Thread: Regarding Textures and other things

Default Regarding Textures and other things

So I was strolling through another mod and I found a link to something VERY interesting....that maybe...just maybe....could be implemented in this mod.

Very laborious, says the one doing the work, but if we are to get different cities and strange models and all other sorts of goodies, it might be worth checking it out.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166329

Stuff on new city stuff is on second page....

Default Re: Regarding Textures and other things

Quote Originally Posted by DaCrAzYmOfO View Post
    So I was strolling through another mod and I found a link to something VERY interesting....that maybe...just maybe....could be implemented in this mod.

Very laborious, says the one doing the work, but if we are to get different cities and strange models and all other sorts of goodies, it might be worth checking it out.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166329

Stuff on new city stuff is on second page....
    Uff, good stuff and real game modifications there. And look at those stairs, simple but excellent.

Yes, it would be great for the Imperial cities at least. Altdorf for example, has external elevators, it's the highest city of the empire... With those things we could have everything in the pics of Altdorf:

Revan Shan / Mayorcete / Teuton Arrasador

Miguelito Productions' views:
    The best vids in YOUTUBE!
    Miguelito Productions supports:
    SWGEmu / Warhammer Total War / MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing for oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) / Shattered Lineage, for Oblivion

Warhammer: Total War Team Member Alletun's Avatar

Yes i've been following Argantonio's and KE's work for some time now. When a user-friendly build of some kind is ready i will explore it to see how it can fit with the mod.

All heil Alletun!, hey guy, how many hours a day do you spend modding? If I'm not mistaken you mod for WTW, Stainless Steel and The Third Age Total War.
    Revan Shan / Mayorcete / Teuton Arrasador

Miguelito Productions' views:
    The best vids in YOUTUBE!
    Miguelito Productions supports:
    SWGEmu / Warhammer Total War / MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing for oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) / Shattered Lineage, for Oblivion