Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Europa Barbarorum II FAQ

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum II FAQ

How do I get the full screen on the 2.01 release?

How can I add RTW music to EB2?

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Viteazul View Post
    How do I get the full screen on the 2.01 release?
    Change the resolution in the medieval2.preferences.cfg to match your usual resolution.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Member thankful for this post:

Thank you QuintusSertorius

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Viteazul View Post
    How can I add RTW music to EB2?
    I am preparing a submod for this.

Blog Entries

Hello,
    I know they are surely not a priority but just out of curiosity how will the Campanian cavalry be in EB2? will they be like in Eb 1 or is there a new concept?
    edit: Also would it be possible for you to tell us what units you planned for the next big release?
    Last edited by alexkon3; 01-21-2015 at 16:39.

Blog Entries

also as there are machariaphoroi in game will we see sword armed thorakitai after some reforms too? I think it would make sense for at least the seleucids the ptolemys and pergamon as they had experience with galatian and later roman soliders who used heavy sword infantry

Probably should've posted this here
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Sorry for a potentially stupid question, have MIC (military industrial complex) been done away with? I'm assuming the ability to train improved units comes from bigger settlements?

Sorry if this questions has been answered elsewhere, I've looked everywhere and can't find out.

Yes depending on the goverment type you can recruit better and different troops.

I cannot Play the game in Fullscreen, can u help me?
    Balloon-Count: x 15

Many thanks to Hooahguy for this great sig.

Quote Originally Posted by SwissBarbar View Post
    I cannot Play the game in Fullscreen, can u help me?
    Change the resolution in your medieval2.preferences.cfg to match your native one.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)

It's not really an announcement, since it's been mentioned on TWC, but the team is planning a new release within the next few weeks (assuming everything goes to plan). This will primarily focus on integrating some of the improvements from various unofficial fixes and mods to enhance the overall experience of the game. It's not likely to feature many new units, and is highly unlikely to have any new Roman units. The Polybian Romans, when completed, may form the basis of their own release, or be part of a subsequent one.

great to hear there is a new release coming. I bought the Total War game on Steam yesterday, only so I could play this mod. Really looking forward to it and glad to hear it's still being updated. Thanks guys

guys i am playing EBII, and dont know how or when occur military reforms with rome...can someone help me with this pls?

Minister of Useless Tidbits Member joshmahurin's Avatar

How independent are the polis in koinon hellenon after the last reform? I do not quite understand it.

Will more existing units be remodelled in the future?

iudex thervingiorum Member athanaric's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oro View Post
    How independent are the polis in koinon hellenon after the last reform? I do not quite understand it.
    Depends on the government type. If you install the reformed government (Polis tou ton Hellenon Koinou), that just means that your province now has the equivalent of a top tier government of other factions. So that one is the best choice in regions that are culturally Greek. KH is one of those factions that aren't meant to be "real factions" until after their government reforms.

Swêboz guide for EB 1.2
    Tips and Tricks for New Players
    from Hannibal Khan the Great, Brennus, Tellos Athenaios, and Winsington III.

Quote Originally Posted by IOIOI123 View Post
    Will more existing units be remodelled in the future?
    They might, it depends entirely if people take an interest in reworking them. As a general rule, the team prefers to make new units rather than update old ones, but there are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    They might, it depends entirely if people take an interest in reworking them. As a general rule, the team prefers to make new units rather than update old ones, but there are exceptions.
    Well, I was stunned with the new Hoplitai. The old ones were great to begin with, but the new ones seem to be even better.

Traffic on this forum seems to have all but dried up, with most of the activity now on the twcenter.net forum. Is it time for me to transfer my allegiance? Easily confused, I'd like to avoid having to haunt both to keep up with what's going on!

Congrats to all who are beavering away on this superb mod. You have created something wonderful - keep up the good work!

While our internal forum is here, most of the traffic on the public side is on TWC.

Will the forts mechanic in the "Kingdoms: Brittania" campaing be used to represent minor settlements?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyniklos View Post
    Will the forts mechanic in the "Kingdoms: Brittania" campaing be used to represent minor settlements?
    There are no plans to bring back forts of any kind.

I have decided to try the latest version of EBII after a few years without TW and a few questions have come up.

I have a problem with levels of Unrest (the burning pitchfork) not going down. I think this was an M2 glitch and there's nothing to be done about it, right?

Also, am I remembering correctly that certain settlement have capped levels? Because I have a city with 15k population and no option to upgrade to a large city with the corresponding detrimental effect on public order, and I was wondering if this is something I'll just have to live with.
    Read about glory and decline of the Seleucid Empire... (EB 1.1 AAR)

from Satalexton from I of the Storm from Vasiliyi

Quote Originally Posted by Lysimachos View Post
    I have decided to try the latest version of EBII after a few years without TW and a few questions have come up.

I have a problem with levels of Unrest (the burning pitchfork) not going down. I think this was an M2 glitch and there's nothing to be done about it, right?

Also, am I remembering correctly that certain settlement have capped levels? Because I have a city with 15k population and no option to upgrade to a large city with the corresponding detrimental effect on public order, and I was wondering if this is something I'll just have to live with.
    You picked a bad time to start 2.35, we've just released the patch with a huge number of updates.

Unrest goes down at a rate of 5% a turn, that's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    You picked a bad time to start 2.35, we've just released the patch with a huge number of updates.

Unrest goes down at a rate of 5% a turn, that's fixed.
    What a coincidence.
    Read about glory and decline of the Seleucid Empire... (EB 1.1 AAR)

from Satalexton from I of the Storm from Vasiliyi

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617