Thread: Little Moments of your Evil (Many images could be included)

Could be your God Member Abokasee's Avatar

Cool Little Moments of your Evil (Many images could be included)

Of course, ETW can at times be particularly annoying game. The AI rarely accepts peace, those European Reform units are quite high-up the tech tree, they all make you want to in-act revenge.

And this is often done because eventually, we (the player) will win.

During an Imperial Splendour campaign as Morocco, I was inevitably locked into a near-eternal state of war with Spain. However a few turns prior to this screenshot I seized the oppertunity to take there capital, at first I offered the Spainish peace, along with return of Spain and 2000 gold. Predictably the AI said "I am insulted! *spits* your fantastic cut-price deal is not elaborate for us! We would like you to give Tunis and Algiers, declare war on the Mughals and Marathra, pay 10,000 gold a turn for 50 turns and become a protectorate"

My response... well we all done it in MTW:VI... I repeated something not dissimilar just here:
    The Demolishing

The Impovershering

I will see the benefits/etc later in the campaign, of course, the constant swarms of line infantry, guards, falcon cannons will certainly be reduced for a VERY long time, and there econmany is likely to be wrecked after this. I am likely to give it back after a couple of turns... too Britain!

So, anyone wish to match my levels of malice?
    Last edited by Abokasee; 11-10-2009 at 22:00.
    Now with transparent layers!

Lost on the Internet? Go back to start.

Default Re: Little Moments of your Evil (Many images could be included)

This is what I always do to nations I don't like (mainly to Britain while playing as France). Take it, burn the entire place to the ground, wait a few turns and then give it to another nation just one turn before they rebel

Oddly enough, in one campaign Spain has held onto Brtiain for about 30 years now, but still hasn't built a single thing yet.

I have done it three times, to Spain, France and Britain.

They declare war out of the blue and send me and army. I kill them off and send 2. One bleeds them, second captures capital and burns EVERYTHING to the ground.

Then, I just leave. The enemy comes with the replenished troops and is bankrupt soon :)

After several turns they even agree to peace :)

I would often take a capital, burn everything, jack up taxes, and build universities everywhere.
    There would be so many rebellions, the faction in question would be too busy and broke to do anything about anything else.