Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Settlement [Concluded]

Bastion of Sanity Member Captain Blackadder's Avatar

Default Re: The Settlement (sign ups)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    So the men are the hard working commoners and the so called "good men" are the blue-blooded elitest snobs?
    Tis true good fellow get thee gone go and fetch mine bottle of sherry chop chop

Coming Soon to a Gameroom Near You

I brought it, you don't want to know what else is in the bottle besides sherry though...

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

*mutterings about revolution*
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

So anyone read any Marx lately?
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Ahhh... the life of the peasants...

Scene: The Mud Village

A cart passes through the muddy road through a village. A baby cries. People wrestle in the mud. A woman beats a cat. The cart-master chants wearily as they trudge along:

Villager number one:"Bring out your dead!
    Bring out your dead!
    Bring out your dead!"

etc. while beating occasionally on a large triangle with a wooden spoon.

(clop clop clop clop clop clop)
    A man rides by on a white horse

Villager number two: "Oo's that then?
    Villager number one: "I don't know. Must be a Good Man"
    Villager number two: "Why?"
    Villager number one: "E 'asn't got all over him."
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Winter View Post
    So anyone read any Marx lately?
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

King Philippe of France Senior Member _Tristan_'s Avatar

Snob = French...

I'll make you suffer, you of lowly extraction !!
    King Baldwin the Tyrant, King of Jerusalem, Warden of the Holy Sepulchre, Slayer of Sultans in the Crusades Hotseat (new write-up here and previous write-up here)
    Methodios Tagaris, Caesar and Rebelin LotR
    Mexica Sunrise : An Aztec AAR

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Thank ye oh mighty lords for gifting me with a dirty hovel and a starving sheep

*Trudges back to the hovel feeling thoroughly dejected*

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Help! I'm being repressed!
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

All men are equal, but some are more equal than others.

1 vote good! 2 votes bad!

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Enough of this Commie propaganda. I shall have no more of it. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

We found a normal man! May we burn him?
    BLARGH!

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Walks around in his red velvet smoking jacket.

My kingdom for a .

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Enough of this Commie propaganda. I shall have no more of it. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!
    Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?

Would this international Communist Conspiracy have anything to do with... the Chinese???

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    So Miss Johnson returned to her typing and dreamed her little dreamy dreams, unaware as she was of the cruel trick fate had in store for her. For Miss Johnson was about to fall victim of the dreaded international Chinese Communist Conspiracy. Yes, these fanatical thieves under the leadership of the so-called Mao Tse-tung had caught Miss Johnson off guard for one brief but fatal moment and destroyed her. Just as they are ready to do anytime free men anywhere waver in their defence of democracy. Yes, once again American defence proves its effectiveness against international communism. Using this diagram of a tooth to represent any small country, we can see how international communism works by eroding away form the inside.

(diagram of tooth rotting from inside and collapsing)

When one country or tooth falls victim to international communism, its neighbours soon follow. In dentistry, this is known as Domino Theory. but with american defence the decay is stopped before it starts and that's why nine out of ten small countries choose American defense ...

... Or Crelm toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin! The white car represents Crelm toothpaste with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin. The non-white car represents another toothpaste. Both toothpastes provide 30% protection. At 60% protection both toothpastes are doing well. And now at 90% protection the ... wait! The non-white car is out, and the Crelm toothpaste goes on to win with 100% protection! Yes, do like all smart motorists. Choose Crelm toothpaste.

...Or Shrill Petrol with the new addititve GLC 9424075. After 6 p.m., 9424047. Using this white card to represent Shrill's new additive GLC 9424075 - after 6 p.m., 9424047 - we can see how the engine deposits are pushed off the face of the earth by the superior forces available to Shrill.

*gets hit over the head*

"Waaaaauuuughh!"

Getting hit over the head instructor:

"He's good!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan de Castelreng View Post
    Snob = French...

I'll make you suffer, you of lowly extraction !!
    I have a request. It's a small request... but I've always wanted to ask a French person this.

Could you... err.... taunt me?

I always wanted to be taunted by a French person.

By the way, Moderators, you need to do something about all these SPAM posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Andres View Post
    Help! I'm being repressed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow View Post
    Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?
    These peoples who are SPAMming Reenk Roink's game with frivolous (and hilarious) Monty Python references must be junior members. Perhaps they need to be hit over the head with the Terms of Service?

*hits the moderators over the head with the TOS*

"Waaauuuggghh!!!"

"They're good!"

(Andres, TinCow, and GH hit Askthepizzaguy over the head with Terms of Service)
    Askthepizzaguy:
    "Waaauggghhh!!!"
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 03-08-2009 at 19:28. Reason: lol
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Might be on in a bit more limited fashion. One computer's internet explorer was malwared to death.

Will be on every day, but can't use the second computer at night as it would wake the wife.

As to the current state of the thread, what should I do if an attacker comes at me with a mango?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Personally, I would drop a 10 ton iron weight on his head. Or fire a pistol at him, causing him to drop the fruit. Then I would eat the fruit, thus disarming him. And the Mango fiend is no more.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    By the way, Moderators, you need to do something about all these SPAM posts:

These peoples who are SPAMming Reenk Roink's game with frivolous (and hilarious) Monty Python references must be junior members. Perhaps they need to be hit over the head with the Terms of Service?

*hits the moderators over the head with the TOS*

"Waaauuuggghh!!!"

"They're good!"

(Andres, TinCow, and GH hit Askthepizzaguy over the head with Terms of Service)
    Monty Python references? I think, sir, that along with the Terms of Service you need to be hit by a major dosage of culture, my friend!
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

You guys can't play around in here, this is the game room!

this is the game room!
    No....

THIS.... IS..... SETTLEMENT!!!!!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    sorry, couldn't resist.
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 03-08-2009 at 21:00.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Listen. mafia game hosts lying in invisible mode distributing game roles is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical role distributing system!

Edit: EQUALITY FOR THE PLEBS!
    Last edited by shlin28; 03-08-2009 at 21:15.

Be quiet!

Listen, if I went around, saying I was a Pizzaguy, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a pizza cutter at me, they'd put me away!

Be quiet!

I mean, you can't expect to wield supreme hosting power just because some watery tart threw a pan at you!

SHUT UP! Bloody peasant...
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 03-08-2009 at 21:22.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

No lynchings without representation!

(Note to self: STOP SPAMMING)

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Excuse me, normal man, but obviously my fellow good man's reference was to something with a bit more high culture. A certain Dr. Strangelove.

Of course I would never expect a commoner such as yourself to have seen it.

My kingdom for a .

I intercepted the conversational ball, and I ran with it towards my own endzone.

*gets hit in the head with a rubber chicken*
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Okay, maybe it would be best to stop spaming. Just my opinion.
    BLARGH!

Agreed.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

I knew I would be seen as a lowly serf after killing reenk so many times!

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

The first few PM's have been sent out. Not many, but they were the longest ones and the hardest to write (though also the most enjoyable).

I will get the rest of them out as quick as possible whenever I have time. Once again I apologize for the delay, things came up over the weekend and I already had a busy week planned this week.

Once the entire game starts, it should be smooth sailing though and we will stick to our 20-30 hour day and nights.

Now go join pevergreen's game please.

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Please do! The writing won't be as good as this one, but it will be fun cause Reenk is in it! (and im not...)

Its got more....Irish?
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast