Thread: What Not to Cover?

Heir to the Scottish Throne Member Relic's Avatar

Wink What Not to Cover?

Obviously we've got plenty of time to plan things, but I was really wondering what people think should be completely forgotten about for now to prevent much clash with Empire's *hopeful* expansion.
    Thanks for helping.

Undercover Lurker Member Mailman653's Avatar

Default Re: What Not to Cover?

Maybe Napoleonic units. I think out of the 100 or so units in the game, only one or two wear shakos. I'm sure if and when there is an expansion, it will cover everything after 1800 untill the 1840's or 60's, including the Napoleonic wars with its uniforms and flags and such.
    Last edited by Mailman653; 03-20-2009 at 20:26.

Member Member Alexander the Pretty Good's Avatar

Default Re: What Not to Cover?

As far as setting reasonable goals, I think you should leave the map alone for a while (even after modders figure out how to start mapping). Decide what you want to do with units and factions and try and work within the constrains of the map while you polish other things.

Heir to the Scottish Throne Member Relic's Avatar

Wink Re: What Not to Cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Mailman653 View Post
    Maybe Napoleonic units. I think out of the 100 or so units in the game, only one or two wear shakos. I'm sure if and when there is an expansion, it will cover everything after 1800 untill the 1840's or 60's, including the Napoleonic wars with its uniforms and flags and such.
    Napoleon I too expect in the expansion so won't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Pretty Good View Post
    As far as setting reasonable goals, I think you should leave the map alone for a while (even after modders figure out how to start mapping). Decide what you want to do with units and factions and try and work within the constrains of the map while you polish other things.
    Yes, our first priorities will be the vanilla factions. Map changes will take a long time to come around for us.

Thank you both.