Thread: Byzantine multiplayer

Default Byzantine multiplayer

I've been thinking of trying some multiplayer,if I can bring myself to challenge the lobby full of various clan players,as I really don't want to get owned to hard first-off,and have been trying to come up with a competive Byzantine army,as I have the most experience using them. My single-player armies are built around many ha's,Guard archers units and some heavy calvary thrown in,but I'm not sure whether that'd work online, Suggestions please?

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Byzantine multiplayer

good heavy inf, with light archers, and a mixture of Heavy/Light Cav should work for you .

The Couch Knight Member =NF=RuzSkullen's Avatar

Default Re: Byzantine multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by oz_wwjd View Post
    I've been thinking of trying some multiplayer,if I can bring myself to challenge the lobby full of various clan players,as I really don't want to get owned to hard first-off,and have been trying to come up with a competive Byzantine army,as I have the most experience using them. My single-player armies are built around many ha's,Guard archers units and some heavy calvary thrown in,but I'm not sure whether that'd work online, Suggestions please?
    oz, Never mind the clan members, It should always be a enjoyable experience. no matter the level. If you see me in the lobby, hit me up for a game/or join one I'm in. For putting a Army together, most use tourney rules/Or host rules. And I can help ya if ya want.