Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your current campaign!

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

Default Your current campaign!

Well, all seems quiet here the last few days.

Is everyone now playing?

Tell us all about your current campaign!

Mine is a mess!

I am trying GB which used to be rather easy. Well it is not any longer…

For more than half the game it was a lucky turn when I got above 3000 guineas (or what ever you prefer to call the monetary unit). The game seemed to rejoice in cutting my trade by devious means or just managing to cut my income.

I limited my self to one spot per trade theater to start and had to fight the pirates for one of them, however, I did take three more in war, as just about everyone was at war with me anyway. I took three more, but to no avail.

It is around 1760 now and I have just edged out the prestige from the Ottoman Empire and actually had one turn where I made 10,000 before being cut back to 4,000 when another trade partner was cut off.

I have not made it to India. I have not completed my mission to have the 13 Colonies join but I have managed to make peace with the French, Spanish, and Prussians. I had to take the capital regions of each and they still would not make peace. The French were a hairs breath form being eliminated when they saw the light and agreed to give up their few remaining North American regions for France proper and the army besieging Alsace. I also got a trade agreement but that lasted less than a turn as the Dutch blockaded them. Spain was even harder. I took Spain twice. The second time I was not about to give it back. I also took all their holdings outside Europe and they agreed peace was best at last. Prussia had to loose Brandenburg, East and West Prussia to submit, but then they blockaded a trading partner the turn after… I may have to kill them yet.

As I said I still don’t have the 13 Colonies but I have armies to take on the Cherokee now. I have to start with Carolina though, and that is after getting Main back for the French and New York and Virginia from the US.

Needless to say my economic development is very low as the income was not enough to build an improvement per turn. All the wars demanded troops and most of the money was just spent replacing losses for the previous turn.

I have a small but powerful navy in three fleets. 1 4th rate ,7 5th rates, 2 6th rates, and 4 sloops. It may not sound like much but they have made me more money than you would believe in prize money. Mostly thanks to Spanish Galleons.

I may have rounded the corner now, but as ever the game will take away my trade and leave me in the hole again… It is amazing that you don‘t actually ever get the money for the regions you hold…

I have great minister, a small army, comparatively, and a fleet that only costs me about 5000 per turn…

I don’t enjoy this much of a challenge. It is just compilations of frustrations…
    Last edited by Fisherking; 06-05-2009 at 20:28.

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Default Re: Your current campaign!

My Hard GB campaign is into about the 120th turn. I own all of the Americas, and most of the Indian theater. The rest of it I gave to my protectorates. Holland, France & Spain were destroyed between 1750 and 1760, their European territories given to Westphalia, Wurtemburg and Savoy, so I could improve my trade income. I conquered all of the Baltic regions, except East Prussia, and gave them to Hannover, my protectorate. I own Persia & most of the Ottoman Middle Eastern territories. The Ottomans are reduced to a single province (Greece), the rest of their territories being divided between Austria and Poland.I had about 6-9K income for the first 20-30 turns, then gradually increased. I'm pulling in ~90K per turn profit in 1760, with 6 full army stacks, various garrisons, and two full stacks of fleets.

I didn't have as hard a time as you did. Are you playing medium? Hard is easier than medium, and Very Hard easier than Hard - a grand misnomer in difficulty level, thanks to improved trade prices with increasing difficulty level.

I got bored with the English campaign, so switched to a VH Spanish word domination campaign. So far (about 1715), it has been easier than my British campaign. I traded Florida for Jamaica & the GB starting tech, sold Lombardy to Prussia for 1000 gold & plug bayonets, and Flanders to France for 7500 gp & the plantation tech. I finished the mission easy enough, captured Morocco & Portugal around the 10th turn. I recently captured the two Guyanas from Holland (the last three turns), England from GB, and made peace with both to consolidate my gains. I also took Georgia from the Cherokees, and will begin my NA conquest after I do my revolutions to switch to CM.

My starting gentleman is still kicking, I have five other gentlemen. I have two colleges in Spain, one in Portugal. I tore down Cambridge to make an inn - so I could digest England faster. Once Manchester pops up, it will be my fourth college. I am raking in about 16K per turn profit.
    Last edited by anweRU; 06-07-2009 at 17:44.
    Ancestry: Turkish & Irish. Guess my favorite factions!

Was playing an "unlocked" campaign as Crimean Khanate, until I realised that the only ship I could build (even with steam drydocks) was the Indiaman merchant ship. Plus I was limited to about 3 army units....so I got bored quickly after conquering Russia. Never mind though....

Then I went back to an old campaign as the Ottomans, which I last played in about patch 1.1....

I am amusing myself by meticulously adding a sloop to each of my first-rate fleets just so the game won't crash.

Suddenly everyone starts declaring war on me (nations I was "very friendly" with, nations that were feeble/destitute), and Venice blocks one trading port in Greece sending my trade, across my three-continent empire, from 47,000 per turn to 0!

Needless to say with no trade I am bankrupt in 2 turns.

Then Spain, a long-time ally, suddenly decides to declare war on me.

So I quit.

Probably going to play some Mount & Blade instead.
    Last edited by GFX707; 06-07-2009 at 18:08.

Quote Originally Posted by anweRU View Post

I didn't have as hard a time as you did. Are you playing medium? Hard is easier than medium, and Very Hard easier than Hard - a grand misnomer in difficulty level, thanks to improved trade prices with increasing difficulty level.
    Actually I am playing this on Easy as I have not changed my settings since I did a quick play of all of the factions.

I also changed from a CM government to a AM. I have not gotten to go any further so I can not update you on progress, or lack there of LOL.

Controlling regions is not a problem. I think I have too many in fact. I had to take Morocco or keep the Med blocked so they could not reach Gibraltar. It is not quite so good as the Caribbean Islands for sending out Indiamen and it has little other value in my book.

You would think I could make more cash with all these lands! You take a region worth 10,000 before taxes and you are lucky to break even! Where does all the money go?
    Last edited by Fisherking; 06-07-2009 at 18:31.

Mark Twain

kwait nait Member Monsieur Alphonse's Avatar

1765 in my GB campaign and no one except the Barbary states is at war with me. I have a 800000 in the bank and buildings are fully upgraded. I have three stacks with a fourth training and one fleet and one squadron. I have defeated the American Natives, the pirates and captured all of France's holdings in America. My Dutch allies had captured France but didn't want to take Strasbourg. I had to send an army to siege it and when I defeated the French attempt to break the siege, my Dutch allies finally dared an attack and we together defeated the last French army: one demi-cannon. This was in 1750. After that I upgraded and waited for the Ditz moment which never happened. No AI faction wants to attack me. One sloop loaded with Swedes was circling the British Isles but they never attacked. They were lost and after several years at sea finally reached their destination and captured Algeria. I have sent two stacks to India to capture some real estate over there. The Marathans almost defeated the Mughals but have no a lot of trouble and are loosing. Mysore and Goa are still independent or Portuguese. Since this is a fine mess and all is quiet at the Western Front, I have sent some generals who are in need of some practice.
    Tosa Inu

Future USMC Cobra Pilot Member Prussian to the Iron's Avatar
    Out too long in the midnight sea. Oh what's becoming of me?

wow. does no one ever play any of the exotic factions like russia, the ottomans, or the marathas?

in my marathas campaign, it is 1799 and it is very non-historical. i have all of india, all of spains former possessions, wiped out spain, took norway, took all the caribean islands, and all the teritory south of louisiana in america.

making +50,000 bucks a year, with highly elite armies ready to strike anywhere
    Add me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001603097354
    I am an Unstoppable Force, an Immovable Object

Wink Re: Your current campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by John-117 View Post
    wow. does no one ever play any of the exotic factions like russia, the ottomans, or the marathas?
    I was trying a whole campaign in 1.2. I finished one as Sweden and tried RTI last chapter but it was so FUBAR I just opted for GB. The MC are IMO easy. I just wanted to see how some of the more standard ones played.

Mark Twain

Well I got thoroughly fed-up with the random declarations of war, so having tried a Prussian Campaign and ending up at war with everyone except Hannover by turn 3 or 4. Prior to that I had got so annoyed playing Britain that I trashed France and gave it to the Plains Nations just for a laugh.

I finally decided to dump the entire vanilla game set-up. I've deleted all my saved games and I am currently starting a new Maratha Campaign using 'The Rights of Man' Mod, just to see if it makes a difference. Although of course its not a valid test really as its in India and I'm supposed to be at war with everyone anyway.
    Last edited by Didz; 06-08-2009 at 00:40.
    Didz
    Fortis balore et armis

pardon my klatchian Member al Roumi's Avatar

I'm playing Mount and Blade again until the patch is released. Since v1.2 I've played a GB, Prussian, French, UP, Spanish and recently started a Russian campaign. The only campaign i could be bothered to finish was the Prussian, as it was a short one and the first I played with v1.2. The others i achieved the victory conditions by 1750 odd (at the latest) and was un-interested in further expansion due to the AI suicides and high "maintenance" costs (in CIV terms) that make teritorial gains hard to turn into economic ones.

After taking Crimea and Ingria in 5 turns or so, I lost interest in Russia. I figured I'd done the hard bit as Poland and Austria were kicking the Ottomans and Sweden would be concentrating on Norway. The exercise of developing Russia economically seemed like too much of a Snooze fest if the (hopefully upcoming) patch is incompatible and re-writes the game rules again.

I find it quite easy to form diplomatic coalitions against my main adversaries, whatever faction I play. In most cases (except Sweden and Prussia), they are gifted as starting conditions. Maybe I'm too active on the diplomatic front and should limit my attempts? I am loathe to do this though as I despise any game that requires me to limit my own capacity to outwit it, in the interests of a rewarding challenge.

Anyhoo, the Swadians are getting a bashing so I'm off to raid some caravans. I just ahd a ratehr perverse thought, what about a MTW2 mod with M&B factions? :D

Quote Originally Posted by alh_p View Post
    Anyhoo, the Swadians are getting a bashing so I'm off to raid some caravans. I just ahd a ratehr perverse thought, what about a MTW2 mod with M&B factions? :D
    It would be more fun the other way round: an M&B mod with MTW2 factions :)

I got a bunch of campaigns ongoing. The latest one is another Russian Campaign. I like playing the Russians especially when I want to play a campaign that doesnt invole trade nodes. They start out on one side of the map so they only have two fronts. West and south. I like how their economy is very basic and you get to develope it from scratch and you can build it up in any fashion or order. I like using the Cossack Line Infantry. They have a better musket range than many regular line units of other nations.

In this latest Russian Campaign I made peace with the Ottomans (like I usually start out doing) and took Crimea. I made peace with Sweden too for a while till they attacked. After some good fighting I defeated Sweden and destroyed them. I made an alliance with Georgia in the beginning but Dagestan attacked me. So I had to take Dagestan out.

Whats interesting about this particular campaign is that Georgia is really doing a number on The Ottomans. Usually they only invade Armenia if they do well against The Ottomans but this time they have taken Mesopotamia as well and working on Syria and Anatolia. My alliance with them has held. We even fought against the Persians together when the Persians invaded to the north. I'm wondering if Georgia will get too big and try and backstab me. Their empire is growing more than what I usually see.

Poland, which I had an alliance with, backstabbed me while I was down in the Balkans. I had taken Bulgaria and Rumelia (Istanbul) and was fighting off rebellions when the Poles declared war so I had to turn my troops around and head north. So thats where I am with that campaign right now. I'm enjoying it.

I'm still playing. I admit I have gotten bored of the game from time to time because some things can be repetitive. I got Sims 3 the other day so I'm kinda going back and forth between the two games. Keeps some variety in my gaming life.

I finished my GB Campaign…and noticed it was on Normal.

I never got above 12000 on income. The trade amounts stayed pretty much in the cellar the whole game.

The DoWs near the end were as dumb or dumber than ever and I sunk to around 2000 in income again.

I can not say it was difficult. It is more of just a tedious experience when you have so little money and slows the game a bit…which may have been what they thought the players were after.

I can think of few complaints against the battle AI and I am sure that will improve. I even faced Ghoorkas in India. It may be the first SF unit I have seen against me.

I have now moved on to France and I am in 1719. I took out the Dutch when they went to war with me. The cash is not as extreme as it was with GB.

My arch foe at the moment would seem to be Austria, who has large fleets that I cannot at the moment counter. I managed to settle differences with GB for the time and am trading with them.

It is not so unpleasant as the last game.

Mark Twain

Well, in my current french campaign I'm making around 30000 a round via trade and I got two trading spots, one in east africa with 6 indiamen and one in indonesia with 6 indiamen and a galleon I captured. I did however conquer almost all of north america and a few carribbean islands so they generate a lot of trade goods. I helped the income a bit by building mostly economic buildings there as well. Been at war with quite a few factions over time but the only really annoying ones are the sea-faring ones which blockaded my home trade port in the beginning. Westphalia has been sitting around ever since they declared war on me and did nothing but amass more than two full stacks of troops in their single province, no idea how they pay for them...
    Austria and Poland also declared war on me, have nott seen even one of their armies crossing my border since I dunno, 100 turns or so, turned Wurttemberg into a protectorate just because they tried the same great tactic as Westphalia on me, took out the dutch, got all english colonies, then made peace with them again. Stable allies have been the spanish and the swedes ever since I allied with them. Never really asked them for help though as the AI hardly dares to move it's troops out of their towns it seems, the dutch did that a bit and in America there have been some attacks as well but generally i find many factions declare war and then do nothing and just sit around, had all my enemies actually attacked me early on when the dutch had an almost full stack blockading my port and I had nothing, i had really lost this campaign, but as it is I'm now more or less the most powerful faction militarily and could probably conquer even more, but it's already 180x and I'm not sure how long I want to go on with this, I really hope the patch does something about the AI campaign, less declarations of war and actual war when they do so, please.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

russian campaign:

almost completed my campaign through georgia and dagestan, and im ready to move on and take the anatolian rebels out, then kil hte 1-province mamelukes in baghdad. i'd stay in europe, but once prussia is gone, any DoW's will result in my ass getting ganged up on by the major powers.

oh, sweden and norway are mine now.

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've bitten the bullet and have decided to complete my first long campaign ever, which will make it my second ever.

I am Prussia. H/H.

Its about 1710, Austria is gone, Poland-Lith are next, Bavaria gone along with most of those other 1 province nations. Wuttemberg took a province, got to take their two now. From here its a pretty easy journey, even with ever nation bordering me bar 2, at war.

Venice and Hannover are smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

pardon my klatchian Member al Roumi's Avatar

About 10 turns in to a H/H UP campaign.

Given the UP's starting resources and regions, I plan to concentrate almost all my economic development on trade.

To that end I built a bunch of indiamen and demolished my textile mill in the Netherlands to build another school. I also set up protectorates and trade with Westphalia and Hannover.

On about turn 5 I DoW'd New Spain, drawing Spain itself into war -but avoiding the same with France. I besieged Brussels with my starting army and captured it after 2 turns.

Making peace with Spain, I set up trade with France.

Sweden then Dow'd on Hannover, and in a rather cowardly manner, i refused to be drawn into the conflict and canceled my protection with Hannover :P.

A turn or two later, Hannover DoW'd on me though! Which i wasn't unduly perturbed by though as I moved my army from Flanders to protect the north of the Netherlands, with reinforcements of Line infantry and cavalry.

I must be 1708 or so (Louissiana, the 13 colonies and new spain are still independant), I have conquered Flanders and Hannover (which will be industrial regions) and have 2 colleges in the Netherlands. I control 1 sugar Brazilian spot, 1 Ivory coast spot, 4 madagascan spots and 4 East Indian spots. I'm trading with GB, Marathas, Mughals, France and Westphalia. Will be looking to get good relations and trade with Prussia and/or Sweden, possibly conquering Copenhagen.

It could very well all go wrong though if, as in a recent aborted attempt at a H/H Russian campaign, the crazy campaign AI lines up it's random kamikaze factions and it becomes impossible for me to hold peace or trade with anyone who is adjacent to me.

Post Re: Your current campaign!

Georgia. I'm trying to re-make a Seleucid Empire of sorts, stretching from Turkey & Egypt to the Indus. My armies consist of Native units (Desert Warriors, Fellahin Musketeers, etc. Those Turkish new model army units perform remarkable in combat, as well as the hillmen skirmishers and Camel Gunners), supplemented with Georgian elites (such as Guards, artillery, and elite cavalry).

My capital is at Baghdad. I'm having trouble with my rebellious Indian provinces and the agressive Mughals. I'm thinking of letting Punjab rebel and emerge as a faction, then give them some provinces to the east before re-taking Punjab. That should make them an effective buffer against the Mughals.

I'm also thinking of getting Mysore to declare war on the Marathas (who are getting powerful). These foreign policies should prevent any one power from gaining the upper hand in India.

Another major problem is religion. Not many Muslims and Shiks seem to like Orthodox.

just wiat til you can get sikh musketeers, they are beastly in any combat.

I'm refighting the Road to Independance Campaign at the moment but using the TROM MoD just to make it a bit different. Just about finished Episode 3 now, not sure if I'll go on to play the United States Campaign or not.
    Didz
    Fortis balore et armis

year 1722 in a h Ottoman campaign, i restarted about 3/4 times, but this time i think i've managed to turn the corner.

The persians have just bitten the dust, freeing up my trade with india. i'm finally bring in enough cash to invest in my empire rather than just replenish the (useless) Ottoman units and maybe, maybe train another.

All in all probabley the best faction i've ever played, real edge of the seat stuff

Those pesky Gerogians are next to feel cold turkish steel
    ...whoever commands the ocean, commands the trade of the world, and whoever commands the trades of the world, commands the riches of the world, and whoever is master of that, commands the world itself..

"... it is a good thing to kill an admiral from time to time to encourage the others." Voltaire, Candide.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006556106

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

I've done Ottomans on H/H, and they are certainly the most challenging faction yet. You're right, turning the corner on money is the big thing. Once you can afford to invest in structures and infrastructure, it's like the sun bursting out of clouds.

M/M Prussian campaign with A Proper Empire: Terra Incognita to see how European factions roll now.

I was off to a quiet start, doing nothing for a couple of turns, hoping to spend the next 40 or so turns like that, researching and giving myself a superior military. However, this was not to be - the Austrians decided to go suicide mode and declared war on Poland-Lithuania, Ottomans and France while (???) cancelling their alliance with the UP. I just couldn't resist and, on year 1701, the Prussian army marched into Silesia, timing the attack with the defeat of Austria in Poland. However, the Commonwealth didn't agree to an alliance even with a 'Friendly' rating and a common enemy.

No matter. I took Silesia rather easily, given that in the battle for the city I wiped his artilery out at the very start (bad memories from Cherokee game when the Spanish killed four generals in a row with their damn cannons) and proceeded to tear the Austrian general to pieces with my cannons. In your face AI.

However, the Austrians seem a bit angry about this. With no counterattack comming from Poland-Lithuania (despite the buggers still having an intact third of a stack in Lithuania plus their main army in Poland), they've started massing somewhat nearby Prague. Even though I hastily signed a peace treaty with them, I don't think it'll hold and I'm rather worried. Even if I hadn't (I think) reached the limit of my manpower, I still have no money to train new troops, worse yet - I don't have enough to retrain the troops in Silesia... Hopefully the AI won't fail me and the war for Silesia will be longer than two turns.

Playing as Prussia on Very Hard/Very Hard. It's 1709 now and I've taken Courland and two regions from Poland-Lithuania before getting a very handsome peace settlement out of them. Not once have I been the aggressor, I'm a nice guy. So now I'm just stabilising my Empire waiting until someone else is foolish enough to declare war on me. My bet is on Austria.
    Last edited by Quickening; 06-18-2009 at 00:04.
    Harbour you unclean thoughts

Add me to X-Fire: quickening666

Quote Originally Posted by GMaximus View Post
    bad memories from Cherokee game when the Spanish killed four generals in a row with their damn cannons
    this is why i always try to position my general on the side of a hillfacing away from the enemy; they never use mortars, so unless my main line breaks, im good.

Yesterday I finished a full World Domination campaign with Prussia.

I started the aggression, spend a single turn building some more troops and maneuvering others into place, and then I declared war on Saxony (which brought Poland to the mix) and Courland. In two fairly epic battles, I broke the back of both nations, and I tried to see whether Poland was willing to sign for peace. They didn't.

So, I rebuild what my troops destroyed and moved onto Poland and Lithuania and captured those provinces as well. Then I asked for peace for the Polish and I got it.

Bavaria however declared war on me, and was a hassle with raids (not 1 unit, but a stack of 5 units) several times over. Meanwhile I was building up my economy, and then the Russians declared war (but didn't do a thing) Austria, Poland and the Ottomans got into a war with eachother, and I just watched and waited, building up, researching. Then finally I felt confident enough to squash the Bavarians, when the Austrians declared war on me. I grabbed Silesia, and pushed a peace through their throats which they accepted.

I rushed over to Bavaria and crushed them, giving them to Wurtemburg for a protectorate, who from that point on, proceeded handsomely to destroy France together with their allies Savoy.

Poland declared war on me again, while the Russians asked for peace (they were having their butt handed by the Crimean Khanata and the Swedes)

While I was mopping up the Poles (damn, they had huge stacks of elite troops in their two remaining provinces), the Russians beat back Sweden and the Khanata, taking Ingria and Estonia as well.

Austria declared war against me too, but my stack of militia (which I use for city control) and my secondary army where more than enough to grab Bohemia, Austria and Hungary. And made a quick peace.

Then the Russians DOW-ed me again while I was still busy with the last province of the Poles.

So I thought, what the hell, let's see if this works. And I offered the Poles to become my protectorate in return for Poland and Hungary and a trade agreement. And they accepted. Breaking their infernal alliance with the Russians.

Westphalia declared war on me, after Hannover destroyed the UP and they conquering Flanders. So I barged in and destroyed them, but to my surprise I saw massive Polish armies invading Russia.

Then the United Provinces broke free, and I offered them Westphalia and Flanders to become their protector. I moved to Hannover who were my friends for most of the game and I offered them my technologies in return for their pledge of Allegiance, which they also accepted.

Austria in the meantime had real difficulty with my long standing trading partners the Ottomans, so I decided to 'help' them and end their misery, rolling them up. The Turks conquered Morea (that greek province in control of Venice) and so, I offered Venice a deal. They could have Austria in return for a protectorate and I received it.

The Venice was conquered by Spain, and I conquered Venice (hadn't notice that yet) and Lombardy. Which turned out was just what Savoy wanted for another Protectorate.

At that point I got a little bored and I quit the game, but I think I did a pretty good job of rebuilding Germany.

that was 40 provinces? sounds a little short some............no need to reply

I play ottomans (VH/H), it is 1744 and I am already sorry I had not opted for the short campaign. I get around 16000 income per turn, but it is bound to change, as my people are rather dissatisfied with all the enlightment and industry i imposed on them.

I am currently in a big war with the Mughals.
    The key to the game was selling my european regions get cash to invest in my empire. Also, whenever I captured a region from austria, I would sell or even give away to the swedish or french. That way I got austria involved into an endless war with frech, swedish, polish, and russians. they DOWed only twice.
    I have captured moscow recently, so they won't be a problem any longer.
    Swedish and Polisha are at each other's throats, so I am good.

My next plan is to conquer enoug of india, so I can have a decent income while I organize a revolution (from absolute monarchy to republic). I need it as clamour for reform is killing me; I do not want to have rebellious armies everywhere, so I need to exempt european regions from tax...

I never seem to get the high incomes that others brag about. There may have been some recent tweaking of some of the values. I just can’t say. But, I do know that trade values don’t rise all that high, no matter what I seem to do. Town upgrades help, of course but you need lots of money to do them.

The things that used to work seem not to be as effective for me. After losing a shot campaign that I thought was a long one I have been experimenting a bit.

I have managed to do something new and unexpected though. I am at 1800 and have been at peace for two whole turns. No wars! Unless I start something...

Mark Twain

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Update on my campaign:

My western border is Hannover/Wallachia/France/Venice. Eastern is Greece/Poland/Sweden.

I have an army on either border, the western one keeps suffering defeats trying to eliminate Wallachia, while my Eastern just destroyed Courland. Its 1714.
    Last edited by pevergreen; 06-21-2009 at 04:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

wallachia???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast