Thread: Is it normal?

Default Is it normal?

To have an IA own so much? I mean I got a game going as the romans, yet Epeiros is like easly beating back the Macedonian to the point that one of their generals has 6 historic battles all on the edge of macedonia and epeiros and defeated like 3 more armys not quiet to historic. I was keeping an eye on the guy since i saw the first historic battle and hes destoryed 5 fully stacked armys while only having like 1/2 to 1/3 stacked and destoryed 1/3-1/2 of 3 others...i mean this guy is owning i cant spy on him cause he has like 1% success but man..is that normal cause with his battles and mine there are like 9-10 historic battle markers in epieros alone.

Son of a Camel Member anelious phyros's Avatar

Default Re: Is it normal?

In my experience sadly no, But here's a couple ways to use that.

- Defeat him and you'll feel good about it,

- Or use him to destroy you're enimes. Like become allies and use alout of money to stay together and asking for help aginst enimey.

That's all i can think of.

It is normal to have such crazily powerful family members in the AI, yes. It takes some getting used to, but put it this way, you can just give traits to the enemy family members that add command stars, if you so desire a fairer fight between them.

Either way, after you've manipulated the situation to your liking, you can just leave them to exhaust each other. As far as we're concerned, once they come up against a human player with any half-baked knowledge of tactics and strategy, they'll lose every time, command stars and historic batles or not.

EB DEVOTEE SINCE 2004

Son of a Camel Member anelious phyros's Avatar

You said it better than me, bro. But I guess I only played EB for one week... But hey what does that have to do with anything other than Exp.?

Quote Originally Posted by pezhetairoi
    It is normal to have such crazily powerful family members in the AI, yes. It takes some getting used to, but put it this way, you can just give traits to the enemy family members that add command stars, if you so desire a fairer fight between them.

Either way, after you've manipulated the situation to your liking, you can just leave them to exhaust each other. As far as we're concerned, once they come up against a human player with any half-baked knowledge of tactics and strategy, they'll lose every time, command stars and historic batles or not.

Well i just thought it was unusual cause ussually when i play macedonia like totally owns all else by like 360 they've taken all of greece, half of anatolia, destoryed the KH, and Pontos, left Armania with one city, subjagated the Seleucids, destoryed my armies "not by wining" but by wearing them down to the point that i have to make more and more if i want to at least save the countries that are left.