Thread: Music

Default Music

I'm wondering if we should change the soundtrack for this mod from the original rtw. Since there are a lot of Greek mods I think ours should stand out, so we should do something that's never been done (to my knowledge) and use music from bands that modern people are familiar with and place them in a fitting place. THe style I'm thinking of for this mod is maybe rock and metal music, so like Pink Floyd maybe?

well, let's hear your thoughts

The Scourge of Rome Member Spartan198's Avatar

Default Re: Music

Well, using modern rock music would be interesting. A few good songs that come to mind are "Stand Alone" by Godsmack, "King of Kings" by Motorhead, and "Headstrong" by Trapt.
    My Greek Cavalry submod for RS 1.6a: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368881

For Calvin and TosaInu, in a better place together, modding TW without the hassle of hardcoded limits. We miss you.

U14 Footballer Member G. Septimus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking Re: Music

yeah, that's gonna be cool, because all that roman/greek music makes me bored.
    x2

Big Romani Fan
    Die Manschaaft
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ]

Der Rekordmeister

Default Re: Music

ya it'll be cool, but we're gonna need some suggestions for songs and maybe even somebody iterested in volunteering to go around looking for and implementing music