Thread: Marching

I was playing an MP game the other night, and when I dragged my mouse over my enemy's unit, I got the stat "marching VERY quickly". Now, I never had that stat on my units, I tried to run my unit around, but I always get "marching quickly". I tried to look it up on the manual if there's a third marching type, but it's not there. So can anyone give me an insight on this ?

--Bosdur a.k.a UgliRaichu--

Senior Member Senior Member Dionysus9's Avatar

thats a new one man...Marching Very Quickly....

Maybe it happens for fast cavalry or units with high speed?

Alan Cav charging downhill?

I dunno
    Hunter_Bachus

I'm pretty sure the unit was infantry either passive arbalester or an MAA

I wanna be a real boy! Member chunkynut's Avatar

i get this quite a bit i think it may be for skirmishers running err .... moving away from danger. Not sure, any ideas?

In shogun you could make grouped units march very quickly for short periods of time, Im sure you can do it in mtw ill try it tonight, The fears used to use this feature to good effect in team games with the fatigue off.

Swoooooooooooooooooooooooosh

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Quote Originally posted by chunkynut:
    i get this quite a bit i think it may be for skirmishers running err .... moving away from danger. Not sure, any ideas?[/QUOTE]

The MP game I played was with no camera restriction and so I can check out his units when he was still far away, so that was not a skirmishing case either.

Try the fears website, theres an ask a fear section

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha