Thread: Battlemap freeze near Alexandria is still present

Default Battlemap freeze near Alexandria is still present

Hello, when somebody besieges alexandria from south-west and relieving army attacks him from south-west, game will freeze when garrisoning army should come as reinforcements(i.e., on battle start). It was present in 1.0 and it is still present in 1.1, even though I understood there were map changes. I think to rule it out you need to be more conservative with water fields(both sea/river) - I believe this was find out in RTR case some years ago.
    Good thing is that sallyout from Alexandria_and reinforcements from east does work.

Default Re: Battlemap freeze near Alexandria is still present

Hmm, I was sure Uranos said he'd made that change... I'll PM him about it.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Default Re: Battlemap freeze near Alexandria is still present

But surely it is not catastrophic, I would say it was changed to better. But to rule it out completely, I doubt you can actually have so rugged topography.