Thread: looking for lifesigns

Default looking for lifesigns

does anybody come here anymore? im just seeing if anybodys out there!

Default Re: looking for lifesigns

it seems the answer is no. i guess its best to leave with a poem from japan in 1467.' now the city that you know has become an empty moor,from which the skylark rises while you tears fall'.

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

I remain hopeful of this mod's release, though I must admit it's slowly being eaten away by the mod-eaters in my heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Smile Re: looking for lifesigns

Hi all

I am like you, I check regularly if the beta is released....and stay disapointed.

After so much work, I can't imagine the modding team would give up now.

It seems that someone is compilling the mod, but I don't understand why he doesn't give us some news.

May be he's bug hunting.

I hope if they decided to give up that they will at least pass out there work to another modding team who would be delighted I imagine to finish it.

Why don't the creative assembly just issue out a shogun total war 2?? or at least something based in china, a kind of three kingdom stuff, with a part of the map on japan.

Cyril.

Blog Entries

Don't make assumptions until it has been officially announced it won't be coming out. Since, I haven't heard anyone say either or, I'm of the opinion it's either been put on temporary hiatus, or someone out there is working hard to get a stable version put together.

OK just posting to show that there is still interest amongst the 'waiters' out here ... hope someone is still working on this one !!...

cheers,

Pobs

Villiage Idiot Member antisocialmunky's Avatar

Goto the center, its mroe active over there.
    Fighting isn't about winning, it's about depriving your enemy of all options except to lose.

"Hi, Billy Mays Here!" 1958-2009

Yep, same here... still waiting for this mod.

Wink Re: looking for lifesigns

Hi all:)

It would be nice if the person in charge of the compilling of the mod would give us some (little) information about the work in progress.

At least to know if he's always active or if the modding team has given up the project (it would be a shame, so close the end).

I think we are a lot to wait for news about this promissing mod.

Come on modders, a little effort of communication;)

Best regards,

Cyril.

Hey folks, just checking if people are still waiting for this beta, and are still hoping for it to come...
    As for myself, I'll be one heck of a m.f. happy man, when this beta will come out... also, I have another idea, I'm so thrilled with this idea - of "Ran no Jidai" so I wouldn't mind donating to this project, so that it could be released... if there are a lot of people who thinks the same... then maybe the RNJ modders could do that, or anyway, you know what I mean...put a donation button, and go to the Beta release finish line much faster, or even continue on this project.
    yep, dreams....

Smile Re: looking for lifesigns

Hi all:)

I would agree as well to make a small dotation to support the modding team.

But with a little bit more communication on work on progress;)

Best regards,

Cyril.
    Last edited by Cyril Bianco; 10-03-2009 at 07:34.

Clearly some of you still don't get it. This project is dead in the water and in truth has been for some time. The initiator hasn't been heard from for months now, not only by us but by his fellow modders. We can only assume that either something unpleasant has happened to him or he simply got fed up with a project that was dragging on endlessly. I guess we'll never know which, though I strongly suspect the latter.

I'd like to express my genuine appreciation to those who put in so much work and all to no avail; and my sympathies to those who, like me, were looking forward to enjoying what appeared initially to be an excellent mod.