Thread: What is the deal with the Pope

Is this guy that loony? I am attacked by the Italians, I retaliate and push them back into a corner, then the Pope tells me to leave them alone and not make any hostile attempts on their lands for 10 years, then he turns around and excommunicates the Italians and calls for a Crusade against them.
    Some of the AI confuses the hell out of me....

... sounds pretty accurate to me... just like a real pope eh? :-) (joke)

------------------
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, for he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother be he ne're so vile, this day shall gentle his condition. And Gentlemen in England, now a bed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here and hold their Manhoods cheap, whilst any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispines day.

William Shakespeare - Henry V
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, for he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother be he ne're so vile, this day shall gentle his condition. And Gentlemen in England, now a bed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here and hold their Manhoods cheap, whilst any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispines day.

William Shakespeare - Henry V