Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: San Fran Nan convorts with the enemy again...

RIP Tosa, my trolling end now Senior Member Devastatin Dave's Avatar

Default San Fran Nan convorts with the enemy again...

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Good Lord, how embarrasing. Does she not realise that this was neccessary to end a war the Japan CAUSED? If we had invaded mainland Japan many, many more soldiers and civilians would have died. What an idiot of a woman. Of couse I'm sure I am the minority here and I'm sure that many of you would agree with her treasonous actions. Maybe she'll go to Germany next and apologize to any Nazis still breathing for the harsh treatment towards their "accident" of starting WW2. Is there a medication for excessive liberalism?

Discuss...
    RIP Tosa

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Default Re: San Fran Nan convorts with the enemy again...

Okay, I've read the article twice now, and maybe I'm going blind and senile simultaneously, but where does the "consorting" happen? She laid a wreath and wouldn't speak to reporters. She didn't apologize or in any way suggest that we shouldn't have used a nuke. You can kill someone in self-defense and still feel bad about it, after all.

Anyway, if you could clarify your treachery/blame-America-first line of thought, maybe we can talk about it. As it stands, you're just confusing me. Can't you attack Madonna or something?

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

Well, I didn't read anything about was t necesary or not. She didn't apologise for the bombs (poor Nagasaki always forgotten). She just gave her hommage to the victims. Fair enought. It doesn't mean it was not necessary, at these time...
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Heaven forbid she lay wreathes at a memorial in memory of 100,000 civilians who got killed by the most terrible weapon to ever grace the planet...

Dave, go put your tinfoil hat back on and carry on sitting in the corner muttering about liberal conspiracies. This is just silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeus Caesar View Post

Dave, go put your tinfoil hat back on and carry on sitting in the corner muttering about liberal conspiracies. .
    But I look really cute in it, plus I just bought some matching red rubby slippers.
    RIP Tosa

In other words, Dave's got a big pocket full of nothin'. Can some Backroom Mod please lock this thread and put it out of its misery? And maybe ship it off to the glue factory while you're at it.

Yeah I'm going to agree with Lemur here. Hell I'd feel pretty damn bad if I had to order a nuclear strike on another nation. Although maybe necessary, it still doesn't hurt to honor those who were killed.
    Last edited by KukriKhan; 09-03-2008 at 13:50.

Formerly: SwedishFish Member KarlXII's Avatar
    San Diego, California, United States. Malmö/Gothenburg, Sweden. Cities of my ancestors and my favorite places to go!

Question Re: San Fran Nan convorts with the enemy again...

paying their respects at a memorial to the Hiroshima bombing
    She actually wanted to pay respects to the people who were killed in the bombing? Treason I say! Treason!

Really Dave, do you think paying respects to dead Wermacht soldiers is also Neo-Nazi treason?
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

San Diego, California, United States. Malmö/Gothenburg, Sweden. Cities of my ancestors and my favorite places to go!

And besides, Japan is not the enemy. Unless your views are aligned with xenophobia. Damn Japanese....with their....cars!
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

I don't think the thread needs to be locked. It would have been more appropriate to go to the USS Arizona and lay flowers there. It was the US that was attacked by the Japanese. She should remember which country she is suppose to represent.
    RIP Tosa

Quote Originally Posted by Devastatin Dave View Post
    I don't think the thread needs to be locked. It would have been more appropriate to go to the USS Arizona and lay flowers there. It was the US that was attacked by the Japanese. She should remember which country she is suppose to represent.
    You think it's treasonous to pay respects to innocent civilians who were killed in an atomic attack? You make me sick.
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

Is there a medication for excessive liberalism?

Discuss...
    Why Dave? Did you overdose on it?
    This space intentionally left blank

It would have been more appropriate to go to the USS Arizona and lay flowers there. It was the US that was attacked by the Japanese. She should remember which country she is suppose to represent.
    Yeah, while visiting Japan she should really avoid doing anything there which she could do in a more patriotic fashion in America. Why is she eating sushi? She should fly back to L.A. and have a real, American hamburger. Treasonous witch!

