Thread: release speculation thread...

Default release speculation thread...

I personally think the closed beta will open around early summer of 2009 with the open beta arriving early fall of the same year. By the end of 2009, I expect EB II to be fully relased. I wish to hear other people's opinions on when these events (closed beta, open beta, release) will probably occur, and if I am being too optimistic or pessimistic. Thanks.

Default Re: release speculation thread...

I think that you might be right. I hope it will be slightly earlier, though. So that maybe, next fall, we will be able to play the full game. But really, It's more important that when it gets out, its stuffed with great content, rather than that it makes a speedy entrance on my PC.

Not your friend Member General Appo's Avatar
    As far away from you as possible. Scuzzbucket.

Exactly. Quality is the focus, not customer pleasing. Especially when you costumers don´t pay you shit.
    The Appomination

I don't come here a lot any more. You know why? Because you suck. That's right, I'm talking to you. Your annoying attitude, bad grammar, illogical arguments, false beliefs and pathetic attempts at humour have driven me and many other nice people from this forum. You should feel ashamed. Report here at once to recieve your punishment. Scumbag.

hmm...hard to predict. if you hit that critical mass things fly together. but when you've got guys working for free with families and jobs and research deadlines, you don't (often) reach critical mass (for long). there's a good bit happening right now, for example.
    "The mere statement of fact, though it may excite our interest, is of no benefit to us, but when the knowledge of the cause is added, then the study of history becomes fruitful." -Polybios

Biotechnlogy Student Member ||Lz3||'s Avatar

considering the amount of work to be done, and the amount of things that are yet to be cracked... I think it will be around early 2010 ...
    Spoken languages:

Mini-mod pack for EB 1.2 for Alexander and RTW
    (just download it and apply to get tons of changes!) last update: 18/12/08 here
    ALEXANDER EB promoter

OUCH. i was worried i wouldn't have enough time to get level 70 on wow. i thought for sure eb 2 was gonna be out by christmas at the latest, not sure why just with all the talk and inticepation i figured it must be coming soon.

this is very dissapointing...

/wrist
    Thank you EB team

Quote Originally Posted by kuzduck View Post
    with all the talk and inticepation i figured it must be coming soon.

/wrist
    Then you can only imagine what it will be like when the day approaches...