Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EB 1.1 Maps

Default Re: EB 1.1 Maps

Not really. Government data in RV is outdated.

Well that may be the case, but the program I wrote to plot resources, hidden resources etc. doesn't handle the campaign script. Therefore, it can't draw you the government maps like that; and in any case it is part of the RV already. You can get a decent enough overview of the governments of the various factions by looking at its maps.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

To repeat my request in the "An idea to fix the trading ports" thread, could you please, pretty please, make a map with the hidden resource river in it.

Also, maps for the trade resources could be cool, but not very important. At least for me.
    Call me Ruma. Puupertti Ruma.

I only briefly skimmed the Idea to fix Trading ports; the only thing I read in detail was your building-line-up proposal.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

It took me a while to create the requested map, but at long last there it is (bottom entry in the list about all the ports).
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Trying to launch SUN's Java Runtime Enviroment v6 *with* arguments to your program is a pain in Ubuntu; I eventually resorted to creating an alias for the rather cumbersome command to invoke the JRE... <_<
    - Tellos Athenaios

Thank you for the fast reply!

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you faced, but hope they are solved now.
    Last edited by Puupertti Ruma; 08-16-2008 at 09:28. Reason: fixed a smiley
    Call me Ruma. Puupertti Ruma.

Meh I would have had to do it [the aliasing] anyways.
    Or:
    Code:
    sudo update-alternatives --configure java
    - Tellos Athenaios

EB:NOM Triumvir Member gamegeek2's Avatar

I need the resources for EDB, so I can add Pezhetairoi to local units
    Europa Barbarorum: Novus Ordo Mundi - Mod Leader Europa Barbarorum - Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by skullheadhq
    Run Hax! For slave master gamegeek has arrived
    "To robbery, slaughter, plunder, they give the lying name of empire; they make a desert and call it peace." -Calgacus

In that case you're far better off looking at the lists of hidden resources in .../world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt. Couple that to a plain GIF map with regions & cities by Teleklos (EB website...!) and you are good to go.
    - Tellos Athenaios

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

There's this old picture:

Yeah, didn't even know it existed. So if you know your n/y resource logic, then you'll have an absolute life saver with that map.
    - Tellos Athenaios

64,8 stadies from the east bank of the scaldis

Quote Originally Posted by Atanamir View Post
    No there is no a certain year and sorry I am not using citymod but I am sure it is hardcored and cant be change with any mod . Rome is one of city that cause MoT.
    in my romani campaign first roma became huge and the capua and MOT only apeared when capua became huge

Default AW: EB 1.1 Maps

The maps on the homepage are maps from EB0.8:

https://www.europabarbarorum.com/i/e...80_antique.jpg
    https://www.europabarbarorum.com/i/eb_map_080_plain.gif

So are there these maps for EB1.2?

Default Re: AW: EB 1.1 Maps

Nope, some regions were removed and added elsewhere.

The map on "features" at the EB website is 1.2 accurate though.
    Last edited by Mediolanicus; 04-12-2009 at 16:50.

--> - Never near Argos - <--

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: EB 1.1 Maps

There is a more up-to-date map in the July 2007 map preview. There is also a link of a basic map somewhere, but I can't find it and for some reason the EB team does not want to give it .
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Contains 100% daily fiber Member Companion Cavalry's Avatar

You could also add Amber Route and Silk Road maps, if that wouldn't be too much of a hassle.
    Si has verbas intellegis, barbarum foetidum es.
    Ωστόσο, εάν μπορείτε να το κατανοήσουμε αυτό, τότε μπορεί να μην έχει να σε σκοτώσει.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus View Post
    There's this old picture:
    Well, that was a life-saver.

EDIT: wait, what are all the n and y resources? I swear I remember seeing a more complete map, but can't find it through various searches.
    Last edited by Megas Methuselah; 04-02-2010 at 19:56.

Updated the first post to reflect that the tool is now released.
    - Tellos Athenaios

1) Any chance of uploading the naval bay-pics again?
    2) The tool is protected by password, so can't download it.
    Likstrandens ormar som spyr blod och etter, Ni som blint trampar Draugs harg
    På knä I Eljudne mottag död mans dom, Mot död och helsvite, ert öde och pinoplats

Umm... Sorry to go gravedigging here, but --- what with the last post looking a bit like a dead end after 2 hours of searching the forum (and the internet, and Bing, and Google), I am now bumping this (*BUMP*), hoping that the great Tellos Athenaios will happen upon it and hear my plea.

Please, Tellos, could you re-upload the missing screenshots? Or provide said password? I saved all the screenshots about a year ago to avoid this kind of situation, but alas my hard drive got stuck (careful with Seagate Barracuda drives)... And it is still stuck, unrecognizeable to the OS, so the files I saved are lost and I can neither share them here, nor re-download them because the links in the first post are broken...

Greetz,
    NM

P.S. - to possibly save the great one some work, in case anyone still has the images corresponding to the dead links, it would also do if you would just post them here, right...? So, if anyone still has the (naval) ports resource maps, pleeeease share them. =)

I am honoured to have been presented with my first baloons - - by Ibrahim for tactical observations
    and with my second balloon by Christopher Burgoyne for physical elaboration on the advantages conferred by the Kontos over the Xyston.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Did you try to find them with a recovery tool?

If TA doesn't notice your post I'll leave him a reminder.

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

Thank you for your input, XSamatan. =)
    I fear the drive will probably not be accessible via a recovery tool as it is no longer recognized by the BIOS; it seems to be a known issue with Barracuda drives of the 10-12 series: The drive's firmware "locks itself in", freezing in some state and no longer communicating with the SATA controller on the mainboard (it doesn't appear on boot output with the other drives, it is as if it didn't exist anymore and I first noticed the problem when it simply disappeared from my windows explorer; there were no mechanic disturbances of the PC at the time so I am ruling out cable damage) and the solution involves partially disassembling the drive to do a "hardware reset" by closing some contacts otherwise hidden underneath the silicon control unit, then flash-updating a new firmware - and I simply can't afford to put up the time needed to read up to a point where I would *really* be "knowing what I'm doing". Since making mistakes there could potentially damage the drive beyond even expert repair, I have removed it from my computer for now, until professional recovery services get more affordable, or until I get rich, or until I have the time to seriously study hard drives...

As for pointing TA here, I would also greatly appreciate that! =)

-Greetz,
    NM

I am honoured to have been presented with my first baloons - - by Ibrahim for tactical observations
    and with my second balloon by Christopher Burgoyne for physical elaboration on the advantages conferred by the Kontos over the Xyston.

maps are very usefull

My signature says otherwise, but EBII is taking a while, so... I went back to the steppe...
    However, I'm having difficulty with Nomad or Mixed provinces and previously posted maps are no longer available. Can something be done plz?
    I am actually playing EB 1.2, and require maps for that; not 1.1
    Last edited by kdrakak; 05-19-2013 at 17:47.
    -Silentium... mandata captate; non vos turbatis; ordinem servate; bando sequute; memo demittat bandum et inimicos seque;
    Parati!
    -Adiuta...
    -...DEUS!!!

Completed EB Campaigns on VH/M: ALL... now working for EBII!

EBII Bricklayer Member V.T. Marvin's Avatar

I do not have the map, but I can give you the list - it is pretty short on purely "nomad" provinces: Dahyu_Alanna, Dahyu_Aursa, Dahyu_Mazsakata, Dahyu_Roxsalanna, Dahyu_Yazyga, Saka_Yabgu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12