And while we're at it, could you please define "convort" for the kids at home? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it ain't a word.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heaven forbid she lay wreathes at a memorial in memory of 100,000 civilians who got killed by the most terrible weapon to ever grace the planet...
    Um, I think what we and the Russkies have got now makes that look like child's play.

And I won't go as far as Dave does; she didn't apologize or anything, and I think it's alright to regret having to kill a person, even if it was for a righteous cause.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishFish View Post
    You think it's treasonous to pay respects to innocent civilians who were killed in an atomic attack? You make me sick.
    I'm glad I do. The "innocent" civilians were complacent about the horrors of their regime. The "innocent" civilians were trained (man, woman, child) to defend to the DEATH the homeland. It took the bomb to save more of their lives then it would have with an invasion. How hard is that for you to grasp?
    RIP Tosa

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post

And while we're at it, could you please define "convort" for the kids at home? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it ain't a word.
    You're right, its a word that sounds like that but it means to "hang out and frolic" with a group. Can you clue me in professor? I was going to say sell out, but that would have been outragous!!!
    RIP Tosa

I'm glad I do. The "innocent" civilians were complacent about the horrors of their regime. The "innocent" civilians were trained (man, woman, child) to defend to the DEATH the homeland. It took the bomb to save more of their lives then it would have with an invasion. How hard is that for you to grasp?
    It's hard for me to grasp how you find paying respects to dead civilians is akin to treason. How do YOU know these people supported the regime? They were leading regular lives, paying jobs, they had families.
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

How do YOU know these people supported the regime? They .
    Talk to any participant of the Bataan death march, IndoChina, Koreans, or any other group that have the misfortune of being heighbors with the Japanese. What the nation of Japan did to its neighbors makes Adolf Hitler look like Mr Rogers on prozac.
    RIP Tosa

Talk to any participant of the Bataan death march, IndoChina, Koreans, or any other group that have the misfortune of being heighbors with the Japanese. What the nation of Japan did to its neighbors makes Adolf Hitler look like Mr Rogers on prozac.
    Ha. You said these civilians were trained to defend to the death, now you're talking about the Bataan death march. What the Imperial Regime did during the war is inexcusible, however, paying respects to civilians who were killed in an atomic attack is not treason, and you're making yourself out to be a Tojo in your xenophobia.
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

Tojo in your xenophobia.
    That sounds yummy, can I have a side order of rice with that?
    Last edited by Devastatin Dave; 09-03-2008 at 02:50.
    RIP Tosa

I like that, can I have a side order of rice with that?
    You make me sick.
    HOW ABOUT 'DEM VIKINGS
    -Martok

You make me sick.
    I'm not a big fan of tojo, but its probably great in xenophobia, you make me hungry!!!
    RIP Tosa

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

Gentlemen,

Threads do not get locked because of flights of fancy, but they do because of provocation and personal insults.

Please play nicely together.

Thank you kindly.

"If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kush View Post
    Yeah I'm going to agree with Lemur here. Hell I'd feel pretty god damn bad if I had to order a nuclear strike on another nation. Although maybe necessary, it still doesn't hurt to honor those who were killed.
    Yup, my thoughts exactly.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

The greatest show on earth, how very sincere

boy of DESTINY Senior Member Big_John's Avatar

now i'm here, and history is vindicated.

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

The Japanese civilians were evil monsters and not humans. I rest my case.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    In fine american tradition, our Dave combined 'cavort' with 'consort' and came up (unconsiously) with a new word. I for one heartily support convort's entry into the OED (Am Slang ed).

Con-vort (v): to prance about while conspiring.

p.s. Dave, I disagree. War dead is war dead, no matter which side they were on. Laying a wreath honors the sacrifice, not the politics. In my opinion.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

RIP Tosa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast