Thread: We need a preview

Default We need a preview

Alright guys i don't mean to sound demanding but there has been a too large stretch of time between previews, even a response by members of the team. You guys have often compared the time it has taken to EB but they released previews regularly to keep intrest and hype up. The last preview we got was months ago and it waas only an orcs head. While it was incredibly detailed and quite a masterpiece but still only an orcs head. We need something substantial to revive this mod. Its intrest fell off sharply since Bwain was forced to leave because of his injuries because bwain regularly made previews of units and kept us up to date with all of the units or at least led us on at an incoming preview. So I ask on behalf of all the fans of warhamemr who have waited for a very good mod that accurately displayed the warhammer world, please make a preview to silence all the nay sayers and get the intrest rekindled.

Default Re: We need a preview

Yep
    Revan Shan / Mayorcete / Teuton Arrasador

Miguelito Productions' views:
    The best vids in YOUTUBE!
    Miguelito Productions supports:
    SWGEmu / Warhammer Total War / MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing for oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) / Shattered Lineage, for Oblivion

I don't necesarily demand or want a preview. Just a heads up to know it's still being done is all I'd love for. I don't think interest ever died for the mod, because we're all still here, right? It's just the progress has been crippled to a crawl.

Well considering the recent lack of posts and topics it seems to have died. However the quick responses by you guys have lifted my spirits back up.

Awesome Cold One Knight Member Goncalou's Avatar

This mod is not dead nor shall it ever be, for my word IS reality!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaaaa!
    It's a fool's race to be run, if all is lost if it be won.

If the dudes working on this are in college, or have a real job, im amazed they get anything done with the small group they have....well I dont really know the size or whatever, but the point is, if they are in college or work alot, THEY DONT REALLY HAVE TIME ><

If yall keep comin im sure when theres time there will be a preview.....like around christmas or maybe next summer...honestly comon....college is pretty darn strenuous especially during midterms and exams...just cause they are taking time off doesnt mean they have let it go completely!!!

oh NOM NOM NOM Member Spankfurt's Avatar

Do it for Spank :(

<3

>:^{D
    ­­well guys, im off like a lepper teste

Thank you very much, Dacrazymofo, you got it right on. I talked to krazy and college is exactly the problem, so he hasn't had too much time to work on it. But do not fear he is working on on when he has the time.

Daitus! I'm still waiting to your answer. Give me your e-mail

Or add mine: cn-revan@hotmail.com
    Revan Shan / Mayorcete / Teuton Arrasador

Miguelito Productions' views:
    The best vids in YOUTUBE!
    Miguelito Productions supports:
    SWGEmu / Warhammer Total War / MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing for oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) / Shattered Lineage, for Oblivion