Thread: NEW MEMBER: First Question - Videos? (Apologies If already discussed)

Default NEW MEMBER: First Question - Videos? (Apologies If already discussed)

Hi! I'm a new member and I would like to say many thanks for creating the EB Mod! You guys are doing a wonderful job!

Now to my question, sorry if this has been already discussed but I can't seem to find it :(

What are you guys planning to do with MTW2 videos? i.e. events etc... It'd be weird to have a RTW settings
    and get an event with MTW2 units?

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: NEW MEMBER: First Question - Videos? (Apologies If already discussed)

We will most likely replace the videos with suitable images. I don't think we will ever get the talent necessary to produce the number of videos required to cover all event messages.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Satalextos Basileus Seron Member satalexton's Avatar

Default Re: NEW MEMBER: First Question - Videos? (Apologies If already discussed)

u guys can try recruiting video-makers =/
    ...some nicely edited videos of say reenactments or snippets from other videos would work for some too....

"ΜΗΔΕΝ ΕΩΡΑΚΕΝΑΙ ΦΟΒΕΡΩΤΕΡΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΙΝΟΤΕΡΟΝ ΦΑΛΑΓΓΟΣ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΚΗΣ" -Lucius Aemilius Paullus

And not get the pleasure of seeing the work of EB's very talented 2d artists?