Thread: Out of character thread XIX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loitering Senior Member AussieGiant's Avatar

Default Re: Out of character thread XIX

Ok chaps the start of 1356 is up.

Take a look. I'll be watching the Giants game tonight on replay so I will be back and forth all evening to check your responses.

Please keep in mind I do not know the score so don't give it away until I let you know I've finished watching it.

Please, pretty please.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It was a good game AG, that's all I'll say.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Prince Louis of France (KotF) Member Ramses II CP's Avatar

You mean you'll slide him back and set the ambush for 1356? Unfortunately the two Danish armies have now come together, and I have serious doubts about my ability to hold them both with a bunch of militia spearmen. Actually I have no idea what happens after an ambush on the AI and the approach of a second army. Is it a re-ambush, or (As with the AI's ambushes) is my army exposed and subject to regular attack and retreat rules?

Anyway, I don't see Fritz sneaking into an ambush spot and retreating from it either, so, I guess that'll be the plan. Wish me luck.

I'll post a ss and more formal orders in the O&R thread.