Thread: Concert of Europe

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Concert of Europe

When is the chapter going to be up?

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It'll still be a few days, Warman, organizing a government from scratch isn't super simple.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Blog Entries

Of Course

But I haven't been getting responces about what to do with your payments to us, German Union and the Holy Allaince, so I presume everyone must want to do their own thing?
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 10-18-2008 at 20:29.

What exactly does administrative cost cover? Is that everything except for diplomatics/millitary or more sepficly what else besides millitary do we have to cover with our non dedicated budget.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

The Tsar must ask for at least 150 million from France. After all it was Russia who broke the power of that mad French men with the blood of her people.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Humanist Senior Member Franconicus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Winter View Post
    What exactly does administrative cost cover? Is that everything except for diplomatics/millitary or more sepficly what else besides millitary do we have to cover with our non dedicated budget.
    All the rest: cost for the King, the police and administration, street building, etc.

Spain and the Netherlands do not have any claims against their French neighbors. These two countries also urge the other nations to reduce their demands to a reasonable value!
    Last edited by Franconicus; 10-19-2008 at 15:36.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Winter View Post
    The Tsar must ask for at least 150 million from France. After all it was Russia who broke the power of that mad French men with the blood of her people.
    Argeed, Tsar. However, We, Austrian Empire, took the blunt of the fighting before they made their way to Moscow. We lost Vienna before you had to burn your Captial Down. I do not mean to sound harsh, since all suffered losses, just saying.

We Demand at least 100 million. We will not go below this. 20,000 Austrians will go to France and stay there until payment is made.
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 10-19-2008 at 22:18.

" Hammer of the East" Member King Kurt's Avatar

An Announcement from Lord Liverpool,

Sirs,

His Majesty's government has some fine points of diplomacy to resolve before we annouce to the public the position of our government. However we state this, our aim is a lasting peace and a move to harmony amongst European nations. We must establish rule across Europe which is benevolent and not oppresssive. We must learn the lessons of the last 20 years and not sow the seeds of a potential conflict - both internal and external. Nation's aspirations must be recognised and the aspirations of the people of those nations. We stand on an era of unprecidented scientific advance and a century of unparalled opportunity.

But to maximise our potential there must be change. The status quo is not an option.

As an aside, I have noticed some ramblings from eastern Europe on the role of certain nations in the down fall of the tyrant Bonoaparte. A particuarly narrow view, I feel. It would be oportune for these people to remember that it was an alliance of nations which brought the tyrant down, that England was the only nation to stand consistantly against the tyrant and that in fact during the course of the war several of the victors were, at times, allies of the tyrant.

In fact ,some may say, that the pigheaded approach of our Austrian ally plunged Europe into war in the 1790's, that the consistent failure of the Austrian army with its string of defeats to the tyrant created the situation for his rise and Empire and that their shattered forces played a minor part in his downfall and no part what so ever in the crushing of his recent return. However, as a gentleman, I could not possible say such a thing. However, I do say this, those who contibuted the greatest to the meal have the biggest say in its division.

God save the King

Lord Liverpool
    "Some people say MTW is a matter of life or death - but you have to realise it is more important than that"
    With apologies to Bill Shankly

My first balloon - for "On this day in History"

Blog Entries

Fine Points there Lord Liverpool. I believe you are rights on some of the issues, including our deafets. However, I believe that those who suffered the most and did the most should get the rightful share of Money. We and the Prussians,unlike your goverment with no offense, had to fight the French Early on, before any other goverments decided to intervere. Yes, Our losses did not help the cause, however, We wore down Napolean's army, so that the British/Russian forces and other nations could fight him better.

I believe That France should pay the full amount or a slighty less amount it owns to the allies. It would not be fair to tell a country that your former leader just ravange that you will pay 50 million talers, but let that country pay the other 50-150 million talers it still has in debt.

It's one thing if France pays 80 or 90 million Talers to us, out of 100, but we will not let them pay 25 or 50 and expect us to foot the rest of the bill.

Joint Statement from Francis II and Metternich

Two are still missing - the Western countries, of course. Always get up late!

