Thread: vague estimation of a date of realease??

Question vague estimation of a date of realease??

Hi everybody,

Does the development team have an even vague estimation of a date of realease?
    ( like by the end of the year, in one year...)

Thanks in advance, there must be plenty of people like me who are trully looking forward playing this very fine game.

Thanks in adavance,

Freindly yours,

Cyril

Default AW: vague estimation of a date of realease??

It's done when it's done. Progress is made. It would be faster if you helped.

Please don't ask the same question in several threats and, by the way, its the most ask question anyway, you should be ably to find an answer on this line several times in the last 20 posts.
    Last edited by LennStar; 08-14-2008 at 15:59.

Default Re: vague estimation of a date of realease??

Quote Originally Posted by Cyril Bianco View Post
    Does the development team have an even vague estimation of a date of realease?
    Nobody knows. Maybe a month from now, maybe a year, maybe never.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Red face Re: vague estimation of a date of realease??

Hi everybody,

Sorry if I anoyed you with my question which indeed is in two different thread.

It is just I feel very existed about this mod because I just discovered it and I have been dreaming for years of a shogun total war II.

Consider it as a bit too much enthousiasm.

Best regards,

Cyril

It's ok, Cyril... We all dream of a Shogun TW II. We try to mod RTW-BI as far as we can and it takes a lof of time...
    Forgive my english, didn't practice for years !

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=120

Master of Pie! Member thebigbossnahhh's Avatar

I dream of Genie!

ok,so how can we help? im only just learning how to mod.i have the artistic skills as im a modelmaker and engraver in real life,but ive only just aquired adequate technology and the software which i am trying to learn.is there any other way we can assist you? i have the time as i can fit all this around my work,so gimme a job! i REALLY want this mod to work,so if theres anything a learner like me can do,lets have at it!!

Sindarin Elf of Doriath Member Finch's Avatar

been waiting for this for a long time now

Autocrat Member Vlad The Impaler's Avatar

c'mon guys, we understand that is your right not to tell us anything about the mod but some of us are waiting from 2 years or more and all we got are few pics (very interesting pic, indeed). a little feedback wouldnt hurt anybody
    Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. [Mark Twain]

@Vlad,I'm sure that would happen guys, if there were more members of RNJ checking these forums.

@Divus, In essence, so have I mate ;)

I'll try to answer with the things I know:

@leonn: As far as I know we don't need more people in the team right now mate, thank you for your offer, but it has been a quiet time for us,all fronts are covered but things aren't going so smoothly in communication.

I am compiling the first Public Beta on my computer. Pieces are coming in slowly from the team because everyone has other things to do/is busy with real life/has work etc/etc you know the deal.

And we haven't even been able to decide whats gonna be in the Beta and what's not

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

Ya know, it would be awesome to see a Empire samurai mod. The mechanics for dismountable cavalry and lots of other things are implemented. :-)
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Seijitai View Post
    It's ok, Cyril... We all dream of a Shogun TW II. We try to mod RTW-BI as far as we can and it takes a lof of time...
    Like over 3 years...
    Ser mineiro é, antes de tudo, um estado de espírito.

El bien perdido

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfhJy6JwPg
    A don Jose! Oriental en la vida e en la muerte tambien!

Autocrat Member Vlad The Impaler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wundai View Post
    @Vlad,I'm sure that would happen guys, if there were more members of RNJ checking these forums.

@Divus, In essence, so have I mate ;)

I'll try to answer with the things I know:

@leonn: As far as I know we don't need more people in the team right now mate, thank you for your offer, but it has been a quiet time for us,all fronts are covered but things aren't going so smoothly in communication.

I am compiling the first Public Beta on my computer. Pieces are coming in slowly from the team because everyone has other things to do/is busy with real life/has work etc/etc you know the deal.

And we haven't even been able to decide whats gonna be in the Beta and what's not
    thanks Wundai!

I can't wait for this mod, I will play it until I'll buy a new PC capable of supporting Empire (in the summer I guess).
    Tough Times Don't Last. Tough People Do. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. [Mark Twain]

No Problem mate :)

Thumbs up A coming public beta release of RNJ??

Hi everybody,

It is so good to hear from Wundai that he's compiling a first public beta release of this so promissing mod.

After having looked at the progress made on the building design ( congratulation to the modding team,
    it is of high level standard !!) I can't wait to try the beta. I guess I am not the only one

All right, I know, it's done when it's done;), but have you an idea of when you will put the public beta online?

Thanks in advance,

freindly yours,

Cyril.

Blog Entries

tries to get over the shock, theirs been progress

Wink Re: vague estimation of a date of realease??

Hi 777ares777,;)

I'll try to survive until it is available online

It's a shame I can't give a hand, I would love to participate. I did have computer skills........more than 20 years ago lol. Which means I was using prehistoric tools compared to modern development softwares. And unfortunatly it was not at all related with games: to finance my studies I designed computer based marketing management systems and CB statistics models.... nothing to see with RNJ. Trully sorry.

Best regards,

Cyril.
    Last edited by Cyril Bianco; 03-02-2009 at 05:20.