Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Noble Son... and two filths- Small Mafia [Concluded]

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Noble Son... and two filths- Small Mafia

Hmm.. I dont even know if I waited 24 hours or not... Im willing to give Shlin his chance to defend them self. Otherwise... his gone

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

I guess the only thing I can say right now is, as FH said before, how can I and FH kill someone when we are both witnessing YLC?

I await your judgement

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

unvote:yoyoma vote:Sarathos

Because I know shlin to be innocent.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Quote Originally Posted by FactionHeir View Post
    unvote:yoyoma vote:Sarathos

Because I know shlin to be innocent.

Very good.

First You lie about YLC to save you pride,

Then create a triple tie between Shlin, Sarth, and Yourself. If Shlin is so innocent, why not vote for thine self?

It would be the first noble thing you have done yet.
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 11-08-2008 at 17:43.

My kingdom for a .

Because there is no point in lynching confirmed innocents obviously. Considering you are pushing so hard for a lynch, one has to wonder what your motives are when you have nothing to back them up.
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

*facepalm*

So we are getting lynched because we witnessed someone doing something suspcious and therefore vote to lynch him as its the best evidence we got and concealing the fact because we don't want to be killed?

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

You guys had YLC lynched exiled......or were the primary reason why, so explain to me again why you gave us information that lead us to that....
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 11-08-2008 at 22:18.

Because obviously that's the info we got from Beefy -_-.

We saw YLC talking to a cook... isn't that a semi-provable sign of him possibly poisoning somebody?

Cthonic God of Deception Member ULC's Avatar
    In the swirling maddening chaos of the cosmos unseen to man...

YET I WAS NOT ARRESTED!

Read your PM's again! If I was caught in the act of killing someone, I would have been arrested! Yet that did not happen, so instead of drawing the logical conclusion, you gang up on me and decide I should die!
    Last edited by ULC; 11-08-2008 at 23:07.

But...but...but... you could have been doing something else... the witnessing me and FH did the previous night phase showed that the person did nothing, whilst you did something according to the write-up...

And the first PM didn't say anything about arresting, so we figured you can't arrest the bastard but have to actually lynch him

Originally posted by Beefy

With another prince, you can witness a murder. If successful, murderer will be jailed but the target will be dead. After one successful witnessing, you will get the ability to investigate one person each night to research if they are noble birth or not.
    Ahem...

Looks like we missed something...though I remember Beefy later saying that only the one carrying out the murder would be jailed if witnessed, but not if they were only part of the kill squad.

Looks like we missed something...though I remember Beefy later saying that only the one carrying out the murder would be jailed if witnessed, but not if they were only part of the kill squad.
    How convenient you should miss something like that, between the two of you.

Think what you will, though consider there is only 1 bastard, not 2.

Blog Entries

Judging from what you noble mans said, its a three way tie. I.... the captain of the guard is out today to combat practice(Skirmish). So therefore I wont be around to force the exile for the while.. Please.. Discuss more this is getting more intense

Do we truly know that?

And that has to do with what? Such a paper thin defense really does not deserve attention, but let me put it to you bluntly - exactly how do you come to the conclusion the mafia cannot do what you did? Exactly how do we know that it is only one action a night, where as I performed two? How do come to the the ignorant idea that because the mafia is the mafia, he cannot behave like town to another, have a role cover, or even modify his pm, thus securing another's trust and thus his help? Factionheir, not only do you truly act suspicious, not only do you truly use such a weak defense, but why so ardently believe I am accusing you of being the mafia? I never once said you were, yet you have quickly fallen into a defensive stance, putting words and ideas into my mouth.

In your own best interest, I suggest you be careful how you speak from now on to me or anyone else, lest their suspicions override what help you have been so far...oh, wait, you haven't been any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post
    Do we truly know that?
    Beefy said so when he started Day 1. You are only being ridiculous with your imitated inquisition style now.

Quote Originally Posted by YLC View Post
    And that has to do with what? Such a paper thin defense really does not deserve attention, but let me put it to you bluntly - exactly how do you come to the conclusion the mafia cannot do what you did? Exactly how do we know that it is only one action a night, where as I performed two? How do come to the the ignorant idea that because the mafia is the mafia, he cannot behave like town to another, have a role cover, or even modify his pm, thus securing another's trust and thus his help? Factionheir, not only do you truly act suspicious, not only do you truly use such a weak defense, but why so ardently believe I am accusing you of being the mafia? I never once said you were, yet you have quickly fallen into a defensive stance, putting words and ideas into my mouth.

In your own best interest, I suggest you be careful how you speak from now on to me or anyone else, lest their suspicions override what help you have been so far...oh, wait, you haven't been any at all.
    Considering you said oh so sarcastically that it was convenient to lynch you after investigating you, what is anyone to think you are accusing them to be? A rabbit? Obviously not.

