Thread: PBM uploader/junior member

Default PBM uploader/junior member

hi all,
    I am just asking how does one upload files onto the PBM uploader, I wish to join one of the games in the throne room (it seemed interesting) but can't seem to find any link/button that allows me to upload onto the PBM uploader.
    Is it because Junior members are unable to upload stuff onto it? I also notice that I can't edit my posts.
    and what other things (e.g. posting in certain parts of the forums?) are junior members restricted from doing?
    thanks for answering
    BtSH - Quaestor Appius Aemilius Lepidus

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Default Re: PBM uploader/junior member

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local....php?catid=199

Can you upload there? It's a little difficult at first to locate where you actually upload, you have to click add entry.
    Last edited by johnhughthom; 04-21-2009 at 17:37.

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Default Re: PBM uploader/junior member

In the PBM File Uploader, just click 'Add Entry', enter a name for the file, then scroll down to the Upload File section and browse to the file you want to upload and hit Submit. I know it's complex, but it works. It's also acceptable to upload files to places like rapidshare, as long as the files can be accessed without registering.

I'll take care of that junior member issue for you (and anyone else who is interested in joining a Throne Room game).