thanks and bye

Default Re: Screens

*sigh*
    This space intentionally left blank.

Master of Puppets Member hellenes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hax
    *sigh*
    Why sigh? Its not like he asked about the release date...Oh BTW when its gonna be released...oh oh dont hit me I was joking...
    Impunity is an open wound in the human soul.

ΑΙΡΕΥΟΝΤΑΙ ΕΝ ΑΝΤΙ ΑΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΙ ΚΛΕΟΣ ΑΕΝΑΟΝ ΘΝΗΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΔΕ ΠΟΛΛΟΙ ΚΕΚΟΡΗΝΤΑΙ ΟΚΩΣΠΕΡ ΚΤΗΝΕΑ

The best choose one thing in exchange for all, everflowing fame among mortals; but the majority are satisfied with just feasting like beasts.

Yes I could do that. But who'd want to see?

-------------

If you mean you want a preview: for those goes the same maxim as for the mod as a whole 'done when it's done' ... therefore: patience is a virtue. (Look at the stelai, and practice patience.)
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Come on, people. How hard is it to, I don't know, perhaps look through the steles before asking questions.

Not your friend Member General Appo's Avatar
    As far away from you as possible. Scuzzbucket.

There´s probably 5 threads posted within the last month with people asking for screenshots. How hard can it be?
    The Appomination

I don't come here a lot any more. You know why? Because you suck. That's right, I'm talking to you. Your annoying attitude, bad grammar, illogical arguments, false beliefs and pathetic attempts at humour have driven me and many other nice people from this forum. You should feel ashamed. Report here at once to recieve your punishment. Scumbag.

Sorry, if my post disturb you work. In first term my english is very bad. In some times i dont understend your post .Maybe have some screens about this mod.
    I see somo about the greek falange.

Thanks and bye

I think you will just have to wait until the team members feel that the time is right to post some new screenshots. There are a few in the steles, but not much, and many of them are WIP.
    Hopefully, there will be some previews in the future.

Yes, no problem. I only asked if in some post have screen of this mod. I dont want disturb the work of the members.

Sorry and thanks. I hope you accepted my sorry.

No problem Godofredo. We hope to have some more for you soon, but there is a lot more work being put into each unit now than we had to for EB1 and things are being painstakingly recorded along the way too so everything is slower in that regard - but we are seeing some really beautiful unit parts too.

I'm sorry as well, I shouldn't have responded as I did.