CHALLENGE : Write me an intro and gain ETERNAL FAME!
Ladies and gentlemen of the Mead Hall.
I come to you with an experimental CHALLENGE!
Soon I will have to host a small mafia game in the notorious Gameroom.
As you may know, each of these mafia game needs a nice and catchy introduction.
Alas, I am currently without inspiration and I figured, who else is better qualified to help me out then the bunch of excellent writers which populate the Mead Hall.
So, here we go:
The Challenge: write an intro for my small mafia game, called "The Abused Potatoes". There are plenty of concluded mafia games scattered all over the Gameroom, so you can check those to get an idea.
- a belgian old-style "Frituur" (a shack where you can buy french fries+hamburgers and several kinds of meat - mind you, baking french fries is considered to be an art in Belgium, so we're not talking about fast food here ):
- The boss is well known throughout the
countryworld and he has accepted 14 of the most promising fries bakers in the world as his students.
- Two of them however are members of the notorious and well known "Fruit and Vegetable"- mafia and have infiltrated the students (they will kill students during the night).
I need a story where the boss meets his students for the first time, gives them an introduction on how to make excellent fries and then tells them to go to sleep. The real students nor the boss are aware of the infiltration.
- regular Org rules apply (no foul language);
- no more then 1.000 words;
- use your fantasy;
I like fun and lighthearted stories.
The INFALLIBLE Andres.
- the one who writes the best intro gets to co-host the game with me and will be allowed to write all death scenes, lynch scenes and the final ending of the game or in other words: the winner will have extra fun challenges and even more...;
- ETERNAL FAME.
- if you would ever come to Belgium:
Just post your entries in this thread!