Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goildic units

Vicious Celt Warlord Member Celtic_Punk's Avatar

Default Re: Goildic units

Irish fetish? I prefer german and swedish girls actually.
    Anyway the units i was asking about are some of the most enjoyable units to use. I was just asking... Then lobf you get yer panties in a twist over it.
    I'm sure if this was a more recently timed game, and they removed your favourite american units you'd have a pissing fest over it.

Also france doesnt really have a proud warrior heritage.. They aren't celts anymore so that cant really count as THEIR heritage, and well... The only capable military commander they ever had, they exiled... lol They dont really count as fighting in the war either... They just... surrendered

How many gears does an French tank have?
    1... REVERSE!
    Last edited by Celtic_Punk; 12-13-2008 at 03:54.
    'Who Dares WINS!' - SAS
    "The republic stands for truth and honour. For all that is noblest in our race. By truth and honour, principle and sacrifice alone will Ireland be free."-Liam Mellows

Who knows? If it's a enough day we may all end up Generals!"

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Punk View Post
    Anyway the units i was asking about are some of the most enjoyable units to use. I was just asking... Then lobf you get yer panties in a twist over it.
    I'm sure if this was a more recently timed game, and they removed your favourite american units you'd have a pissing fest over it.

Also france doesnt really have a proud warrior heritage.. They aren't celts anymore so that cant really count as THEIR heritage, and well... The only capable military commander they ever had, they exiled... lol They dont really count as fighting in the war either... They just... surrendered

1... REVERSE!
    Boy, I love it when people decide to ignore about the French resistance in order to keep their French surrender jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Punk View Post
    Sorry, it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

Um, okay. Maybe, maybe not. It's kind of a non-issue at this point then.

1... REVERSE!
    Charlemagne? Napoleon? The huge French colonial territories?

And so what if there's no Celts there? You think military prowess is passed on genetically through Celts? Or Celts are somehow are naturally better warriors? I'm personally of the opinion that on large scales, no group of humans is naturally better at anything than any other. We all have the same capacity to learn and adapt.
    Last edited by lobf; 12-13-2008 at 05:50. Reason: spelling and grammar

Except for Spartans.

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

You know, time to close this one before it gets any worse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12