Thread: Unpacking Britannia Campaign

Default Unpacking Britannia Campaign

I am sure that this question has been asked often but I am in something of a rush so if you coul all be so kind as to help.

I have run into trouble with the infamous unpacker. I have managed to unpack the vanilla folder fine but I really want to play with the Britannia campaign. However, when I paste the pathways

C:\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\british_isles\packs\*.pack

into the source place and replace the destination with

C:\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\british_isles\packs\backup

I manage to get the dos format packer screen to ask me up to the point of "overwrite files" and when I enter yes, I see the screen say the name of the pack files for an instant and then nothing happens. The unpacker just closes and nothing is unpacked.

Could someone please provide me with a clean text for the brittania camapign unpacking?
    Fee Fi Fo Fum, I got in me veins the blood of an Englishman, Welshman, Saxon, Anglo, Scotsman, Picti, Irishman, Norman, and a bloody heathen Viking. No joke!

This idiotic message brought to you by a person with a pure "British" family tree. If it settled on the British Isles, its on my tree tree, except Romans. Cheers!

Default Re: Unpacking Britannia Campaign

C:\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\british_isles\packs\backup
    But this path wouldn't recognize as destination path, but only as the source path.

Try this command line (or something similar) in your unpack.bat:
    unpacker.exe --source=..\..\mods\british_isles\packs\*.pack --destination=..\..\backup --verbosity=1 --base_pack_path=mods/british_isles/data/
    Last edited by Userprobe; 09-30-2009 at 12:57.

MOD Creator "REDEO AD EXORDIUM" https://www.rae.net.tf/ .... TWZ-Germany
    Team Member & under patronage Dave Scarface's "Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod"
    Sega & Steam (ETW) Boycotter!!!
    *Sorry for my bad english here, there & in other places*