Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Default Re: La Garde Imperiale

A new face for The Imperial Guard

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/imperialguard
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

GL HF with that Tomi.
    It will be interesting to finally face strong western clan. I wonder if you break polish - russian domination.
    But be careful m8 - establishing clan before release might be good move (you are first to recruit) but can be dangerous. If etw will be like rtw 1.0 - your clan will be having big problems (bugs of rtw almost destroyed SC :) .
    Last edited by KrooK; 02-08-2009 at 22:24.
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by KrooK View Post
    GL HF with that Tomi.
    It will be interesting to finally face strong western clan. I wonder if you break polish - russian domination.
    But be careful m8 - establishing clan before release might be good move (you are first to recruit) but can be dangerous. If etw will be like rtw 1.0 - your clan will be having big problems (bugs of rtw almost destroyed SC :) .
    Noted, Thanks!

We will hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst

Auspicious Interceptor Member YellowMelon's Avatar

I guess you forgot my clan, Krook. We drew vs you in CCS, the only time we played you ;)

And who passed from group Melon :)
    Who played final?
    I wasn't talking about 1 or 2 games. I meant most of games - where nowadays only Poles, Russians and members of WoC count.
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Auspicious Interceptor Member YellowMelon's Avatar

Aye true, the NA timezone is weak, which means NA clans have nobody to play against. At night time we have around 20 people online . We also finished runner up in the CWB, tied with Aggony, and RTK held the belt. Seems the Western clans did ok :) What it comes down to, is that there are way more Polish and Russians in the lobbies, and they are basically the only one's participating in tournaments.

Look at the latest CCS tournament. I was the only North American present (well depends on where Ocean is from). That's 1 out of 32. It's pretty hard to compete when the numbers are against you.

I agree with you. There is some non polish or non russian clans - but only few. While practically every polish or russian clan is good or very good - there are simply no weak. This and big number of players makes our communities strong.

If I can ever get The Imperial Guard off the ground, it is to be organized by time zone Regiments.

So, there is the possibility for TIG Teams to be established around the world. These will practice against their neighboring Regiments, and compete for the Clan's glory in competitions suited to their locations.

There are other organizational dimensions such as experience mixing (as much as possible) in TIG Team operations. It all depends how many people we can draw. I am anticipating an avalanche, once the game gets going.

By the way, the Clan Wars Competition already has seven Clans signed up for the first Empire contest. And signing has only been open two days! Please don’t wait on this, if you think that your Clan will want in “if” the game proves out, go ahead and sign up now. You can always drop out honorably if there are unresolved issues, but trying to get in after we fill up, may not be doable. Word…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12