Sorry guys - pressure of work - I have all my diplomacy in and hope to sort out my move by tomorrow
    - but be fair - I have been capturing the upstart Carpetian pretender and reinstating the Carolginian Empire so I have been busy!!
    "Some people say MTW is a matter of life or death - but you have to realise it is more important than that"

Letter from Karl Philipp zu Schwerzenberg, Feldmarschall of the Empirial Army of Austria to the Emperor Franz:

Sire,

I fought many battle against the French in my duty for the German nation. All of them were hard fights. However, my hardest hour was, when I had to learn that my supreme commander did not respect my services. Therefore I send You my command and my orders.
    To the Earl of Liverpool: English, it is easy to challange the Great Napoleon, if there is an oceans between. I know very well the part England played in this game. Maybe I may remember that I was at Leipzig, the greatest battle in history, the one, were allnations of Euroipe fought side by side against the French eagle. The only ones I did not see there were the English. And who fought the Battle of Waterloo, that makes you so proud? Prussian soldiers as well as soldiers of Hannover.
    I realize the importance of your support, however, I do not see which English cities were burned by the French Emperor, which fields devasted. What for do you need compensation?

Blog Entries

Hm, My Feldmarschall is leaving?

The discrete footmen placed the decanters of port on the crisp linen of the dinning table of the private dining room of White’s, London's most select gentleman's club. The Prince Regent looked across the smoked filled room and spoke with a slight slur in his voice.
    "So, Liverpool, what's all this fuss about some Austrian general fellow?"
    Lord Liverpool took a large swig from his glass of Port and smiled
    "Well your majesty, as you will know the sole criteria for rising in the ranks of the Austrian Army is age and defeats - the older you are and the more defeats you have the higher rank you get!! As a consequence, they have the largest number of high ranking generals in any army in Europe."
    A roar of laughter rumbled round the table and Lord Liverpool, warming to his task, continued
    "Of course, the other consequence of senility as a rank of office is that the eyesight and the memory goes. This Generalissimo "What's his name" says that he was at Leipzig and saw no English men. Well sir, in defence of the Royal Horse Artillery who were there, I say this - perhaps he was so far from the action that he did not see them. As for Waterloo, what knows he of matters there. As usual the Austrians were somewhere else, probably eating coffee and cake, while the Iron Duke showed Boney a thing or two. At least our Prussian Allies could be depended on to do something - I mean old Blucher managed to turn up at the end and help chase the French from the field. If left to the devices of old Generalissimo we would all be talking French, eh Wellesley!!" The tall simply dressed, slightly haughty fellow dinner to Liverpool's left grunted agreement. " The Generalissimo would do to consult his history books - we were at war consistently with the little tyrant - all they managed to do was set things in motion, blunder around a bit then loose disastrously to Boney. Then they would give up some far flung province or 2, make peace then sit around until we came along with another Coalition to face the French.
    Liverpool turned to the table as a whole, by now partially obscured by the cigar smoke. His fellow dinners were in good mood and their rosy cheeks bore witness to the amount of Claret and Port already consumed as well as the roaring fire in the massive fireplace.
    "Some people may say that the only reason the Austrian army wears white coats is that it makes it easier to make flags of surrender, but I am too much of a gentleman to suggest such a thing"
    With that he sat down amid gales of laughter, laughter which was to carry on long into the night.

Quote Originally Posted by King Kurt View Post
    The discrete footmen placed the decanters of port on the crisp linen of the dinning table of the private dining room of White’s, London's most select gentleman's club. The Prince Regent looked across the smoked filled room and spoke with a slight slur in his voice.
    "So, Liverpool, what's all this fuss about some Austrian general fellow?"
    Lord Liverpool took a large swig from his glass of Port and smiled
    "Well your majesty, as you will know the sole criteria for rising in the ranks of the Austrian Army is age and defeats - the older you are and the more defeats you have the higher rank you get!! As a consequence, they have the largest number of high ranking generals in any army in Europe."
    A roar of laughter rumbled round the table and Lord Liverpool, warming to his task, continued
    "Of course, the other consequence of senility as a rank of office is that the eyesight and the memory goes. This Generalissimo "What's his name" says that he was at Leipzig and saw no English men. Well sir, in defence of the Royal Horse Artillery who were there, I say this - perhaps he was so far from the action that he did not see them. As for Waterloo, what knows he of matters there. As usual the Austrians were somewhere else, probably eating coffee and cake, while the Iron Duke showed Boney a thing or two. At least our Prussian Allies could be depended on to do something - I mean old Blucher managed to turn up at the end and help chase the French from the field. If left to the devices of old Generalissimo we would all be talking French, eh Wellesley!!" The tall simply dressed, slightly haughty fellow dinner to Liverpool's left grunted agreement. " The Generalissimo would do to consult his history books - we were at war consistently with the little tyrant - all they managed to do was set things in motion, blunder around a bit then loose disastrously to Boney. Then they would give up some far flung province or 2, make peace then sit around until we came along with another Coalition to face the French.
    Liverpool turned to the table as a whole, by now partially obscured by the cigar smoke. His fellow dinners were in good mood and their rosy cheeks bore witness to the amount of Claret and Port already consumed as well as the roaring fire in the massive fireplace.
    "Some people may say that the only reason the Austrian army wears white coats is that it makes it easier to make flags of surrender, but I am too much of a gentleman to suggest such a thing"
    With that he sat down amid gales of laughter, laughter which was to carry on long into the night.
    A young man raised from his armchair. He wore no uniform, but from the way he moved everyone saw that he was an officer. He went to the door, but when he passed Liverpool, he stopped. With a smile on his face he said with a low voice: "Thrue, very true! They really lost many battles against Napoleon, those Austrians."
    Everybody was quiet, all eyes watched this strange officer, as he went to the door. There he stopped again, turned around.
    "Though, if my memory serves, ... " he hesitated, as if he was thinking intensly about something; "I have never heard an Austrian officer cry for the night or the arrival of the Prussians."
    With these words he left the room.
    "Who is this baboon?" cried Liverpool.
    Someone on his side replied: "His name is Clausewicz, I guess. He came with the Prussian ambassador. I think he was in the staff of Blücher."
    Liverpool shook his head: "These Krauts will never undertand the fine arts of war!"
    Last edited by Franconicus; 10-22-2008 at 20:15.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Blog Entries

Emperor Franz is Walking by Himself, when two of his Divison Commanders walks up to him and bow.

"Hello Warman and Eugene! My Two new Commanders!" (Warman, is a divison commander in my Army, leads 20,000 men, no one knows his real name )

"Good Afternoon Emperor. How are you?"

"Good thank you, and yourself?

"Fine your Majesty".

"I hear Schwerzenberg is leaving?" Saids Warman.

"It is true, but I am trying to have him stay."

"You hurt him with your words Emperor, with all due respect" replies Eugene.

"I did, but they were taked out of context. Many people say that to get off from things, but mine truly were."

All 3 men take a seat and discuss the Payment to the Austrians from France, the Trade deal with the Swiss, and other things.

"Your Majesty, Those British are so Arrogant" saids Warman.
    "Indeed" Eugene Saids.

"Last time I checked, they could not beat the Americans. Farmers they were! Not once, but twice they could not reclaim the American Colonies back!" Laughs Eugene. All three men chuckle.

"Indeed. They talk tough, and they win one war, and lose 2 others. Nevertheless, they help us win this War. But They did not suffer their towns being burn down from French" Saids the Emperor.

The 3 men contiuned to talk into the Night....

[img=https://img391.imageshack.us/img391/9603/europa1814zf7.jpg]

Chapter 2 – June 1816

A year without summer

France:
    The first year after Napoleon is also the year of the (second) return of the Bourbon King Louis XVIII. With a couple of confidants and a personal guard of some hundred grenadiers he moves into the Palace of Versailles. He does not enter the capitol, though, to demonstrate that he does not take power as long as foreign armies control the country.
    Nevertheless, Versailles becomes the center of the European diplomacy, again. Ambassadors of all regions meet there. One very frequent and welcome guest is the heir apparent of the Ottoman Empire.
    Negotiations between the French King and the Allies are intense and tough, but in the end Louis manages to get agreements on the reparations with England, Russia, Prussia, Spain and the Netherlands. Only Austria and the minor German countries refuse to make concessions.
    Besides solving the financial problems, the King is working on the constitutional fundament of the new government. The new constitution includes some of the achievements of the French Revolution, like abolition of slavery, free speech, parliament with representatives of the provinces, but it does not go as far as the ideals of the revolution. The rights to vote are limited to those which own land and the parliament can only suggest laws. Another different is that the new constitution will not be authorized by plebiscite, but by the sovereignty of the King.
    All former followers of Napoleon get pardon, with the exception of former Royal officers, which betrayed their King. General Ney was sentenced to death. His execution takes place at the Jardin du Luxembourg at December 7th.

During winter, the allies begin to reduce their forces at France, only Austria increases her expedition corps to 20,000 men. During winter it comes to a crisis. There is no supply or payment from Austria and so the Austrian commander, General Warman8, demands food and money for his soldiers. The local French authorities are not able or willing to fulfill his wishes and so the Austrian General orders his men to foray the city of Lyon. Then he retreats into his garrisons. There, however, he and his men are contained by some ten thousands of furious French peasants. Warmaster8 hesitates to order his men to fire. He hopes to receive orders from Vienna before he runs out of food.

