Thread: Celtic Endowments

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

Default Celtic Endowments

Following the recent trend in questions regarding the M2 method in mixing up the units, I would like to hazard a question about our resident psychotic Celt.

One can imagine how certain parts of the male body can vary from man to man, so I must ask if the team has taken the time to model the natural discrepancies for these dashing figures.

Also, a side question, how exactly were the RTW gaesatae modeled?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Post Re: Celtic Endowments

I agree. Men do not have cloned pubic areas. I demand very detailed differences, varying from hair-colour, size, and so on. Also, make sure they are uncircumcised.

And one more thing: it is my belief that battle may sexually arouse some men. Therefore, the odd Gaesetae should have an erect penis.

White Panther (Legalize Weed!) Member AlexanderSextus's Avatar

Default Re: Celtic Endowments

NB4LOCK
    Last edited by AlexanderSextus; 06-21-2009 at 05:57.
    Do you hate Drug Cartels? Do You believe that the Drug War is basically a failure? Do you think that if we Legalized the Cannabis market, that use rates would drop, we could put age limits on cannabis, tax it, and other wise regulate it? Join The ORG Marijuana Policy Project!

In American politics, similar to British politics, we have a choice between being shot in our left testicle or the right testicle. Both parties advocate pissing on the little guys, only in different ways and to a different little guy.

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

Just draw some lines with black marker

I never stare that much on Gaesatae or uirodusios... but at least, if u want look for variety.... u should be a (peep - offensive content deleted).....

Ok, ok... gays are rarity at the celtic times.... they killed them... so Gaesatae shouldn't had erect penis

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

They're Celts. They love war, not the men fighting it.

Although I suppose that bloodflow wouldn't be too good.
    Last edited by A Very Super Market; 06-21-2009 at 06:57.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Gaesatai, looking frightening, erect and naked, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHRRR!!!! Die Roman Scum!!!"

Elephant, "How do you pick up anything with that?"

Gaesatai, puzzled and suddenly aware of his endowment compared to elephant, "Eh??"

Caius Cominius Dolabra, ducking low and with a precise stab, "There you go, problem removed".

Never understood the idea of running into battle with your knob swinging openly and exposed to cuts. Especially since I have had mine hit with a hard blow from a sword (fortunately a blunt) and I can tell you it definately takes you out of action.

Lock coming up soon I bet.
    'For months Augustus let hair and beard grow and occasionally banged his head against the walls whilst shouting; "Quinctillius Varus, give me my legions back"' -Sueton, Augustus.

"Deliver us oh God, from the fury of the Norsemen", French prayer, 9th century.
    Ask gi'r klask! ask-vikingekampgruppe.dk

Balloon count: 13

Post Re: Celtic Endowments

There's no need to lock this thread. It was originally a civilized demand to have increased variety in a the pubic treasures of the Gaesatae, and so it should remain.

Is there anything wrong with having a hard-on during battle? It doesn't necesarily indicate homosexuality. I mean, I would sure have an erect penis in a winning battle, knowing that my enemy's women would soon be my spoils of war.

Indeed, the Celts sacking Rome must have all been quite erect. They were slaughtering Romans at will, and taking advantage of their women. How could they not be erect?

In fact, I'm changing my mind here. All Gaesatae should be erect. Reason being that they, like any proper man, would look forward to the enemy's women following a battle. Any Gaesetae that isn't properly erect would, thus, be not attracted to women.

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

U can look more variety at www.********.*** (insert any pron site here) ;
    Meth, getting erect in battle means that your little dick get more risk of being "decapitated" with enemy kopis... At least they'll tend to keep a low profile when they're fight with swords and spears...

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC