Thread: Pahlav Governments

Default Pahlav Governments

Hi
    as I'm usally playing with "western" (non nomadic) factions, I'm having quite a troubled time in understanding how Pahlav government buildings work.

I've seen that if I go with regional pacification governments then I can only build a client ruler ... what to get other gov'ts forms?

Thank you!

Thumbs up Re: Pahlav Governments

Don't build regional pacifism. Build migration first, then build nomadism or Pastoralism, which are the two main governments for nomad factions. Client kingdoms are when you can't really recruit any of your own troops in the province.

As the Pahlava, you also get a choice to build reformed governments, but I don't quite know how to explain that exciting concept. Search the forums.

Default Re: Pahlav Governments

Thank you
    I've found this image that is quite useful, so I place it here too for others who may have the same problem.

This may help you. Good luck and have fun, the Pahlava are a great faction to play.

Sure they are! FM bodyguard is simply awesome ... I had a couple of em (50 cataphracts each) butchering 1000 men in a city assault (well, they were levies without a leader and so on, but still 1000 vs 100!).

I never meet'em in my other games (as Romani, I usually conquer all the west, then push eastward but get bored by endless ptolemis stacks there's no way to stop) ... and I think I would have regret it (as in real history ...)