.

A unamed person has come forward and told it was they who accidentally voted; and were quite aplogetic about it. 1 vote is subtracted from Draco Leman's count so he wins by 2.

One easily trifled with Member Target Champion Motep's Avatar

Congratulations, brother! I appologise for not dealing with any of the elctions, But I have been very ill. (Unfortunately, due to rl, I cannot post anymore right now, as I have to go work on a report.)
    TosaInu shall never be forgotten.