Thread: Just an Idea

Default Just an Idea

I was wondering if there was anyway to have a change in the faction leader affect the public order of your settlements. If a faction leader with high influence/high management were replaced by a less competent ruler it would be nice to see this affect the entire empire. I don't know if it is possible or if traits could even be tied the same way. Like a faction leader from one city might inspire that city, but lead a traditional rival city to have unrest. Anyways, I don't know if anything like this is possible, but I thought it was good food for thought. Thanks for working on a mod that is sure to be great!

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Just an Idea

In M2TW, the faction leader uses Authorithy, the more authorithy you got, the more loyal your subjects to you...

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

I had completely forgotten about that, been playing EB on RTW so I haven't been on M2TW in awhile.

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Wolf View Post
    In M2TW, the faction leader uses Authorithy, the more authorithy you got, the more loyal your subjects to you...
    Its Authoritah as in "REPSECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!"
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

Don't you mean "Auctoritas"?

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

If your faction leader got 9 castle and 9 helmet on his photo (9 authorithy and 9 chivalry points) or more.... even the baddest red faced settlements with no garrison and very high taxes will never riot or revolt.... (but the average FL only had 3 or 4 points of authorithy, with mostly grow dread points instead of chivalry...)

Are this ultimate Charismatic leader are present again in EB II? (supposed to has archieved some traits and ancillaries with hard work in the process)

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC