Thread: What's up? Is this mod dead?

Default What's up? Is this mod dead?

Hey guys. What's going on?

Things seem terribly quiet around here, which is really too bad.

I hope my misgivings are unfounded, it would be terrible to see this fantastic mod die.

Cheers.

Default Re: What's up? Is this mod dead?

sadly, I believ that this mod has died and gone to heaven, call of warhammer total war seems to have beaten it, due to its theft of modelling and its otherwise poor textures. I am incredibly upset for what could have been the best mod ever.ever

What's the matter? The king is dead. All hail the king!
    Call of warhammer is not bad at all. More units, new campain map, tons of new animation. And its almost done.
    We will meet on a battlefield of endless war;)

This would have been a great mod--it's too bad if it has died already :(
    We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States.... — And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
    --The American Declaration of Independence

Take it easy on Call of Warhammer, Paddythemay, it too is shaping up to be an excellent mod.

Here's hoping it comes out soon. ;)