Thread: Hayastan

Default Hayastan

I'm wondering if you guys are going to include special traits for Hayastan like Sparapet and the recruited generals have titles like Nakharar and a couple of more Armenian houses not only Yervanduni that's what I would like to know.
    "I should like to see any power of the world destroy this race, this small tribe of unimportant people, whose history is ended, whose wars have been fought and lost, whose structures have crumbled, whose literature is unread, whose prayers are no longer answered.... For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia!

William Saroyan, 1935.

High kings of the Mountains: A Hayasdan AAR

They call me Flavius Member Belisarius II's Avatar

Default Re: Hayastan

I don't see why the team wouldn't include unique traits. They already had unique traits for the Hay in EB, seeing that the other factions have unique traits.

You'd have to most likely find a few sources that list the different Armenian houses or else the team will likely not be convinced to change anything.
    "Possunt quia posse videntur." - Virgil - "They can because they think they can."

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Default Re: Hayastan

I'm quite sure Foot and co are working on unique traits for their factions. Even Saba will get its share :)