Thread: End Of Campaign Stats Page

At the end of a single battle, you get a summary of soldiers killed/lost. At the end of the campaign, do you get a stat page that lists battles won/lost, provinces won/lost, ect.

The was an old Dos game called Centurion that is so much like MTW, it could be called MTW's great grand father. At the end of the campaign in Centurion, you got such a summary, listing your battles, provinces, and kills.

When is this patch everyone keeps talking about coming out? Is there a URL I can go to to read about this patch? Thanks.

Man, Centurion rocked! I still remember seeing the ad in computer gaming world in...1989? or 1991? I was still playing on an old laptop last year!

Great music on the pc speaker, at the time...

Just great to remember old times. Cheers!

I always liked the sequence when you conquered Egypt. It was nice getting ol' Cleo to cuddle up wit'cha!

I liked having Italy, Greece/Macedonia, Egypt, Gaul, Germania, and Britain. Defeating the Carthagians was fun, as well.

I sucked at battles there, too.

Is the new Centurion game (or is it Legion?) like the old one?

Legion got a really bad rating from GameSpot, so I never checked it out. Too busy playing Shogun and Medieval now!

Used to play a lot of Warlords II as well. Great game.

I got Centurion form and abandon warez site. It's less than a meg zipped (911k). I can email it to you if you want to try it out again.

I like Legion, but I've never heard of Centurion so can't compare it.

Gil ~ CA

This Panda

Quote Originally posted by Terrax:
    I got Centurion form and abandon warez site. [/QUOTE]

!!XX!!-----------!!XX!!
    !!A WITCH!! BURN HIM!!!
    !!XX!!-----------!!XX!!

Ahem.... with irony put aside, you could try out http://www.the-underdogs.org/ . Great site for finding old games abandoned from their developer.
    Remember 11th september, 1973!!

That's where I got Centurion from, not suprised that few have heard if it, its almost 13 years old. It's only a 600k download though.
    http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.ph...fender+of+Rome

What about Land of the Rising Sun on the Amiga? As I remember, at the end of the campaign you would get a list of all the events that had happened accompanied with a little image. Admittedly it got a bit dull if you'd fought hundreds of battles and sieges but still ...
    Nurse Bell, eh? Ding dong ....

I'm going to have to check for other favorites.

I remember a game involving getting three different types of resources (horses, wood, iron?) and building different units. Lords of Conquest, I think it was called...

First off, yes I am a bit sad, but it would be nice if MTW kept an ongoing chronicle of what you do - just for posterity if nothing else so you could look back to 1106 when you gave the Frenchies a good old licking (or whatever floats your boat).

------------------
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, for he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother be he ne're so vile, this day shall gentle his condition. And Gentlemen in England, now a bed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here and hold their Manhoods cheap, whilst any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispines day.

William Shakespeare - Henry V
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, for he today that sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother be he ne're so vile, this day shall gentle his condition. And Gentlemen in England, now a bed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here and hold their Manhoods cheap, whilst any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispines day.

William Shakespeare - Henry V

I definitely wouldn't mind an overview ala Civ 1, that shows the world map over time with provinces changing hands.

------------------
    Azmo
    [long-time lurker]
    Azmo
    [long-time lurker]