Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UPCOMING DEMO, and included content

Default Re: UPCOMING DEMO, and included content

Christmas gift...Pwease?

chirstmas chistrmas upss... just over excited

Quote Originally Posted by Krazysigmarite View Post
    The demo version will be a temporary release for Medieval 2, and will incorporate some of the fully completed content. Release date is uncertain, though certainly by the end of December.
    just to remind - nearly the end of december

ps-sorry for my impatience

If MySpace had a system failure and completely crashed, 90% of today's teens would die. 9% would laugh untill they no longer could and 1% would die from laughing. If you are part of the 1% that would die from laughing so hard, copy and paste the whole thing into your signature

I'm jumping around like an impatient 8 yearold nerd with ADHD and a 6 pack of coke in my system.

oh NOM NOM NOM Member Spankfurt's Avatar

I smell jail-bait.
    ­­well guys, im off like a lepper teste

Three days left in December o.O

The last day of Christmas, my father said to me...
    keep on waiting and get a book to read.

Witing is esential in the world of mods.

(Merry Chrisis, and a Happy New Deal)

Quote Originally Posted by Revan Shan View Post
    The last day of Christmas, my father said to me...
    keep on waiting and get a book to read.

Witing is esential in the world of mods.

(Merry Chrisis, and a Happy New Deal)
    I loled.

Clever bastard.

Honestly think it will be released today?

Well, today is already 1... Which is not part of december any more.

Well I didn't think it'd be released today, or yesterday for that matter...I just hope we're not being dragged along, cause there is too many people awaiting this Mod to be released.

Please do it quick my friends.

I just found this thread today and im really excited about it. Especially when at the start i read that a demo would be out in Dec, i thought excellent it's Jan what good timing.

But i know all good things come to those that wait, and this mod looks very impressive. I can't wait to try it.

Well I'm just hoping for it to be finished soon, keep up the work guys.

Just be patient guys, he's putting this all together all by himself, it WILL take some time. Just wait and see. I personally have not seen him writing in the team-forums for a very long time, so I don't know how things are going for him.

OH HAY LOL CAN I SEE TEAM FORUMS

Annoying Warhammer know-it-all Member DrZoidberg's Avatar

Now I have a renewed motivation to figure out why MTW2 won't run on my new computer.
    Sorry you must have been boring. -Dr Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by Spankfurt View Post
    OH HAY LOL CAN I SEE TEAM FORUMS
    EDIT: Eh wtf, I just realised that I misread spankys post.. So uh, the joke failed 'cause of that.. Ignore :P
    Last edited by Zapp; 02-09-2009 at 17:16.

Hmmm still waiting :)

I am excited for this!

Quote Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post
    Now I have a renewed motivation to figure out why MTW2 won't run on my new computer.
    I had the same problem until I downloaded and installed DX9.0c

Warhammer: Total War Team Member Krazysigmarite's Avatar

Quick update, everyone.

Sorry for the wait, but it's been an insane amount of work, since I'm the only one working on it now. The rest of the team has either quit or are inactive, and that's completely fine, as modding is a huge time sink.
    Consider I had to learn how to text edit, then do all of that (So that the units have names/descriptions on the battlefields, as well as balanced statistics) Create icons for each unit, work on the flag banners, and many other tasks that seem insignificant, but take up a lot of time. As well, there are issues with certain cavalry...

Ahem. Anyway. Sorry that I can't give you a specific release date, I was a little over-ambitious when I announced the demo in December. Have to remember that I'm also an art student at university, and that takes up a HUGE amount of my free time.

Not meaning to post a big excuse as to "Why it's not out yet," just giving you some insight into what is going on, so you're not all in the dark.

Daimyo, Sultan & True Roman Member Crian's Avatar

Hey Krazysygmarite, I hope all's well.

Anyway, I just saw this mod over at TW Center (HEGEMON Battle for Greece): http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=213722

It mentions something about a chariot animation set created by... Bwian! And with screenshots to prove it! I quickly went over here to see if there's any mention of it but alas, none. :(

I thought Bwian was making the animation set specifically for this mod, wasn't he? Yet his work ended up in other mods before his own baby. :( Which is a mystery because he's supposed to be out of the modding scene right?

Anyway, maybe someone else finished it for him eh? Maybe they'd be kind enough to give the files to this mod? After all, Bwian did it...

"Why did we attack the Iceni? Why did we destroy that cargo? I can live with being a pawn if the game makes sense!" - Wingman, Mission 3: The Romans Blunder, Freespace 2

Quick update, everyone.

Sorry for the wait, but it's been an insane amount of work, since I'm the only one working on it now. The rest of the team has either quit or are inactive, and that's completely fine, as modding is a huge time sink.
    Consider I had to learn how to text edit, then do all of that (So that the units have names/descriptions on the battlefields, as well as balanced statistics) Create icons for each unit, work on the flag banners, and many other tasks that seem insignificant, but take up a lot of time. As well, there are issues with certain cavalry...

Ahem. Anyway. Sorry that I can't give you a specific release date, I was a little over-ambitious when I announced the demo in December. Have to remember that I'm also an art student at university, and that takes up a HUGE amount of my free time.

Not meaning to post a big excuse as to "Why it's not out yet," just giving you some insight into what is going on, so you're not all in the dark.
    Hy there Krazysigmarite!

We all greatly appreciate your effort and eagerly wait for this mod. I just wish you strength to go on with it! I wish I could do more, but... I can add you one more fan.

Oh, and ... hi everybody!

Quick update, everyone.

No problem but hey, I'm still here :) You just haven't given me anything to do. On the other hand, I suck at text editing, and that's the only stuff that needs to be done, I guess. Right?

Anyway, good luck dude. Why not launch a new recruitment thread? I'm sure there's enough people willing to help with text editing.

Quick update, everyone.

No problem m8, take your time
    Ambassador from The RTS Gamers Union

at least we know something is happening

If MySpace had a system failure and completely crashed, 90% of today's teens would die. 9% would laugh untill they no longer could and 1% would die from laughing. If you are part of the 1% that would die from laughing so hard, copy and paste the whole thing into your signature

How about making a sticky thread like the one in third age total war?

Would be immensly useful to those who just watch from the sidelines (like me) to know whats were and stuff =D

Awesome Cold One Knight Member Goncalou's Avatar

Hey anybody here?! (echoes). Is this mod dead or is it just that nobody's posting anything, hopefully it's the latter in which case good work but please post more stuff, not that you have to, but i think it would make it seem more like the mod's still as healthy as it'll ever be than seeming like it's dead.
    It's a fool's race to be run, if all is lost if it be won.

its still on (i think) just that noone posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goncalou View Post
    Hey anybody here?! (echoes). Is this mod dead or is it just that nobody's posting anything, hopefully it's the latter in which case good work but please post more stuff, not that you have to, but i think it would make it seem more like the mod's still as healthy as it'll ever be than seeming like it's dead.
    And people continually posting "it's dead" does nothing to help the situation. The mod is in progress, just slowly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast