Thread: Praise them with great praise!

After playing Medieval for a couple of days now i just NEED to announce that this game is absolutely fascinating and extremely well done!!
    Praise the developers with great praise!

Unlike Shogun/Mongol Invasion i even enjoy playing the Singleplayer-campaign a lot. It is sooo complex and rewards the addicted with enduring pleasure and fun.
    Praise all creators with great praise!

In Multiplayer there are still some problems, especially with the rather dissapointing server, but i hope that they fix it soon.
    The gameplay seems to be excellent and although i still play very poorly, playing great 3v3 or 4v4 battles is even more interesting than in good old Shogun - mainly due to the different factions and all the interesting face-ups which results from the amazing variety. Not to forget the fantastic maps and surroundings!
    Praise them with great praise!

The music and atmospere is another heart-warming aspect of this Titan of computer-games!
    Praise CA with great praise!

Guys, BUY the game, play the Singleplayer-campaigns and come online, no matter how many problems still exist. I have good faith that at least the most annoying ones will be solved soon....

Hehe and if you think now: This dude is overdoing it now with his panegyrical outbreak...hey! i am a fool!

yours Jemasze alias TheFool

A great game deserves great praise...
    but watch out for TheFool!!

Hi Jemasze,

I can only agree 100% with what you say, fantastic game.

EuroLord
    To the Brave comes Honour and Victory. To the weak comes Defeat and Dishonour.

damn newbees
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

Senior Member Senior Member Kraellin's Avatar

damn vets. it is a great game :)

K.

------------------
    The only absolute is that there are no absolutes.

It seems to be a good idea to bring this small post back (for a very short while) to the first page...

...just to clarify that no matter how hard the criticism is especially about the desastrous server this game deserves all praise we can give.

Again let me repeat it:
    Many thanks to the great developers team for their excellent work in making such a fascinating game as Medieval possible.

Last but not least i (and many others i think) appreciate the presence and kind helpfulness of some developers especially Gil here with us in the ORG and in the foyer.

Cheers,

yours Jemasze alias TheFool

Coffee farmer extraordinaire Member spmetla's Avatar

GREAT PRAISE TO THEM!!!

Just ignore the wineys and whiners. I hope they go away soon and that it's soon safe for you guys to be activley back again.

EXCELLENT WORK!!!

Let's hope that the patch also stops this rediculous ranting in this forum. I think these people don't realize this is not beta testing and something's can't be changed.

HASTA LUEGO!!!

------------------
    "samishika wa nai shitte irukara saigo wa itsumo hitori to"

"I'm not lonely Because I know I'll be Alone at the end"

email me at: Luftwaffle@mad.scientist.com

"Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Four stage strategy from Yes, Minister:
    Stage one we say nothing is going to happen.
    Stage two, we say something may be about to happen, but we should do nothing about it.
    Stage three, we say that maybe we should do something about it, but there's nothing we can do.
    Stage four, we say maybe there was something we could have done, but it's too late now.

After all the whinning I think this is a thread that deserves to be kept at the top.

Top game!

agree, it doesnt mean that things have to be patched tho.
    quote:I gallop messages around, dont track me I can bring war as well

She pushed me ... Member Arkatreides's Avatar

I think that people only whine because it is such a great game and they want it to be just perfect. If we didn't like it we a) wouldn't play it at all and b) wouldn't be here making suggestions.

The game has some bugs, sure but the devs are working hard on a patch so the 'whiners' should be satisfied soon

We can clone a sheep but we cannot clone a single photon.

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments of this thread. In single player this game is creeping steadily up my "best games ever" list. It probably will not topple The Settlers 1 from it's position at the top, but I reckon it could get second place.

Well done CA! With a couple of little fixes to MP, this could well go down in history as an absolute classic.

------------------
    It's getting warm in here...that must be one hell of an INFERNO!
    It's getting warm in here...that must be one hell of an INFERNO

Kraellin: ROFL...sick, sick, sick...rofl...sick, sick, sick...ROFL. You should be banned, Inferno, but before you go, post a few more. lol

Isn't she pretty in pink? Member Rosacrux's Avatar

I am playing strategy games for almost 15 years now. I have been hooked on civilization. I have been hooked on Master of Orion 2. I have been hooked on Heroes of Might and Magic 2. I haven't been hooked on a game the past 6 years.

And one day... Medieval: Total war came into my life. Now I am a serious addict and I have a screaming spouse to prove it.

Praise to them... Great Praise to them who made this masterpiece... and Curse them at the same time. It was a once happy family, damned
    CHIEF HISTORIAN

Hmm can't see the posts written today in this thread including mine...hence i try to write something in order to see something.....hehe

Senior Member Senior Member ElmarkOFear's Avatar

LOL Jemasze, good to have you back with us!
    I have seen the future of TW MP and it is XBox Live!

Senior Member Senior Member BlackWatch McKenna's Avatar

It's my new favorite game.
    // Black

// "Did we win?"

This game is all I wished Romance of Three Kingdoms would be when I first got it in the first Nintendo (the long gone 80's). I have Cossacks AoW which is a great game, but MTW takes the cake.
    Still can´t erase the stupid looking grin from my face. The wife thinks I have another woman. Who has time to think of sex when you´re worried about the 5k Egyptian neighbors you left grining at your 300 Elmos last night!! Silly woman.