Thread: How you ever been REALLY cheap with the A.I. on EB?

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Default How you ever been REALLY cheap with the A.I. on EB?

Anyway the first time I have made a thread on the forums.
    But what I mean by cheap is like...today I just screwed the Romani over as
    Cathage by taking every thing they got in the First punic war and then, I built a fort with 1 unit of poeni put in it, and I noticed that THEY can't attack me because they can't cross to do so its at siclly . Anyway I was just wondering if I should take advantage of this or not? BTW its on VH/M

Default Re: How you ever been REALLY cheap with the A.I. on EB?

Using force diplomacy and I switched the starting positions of Seleucia and Getia

Getia spammed Phalangitai and were pretty well off (81v2)
    [COLOR="Black"]Jesus's real name was Inuyasha Yashua!
    Any computer made after 1985 has the storage capacity to house an evil spirit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluvius Camillus View Post
    What I'm showing here is that it doesn't matter how well trained or brave you are, no one can resist an elephant charge in the rear

~Fluvius

if you mean that you have a fort where the landbridge would be then i think that this is completely feasible as a tactical manuever since armies atempted to block naval landings all the time. I believe that the camulosadae (sp?) did this to caeser when he tried to land in britain (correct me if im wrong since i read commantaries on the gallic wars very quickly). However if you are using not using BI.exe then the ai is not smart enough to get around this, which may be concieved as cheating. So honestly i feel that you should play the game however you want. Some people do not cut corners because they like to challenge themselves and others, myself included, like a relatively easy game.
    "A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions."
    -Marcus Aurelius
    "The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."
    -Michelangelo
    If you pursue good with labor, the labor passes away but the good remains; if you pursue evil with pleasure, the pleasure passes away and the evil remains.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

theweak-themighty-the CRAZIII Member craziii's Avatar

007 is absolutely correct. play the game however you like as long as you enjoy it, I mean the point of a game is to have fun. the game is meant to be play on VH/M, I think as long as this condition is met + script ran, you are fine, have fun playing.