As with any mafia game, there is no such thing as defending yourself with anything other than what all of us have: a role PM, and given that its all identical save for the bastards, that obviously doesn't prove anything.

Therefore, having carried out mutual action for 2 nights now that has nothing to do with killing should strike someone of reasonable mind that it could well be a sign of innocence when there have been killings on N1 (note mafia only kills odd nights). According to Beefy's intro description, the mafia cannot perform two actions at once unless they already successfully killed someone as part of a kill group.
    Last edited by FactionHeir; 11-09-2008 at 02:04.

Quote Originally Posted by FactionHeir
    unvote:yoyoma vote:Sarathos Because I know shlin to be innocent.
    You only know Shlin to be innocent because you two were a team, how do we know you both aren't gulity? And how do you know Im not innocent? Seems to me your forgetting something else: evidence. It must be the desperate rush to defend yourself and shift the suspicion which is leading to be a little sloppy....
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sarathos View Post
    You only know Shlin to be innocent because you two were a team, how do we know you both aren't gulity? And how do you know Im not innocent? Seems to me your forgetting something else: evidence. It must be the desperate rush to defend yourself and shift the suspicion which is leading to be a little sloppy....
    Please actually read what people post, eh? We both carried out protective night actions for two nights while there have been killings, meaning obviously that since both of us showed up on time, it can't be one of us.

I'm not saying you are guilty, and for the moment I still think its most likely yoyoma, but I think you were the only other person not of our pair that already had a vote on him. That doesn't mean that both of us won't change votes to another person who seems more suspicious instead.

Please actually read what people post, eh? We both carried out protective night actions for two nights while there have been killings, meaning obviously that since both of us showed up on time, it can't be one of us.

I'm not saying you are guilty, and for the moment I still think its most likely yoyoma, but I think you were the only other person not of our pair that already had a vote on him. That doesn't mean that both of us won't change votes to another person who seems more suspicious instead.
    First investigative, then protective? Please elaborate how you managed both of those actions, or is it that your simply not being clear on purpose?

YLC do you have a good Kingdom out there? because my brothers in house Shlin-FactionHeir alliance are making me tired from there arguments..... might need to strike out on my own as well at least it's less risky
    Last edited by White_eyes:D; 11-09-2008 at 03:43.

I don't have a kingdom, I have a city-state. I have seen what happens to those who bicker over succession rights, and thus, have endeavored to make sure that never happens within my realm.

We currently use well drilled militia armies to guard our borders, and we are located seaside, with plenty of place of entertainment, with a vast merchants quarter.

Blog Entries

Captain shoots arrow at YLC

"Shut up you!! We got Beef steaks!!"

Executing (or exiling...) in one hour and thirty minuets. Unless someone chucks in a decider vote, no one will be executed (exiling..) tonight

Snatches arrow. "Thank you! One of our archers was short an arrow, and he would have had to spend precious coin on getting one from the Fletcher! Your a generous man!"

Blog Entries

(immitating mum jokes) "your city state is soo poor.. That you cant event afford arrows"

but seriously.. The captain thinks that you are seriously over powered and surprised why you left the palace without killing everyone on your way

Voting closed

"Princes. As you are not willing to make the decision of who to exile, I suggest waiting for another night before more evidence comes out"

Start night 3. Im expecting alot of kills tonight
    Last edited by Beefy187; 11-09-2008 at 12:29.

Is night over am I dead?

Blog Entries

Sorry for a long night... Soo much has been happening in the last few days and I was barely able to keep up with two other games im in.

Night three summery

"Greeting princes.. Heres my report of yesterdays incidents. It is very unfortunate to tell you that Prince Shlin, the men from noble house of Schling was murdered with poison. Also there was a Yoyo left behind on the scene..

On the first level, one of the laundry maid was murdered. As for now, we are not sure how these two incident are related.

Also yesterday, Prince White_Eyes claims that his room was trashed by intruders. Fortunately he wasnt in the room but his 10000 gold bed his ruined.

According to the oracle, she can still smell the presence of the filth. So please let us exile him fast as possible so we could end this chaos. Prince YLC, who used to be a member of this palace are gathering his army, willing to turn our kingdom into dust. We must quickly choose our king to crush his puny rebellion!!

Still active 6/10

Quintus (Mr 5)
    Yoyoma
    El Diablo
    Sarathos
    FH
    White_Eye:D

Killed: 2/10
    Aries
    Shlin

Exiled (2/10)
    Lor Winter
    YLC
    Last edited by Beefy187; 11-12-2008 at 05:55.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast