Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Standing Up For Rationality Senior Member Ronin's Avatar

Default Re: Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

1 million for a girl that doesn´t even know what´s she's doing........well...a fool and his money always part ways.
    "If given the choice to be the shepherd or the sheep... be the wolf"
    -Josh Homme
    "That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
    - Calvin

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Default Re: Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Wish I coulda got a million for mine... to be born a girl...
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

I'd rather have sex with a thousand 1000€ callgirls than one inexperienced girl..

And of you are really into virginity, go to asia, they sell it for a lamp over there.

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Or you could pay 200 € to fly to Amsterdam and spend your 999.800 € on the Red Light District. They got girls there 100 times better than this one.
    BLARGH!

Isn't prostitution illegal?

And if i had £1mill I wouldn't spend it on her.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

A million Euro's... car, apartment, clothes, etc... you get to use the money and the flash will pick up the women or the woman of your dreams.

Or have a one night stand with a prostitute.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja'chyra View Post
    Isn't prostitution illegal?

And if i had £1mill I wouldn't spend it on her.
    Depends on in which contry you are?

Where I sit now (Austria) it's legal, in my other homeland (Sweden) it's illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    Depends on in which contry you are?

Where I sit now (Austria) it's legal, in my other homeland (Sweden) it's illegal.
    I was just looking for somewhere to go for a short break, Austria you say............

On second thoughts I think I'm getting to that stage in life when it's just too much like hard work, and I'm only 33.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Reminds me of the old joke....

Guy: (Speaking to attractive woman at bar) Would you sleep with me for a million dollars?

Girl: (Looking guy up and down) Yeah, I guess so.

Guy: How about $10?

Girl: (Angrily) What kind of a girl do you think I am?

Guy: We already determined that, now we're just haggling.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Dyslexic agnostic insomniac Senior Member Goofball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    A million euros and you don't even get to keep her for it? What a rip-off!
    Apparently you are not familiar with the old adage (and main benefit) about prostitution:

You don't pay her to come and have sex with you, you pay her to leave when you are finished with her...
    "What, have Canadians run out of guns to steal from other Canadians and now need to piss all over our glee?"

- TSM

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

We call it afterplay, sometimes 'the boot'

Blog Entries

its not to surprising, all contestants from a big brother show are pathetic, desparate idiots that do anything for publicity, and MONEY

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Default Re : Re: Girl offers to sell Virginity for 1 million Euros. Bake Sale anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Aries777777 View Post
    pathetic, desparate idiots that do anything for publicity, and MONEY
    Oi, that would be me then.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12