Germany:
    At Germany, the political development does not meet the expectations. A German Federation has not been formed. Instead, Austria and Prussia agree on an alliance to abolish all trade barriers including customs. They invite the other German countries to join, but the resonance is not positive. Instead, all the small territories form a so called “Kleindeutscher Bund”, which abolishes internal customs, too, but raises the tariffs at the outer borders. Additionally this Bund, based in Frankfurt, also includes a cooperation of the political police organizations, a mutual assistance pact as well as the introduction of constitutions at all members. The Bund also has a trade agreement with the Netherlands. Bayern and Württemberg are still aside as well as Hannover, which is governed by the English King.

Nationalists become angry about the political situation. Several student organizations and veterans of the wars of liberation call for a demonstration next year. They will meet at the Wartburg to celebrate the anniversary of Luther’s theses and of the Battle of Leipzig.

Prussia:
    King Friedrich Wilhelm III reduces the strength of his army to 115,000. He also reforms the constitution – even though some may say that he retracts the reforms he had promised during wartime. He founds regional parliaments, which have to collect the concerns of the population. The members of these parliaments are elected and every man has the same vote and the right to be elected. The most courageous step of the King is, however, that he gives the right of free speech, or at least almost.

The reforms caused a series of diverse reactions. A group of forty eastern aristocrats protested against the introduction of the new regional parliaments. They reminded the monarch, that they and their families were loyal servants of the sovereigns of Prussia for many centuries. They used to be the representatives of their regions and the King can hardly expect them to accept any new representatives that will be elected by peons, criminals, Jews and Poles. They insist on their old rights and demand an electoral law based on the tax payment of the citizens. Blücher, the celebrated hero of Waterloo, declared that he will fire any laborer that dares to candidate for the new parliament.

The bishops of the Lutheran church confess that every men has the same right given by the Lord, but they emphasize that a common right to vote was never the intention of God. Why, they ask, should a man, who owns nothing, who does not contribute to the wealth of the nation, why should he have the same vote as another man, who pays taxes.
    Liberals at Berlin wrote a letter to the King to remind him to the promises he made during war. They ask him for a national parliament with the right to pass laws and budgets.
    Insiders wonder for how long the King will allow these public discussions.
    Different groups prepare themselves to participate at the coming elections. At Berlin, there is a party that wants to have liberal reforms, while at the Polish territories several nationalistic parties were found. A newspaper with the name “Poland!” circulates in the eastern border districts.

Austria:

After the congress, Kaiser Franz I travels around his lands to visit his subjects, especially those of Italian and Hungarian nationality. The population welcomes him. They all hope that Franz will bring peace and wealth also for them. The Italians ask him to foster the sea trade in the Mediterranean, which suffered during the war and which may now be dominated by the English fleet. They urge Franz to set up an Austrian fleet of warships, which can support the trade interests against England, France and the Ottoman Empire.
    Austria makes a trade treaty with Switzerland.
    Unlike the other countries, Austria does not reduce the strength of her armies at the end of war. Franz I has still 400,000 soldiers. They are distributed all over the land and at France. Rumors tell that the Austria is recruiting new soldiers from the Polish departments – canvassers even work on the Russian and Prussian side of the border.
    Austria does not change the constitution, although the censorship is not as tight as it used to be.
    Negotiations with France regarding the reparations do not come to an end.
    Due to the military expanses and the missing payments from Paris, Austria runs out of cash during November. After the national insolvency just a couple of year ago, no bank wants to give money. Metternich does the best he can to cut expenses and to get money, but from December on the crown is no longer able to pay their soldiers and officers. Around Christmas many soldiers just leave their units to go home. At Venice, the local commander sells the cannons to get money for food. At the border in the east, whole companies leave to sell their services to either the Serbs or the Turks.
    Franz I admits to the English Foreign Minister that the results of the Austrian Army during the war against Napoleon was very poor. This increases the distrust within the army.

Russia:
    The Russian Czar disbands 150,000 soldiers and finds an agreement with France for reparations. This enables him to reduce his deficit. He gives more freedom to the peasants and increases the freedom of press. However, he does not seem to plan any real liberal reforms.
    At Poland he introduces a 15% tax to pay the cost of the Russian occupation forces.
    The conference of the Polish aristocrats welcomes him as the new monarch. They tell him that they are willing to serve him under some conditions. First of all, he has to accept the rights of the Polish noblemen. Additionally, they are willing to pay for soldiers, but the army they pay for ahs to be Polish.

England:
    The English Crown works hard to bring business into a peace time mode. The size of the army and the navy is reduced significantly, an agreement with France ends finally ends this dispute and the government tries to support trade.
    With the treaty of Caen, England gets all French possessions outside of Europe as well as a trade base on Corsica. The tow countries agree to combine their sea trade by forming a new trade company.
    With these steps the English government hopes to support the trade and the whole economy, too. This is necessary, because the war left some issues. There are still about 300,000 veterans of the war looking for a way to make a living. Further more, heavy industry, mining and casting, suffers from the end of the war, as there is no more demand for cannons.

Rest of the world:

With some delay there is news from the Ottoman Empire. The Serbs tries another riot and after defeats in some small combats, the Sultan was wiling to negotiate. Although negotiations are still going on it looks like the Sublime Porte will accept the Serbian autonomy as long as Serbia will formally remain part of the Empire.
    The Sultan also continued with his reforms. Taxes in the European part of the Empire were reduced and the rights of the subjects there were increased. The army and navy modernization proceeds. In November, a riot of the Janissaries at Istanbul was the reaction to these reforms. Loyal troops overwhelmed the rebels; the units of the Janissaries are disbanded now.
    There are also rumors about a Turkish campaign on the Arabian Peninsula.

At South America, the war of independency is going on. In December, royal troops seize the town of Cartagena, in May they conquer Bogota and gain control of Bolivia. June 1816, Argentina declares itself independent from the Spanish motherland.

An American war-ship cruises at the coast of Morocco. It brings an US delegation that negotiates a commercial agreement.

In 1815, there is a lot of news and it is spread by the newspapers, so that many citizens follow the political business with interest and sometimes with passion. In the beginning of 1816 the headlines of the papers change, though. Another issue attracted the attention of the readers – the weather. Weather is cold this year, with lot of snow. And the winter is long. March is filled with snow and so is April. Although it snows in May at Switzerland as well as in Austria and Bavaria, it is getting warmer and there is a disastrous flood all along the river Rhine. At June, however, people began to realize that this year, spring might not come. Temperatures drop; there is a cold wave along the Alps with loads of snow. But the cold weather is not limited to that region. Even at Northeast America there is frost at night.
    People do not have much hope for the future. Even if it is getting warmer in July, most of the harvest will be spoiled and they just don’t know what to do without food. Especially the people at Austria are desperate; they suffer from snow and do not have enough wood to keep their cabins warm. Administration fails to help and only some aristocrats get engaged and help the best they can.

Facts and numbers:
    Austria: Income* 10 Million; Army size: 400,000; Debt: 100 Mio + unpaid earnings of 26 Million
    Prussia: Income* 8 Million; Army size: 115,000; Debt: 116 Mio
    Russia: Income* 12 Million; Army size: 350,000; Debt: 194 Mio
    France: Income* 2 Million; Army size: 500; Debt: 155 Mio
    England: Income* 12 Million; Army size: 35,000; Debt: 119 Mio

(Income*= Income – cost of administration)

TASKS (for the period between July 1816 and June 1817)

ALL:
    You all have political police and intelligence. Any special orders?

Austria:
    1) Deficit:
    How do you want to balance your budget?
    2) France:
    How do you deal with France? There is still the issue about the payment. Another issue is the garrison you have there.
    3) Weather:
    How do you avoid dearth?
    4) Military:
    Any plans for military operations?
    5) The fleet:
    Parts of the Italian coast belong to you know, along with some of the richest sea trading towns. How do you want to support the trade in the Med.?
    6) Serbia:
    Probably Serbia is going to be independent. The Serbs are looking for good relationship with Austria, but they do not want to loose their independency. The independency of Serbia could encourage others, like Hungarians or Poles and cause new wars. Maybe it is time for the five Grand Nations to prevent this.

Prussia:
    1) France:
    Now that you have the agreement with Louis, do you want your army to leave France? How do you want to deploy your army?
    2) How do you deal with the “never-ending winter”?
    3) Serbia:
    Probably Serbia is going to be independent. The independency of Serbia could encourage others, like Poles and cause new wars. Maybe it is time for the five Grand Nations to prevent this.
    4) Economy:
    Though your budget is balanced, do you have plans to develop your economy?

Russia:
    1) You offered more rights to your peasants, but they wish full freedom and independency from the aristocrats.
    2) Poland: The Polish Aristocrats want to accept you as Polish King, but they want the Russian troops to leave and they insist on their traditional rights. What is your reply?
    3) Serbia: Probably Serbia is going to be independent. The independency of Serbia could encourage others, like Poles and cause new wars. Maybe it is time for the five Grand Nations to prevent this.
    4) Ottoman Empire: The Turks are reforming their army. Maybe now they are weaker than ever. Do you want to use this?
    5) Army: How do you want to deploy your army? Do you want your army to leave France?
    6) How do you deal with the “never-ending winter”?

France:
    1) How do you build up your administration and army?
    2) How do you deal with the “never-ending winter”?
    3) Do you intervene in the “Serbian affair”? Although Serbia may not be your biggest problem, it might be the chance to demonstrate that you are an equal partner again!
    4) You lost all your colonies. Many of your subjects, especially the dealers, ask for new ones!
    5) Spain asks for your help against the rebels at South America!
    6) There are several ten thousands of French people, most of them noble men, which had to leave the country during revolution and Imperial era. They all were loyal to the monarchy during all the time. Now they are back and have to find that their old possessions now belong to someone else. They appeal to you to get their old rights back!

England:
    1) Do you support your heavy industry; do you support the unemployed veterans?
    2) Do you intervene in the “Serbian affair”?
    3) How do you want to deploy your navy?
    4) The East India Company asks for military help? The West Indian suggests taking advantage of the weakness of the Spaniards to get a foothold in South America.
    5) How do you deal with the “never-ending winter”?
    6) Do you want your army to leave France?
    7) An expedition of your Mediterranean Squadron along the coasts of Northeastern Africa shows that Algeria is controlled by some raptorial tribes, though it still belongs to the Ottoman Empire, and that Morocco is controlled by the natives. It looks as if France sold you something that did not belong to them. How do you deal with your new colonies?
    Last edited by Franconicus; 10-26-2008 at 10:27.

Blog Entries

Eh, Damn those French Peasents.... How dare they defy General Warman8....

EDIT: I think you should add 1 last Faction in game to make it a Even Number. Add The Ottoman Empire, then have another Major Faction the. Just a Thought
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 10-26-2008 at 17:36.

Blog Entries

Emperor Franz is Pleased with the Deal that has been reached with my Empire and the French regarding this debt !

Louis, I am asking you though, to call off your peasants. I will withdraw my force afterwards. If my army is not harm, we will not harm your people. However, if they are harm, General Warman8 will have no problem opening fire on your people to get to saftey.

I also like to ask my Counter Parts what they think of the Serbian Issue?

Emperor Franz II
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 10-26-2008 at 18:46.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

If there is a spot created or free, I can take it.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Caius is going to play as Ottoman! Welcome and good luck!

Regarding navies;

There are ship-of-the-lines and frigates. A new sotl costs 5,000,000, a new frigate 2,000,000 talers. For the ones you have already you have to pay 100,000 per year for the sotl and 50,000 for frigates.

Current strength:
    AUSTRIA 2f
    PRUSSIA none
    RUSSIA 15 sotl/30 fri
    ENGLAND 30 sotl/60fri
    FRANCE 10 fri
    Ottoman unknown

Blog Entries

Oh Boy, should be Fun now
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 10-31-2008 at 16:59.

Blog Entries

Real Quiet here I think

Blog Entries

When will the deadline be Fran, because I won't be back on until Wednesday.
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 11-01-2008 at 22:54.

Real Quiet here I think

When will the deadline be Fran
    What about Friday?

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Sounds good. I found the map.
    Last edited by Caius; 11-02-2008 at 18:16.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    It's you I love

Blog Entries

Friday is good for me

Blog Entries

I'll get my decsions it on Friday

Emperor Franz The Backstabber.

We know your intentions, we have been informed that you are willing to sell ammunition and gunpower to let Egypt rebel from our Empire. How can you promote revolution? We did nothing against you. This is SHAMEFUL . Your claims of being good are as false as a sand sun. This will lead to actions against your nation, and beware!

How can a nation that is fighting against rebelion promotes it? They write with their hands what they erase with their elbows...

Your nation doesn't deserve to exist anymore. You are annoying the rest of the world, and therefore, you must be erased in order to keep the peace. Peace that you don't want to last longer.

The Sultan

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    It's you I love

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast