Thread: im a pc noobie so i need stepbystep instructions to get VM to work

Default im a pc noobie so i need stepbystep instructions to get VM to work

im a pc noobie so how do i get vm to work? Tell me where to go step by step, such as going to "my computer" first then open up which file. Please be specific. All i know about pc and pcgames is installing and playing them.

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Smile Re: im a pc noobie so i need stepbystep instructions to get VM to work

Was this thread any help in terms of helping you get it to work? Its very much step by step.

Can you post a list of things going by that list which you have problems with?
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Default Re: im a pc noobie so i need stepbystep instructions to get VM to work

Ok, so this is a very stupid question. I have 1.0. do i need to download 1.1 first then 1.2, or i could just download 1.2 directly. cuz i need it for vm. Told you guys that i was a noobie

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Default Re: im a pc noobie so i need stepbystep instructions to get VM to work

Just 1.2
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)