Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alien vs Yakuza [Concluded]

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Alien vs Yakuza [Concluded]

This is an traditional game of mafia, with 2 mafia and 14 townies. No detectives or power town roles.

I also want to thank anime "Gintama" for the inspiration
    Oh and "Alien vs Predator" for inspiring Gintama thus inspiring me.

Alien vs Yakuza

Long time ago... in a galaxy far far away

There was a planet... The technology in this planet was highly advanced, and with the shape shifting ability of the inhabitants, resident of the planet Org have dominated thousands and thousands of planets, massacring millions, burning them to ashes....

But that was thousand years ago. Now, planet Org is governed by lazy king Beefy, and ambitious, angry Queen Beefy who is sick of her husband just laying around on his couch, playing his Org Ukulele. Queen Beefy is bored. So she decided that she'll conquer something.

New target was called planet earth. It is so far away from planet Org, it cannot possibly hurt any 'diplomatic relationship' with the rivals. It is full of 'humans' who apparently have a great talent in art. Queens aim was to conquer this planet, and make the humans create some cute characters to entertain her.

So with 300 hand pick elites, she started a secret campaign. First, learning the culture of every single country, second by shape shifting and disguise as the local and finally secretly replacing the key figure and take control of that country. By this method, Europe fell, shortly followed by Africa and Middle East. South east Asia and Oceania then to America.

Citizens of USA, especially the FBI have gave up a good fight, being responsible for the death of most of her soldiers. The satanic tactic to lure them out with Mars bars and gummy bears with sleeping potion in it worked wonders, and they were finished of with mystical ancient method of 'baseball bat'. However, after a long and tough fight, Queen and her soldiers stood victorious, managing to replace the president with the dumbest of her soldier. Revenge is sweet.

Now only one country remains. Japan, the country of the rising sun. Upon conquering Japan, the entire anime and manga personal will be hers, which will provide her more of cute characters like Pikachu which could have her going for hours and hours.

Queen Beefy stood in front of her sixteen soldiers. And made a brief speech.
    "The land you stand on. Is the city of Hiroshima. This is where we will start our final invasion of this campaign. Whether if we will be victorious or leave defeated is completely on your hands! I trust you all to obey my command to the word in order to succeed here. Until we are ready, you are to disguise your self so you won't stand out in this city. Study the geography and study the culture. You are to meet in this alley for the meeting and discuss what you found. Go now!"
    With the mighty roar, Aliens rushed out to the sun setting city of Hiroshima.

.................................................................................................... ........

Meanwhile, wounded FBI agent Jack Baur was running in the city of Hiroshima. Desperate to warn the local authorities about the possible Alien invasion. His sight was starting to blur, but he dared not faint as the fate of human kind depended on him. Yet he could not find a police station... Or any people. He sighed and headed to the direction where he could hear cheering. He saw Matsuda Zoom Zoom Stadium, home of the local baseball team Hiroshima Carps.

Inside Jack saw the Carps... Losing miserably against their arche enemy Hanshin Tigers. And group of angry man with Guns. Perhaps they are the local authority.
    "Konbanwa" said Jack, approaching the group. The group immediately pointed the gun at him. Not bad he thought. Never knew the Japanese cops are this cautious of foreigners, but this could benefit us.
    "My name is Jack Baur and I'm a federal agent from the United States. I have a urgent news which I must tell you"
    So he told the whole thing and soon as he has done so, he passed out. Jack was happy that he completed the mission. But the Gods knew he didn't quite done so. As the group of man were Yakuzas.. Sort of the group that Jack has been fighting for his life before the Aliens came along.

"Kumichou! This Gaijin is crazy! He must be a Hanshin Fan trying to taunt us!" said one of the Yakuza member.
    "Dirty Tigers, sending a wounded Gaijin to tell us a story about alien invasion? During a match? I don't think so Mashiba. Either this Gaijin is on drugs, or his telling a real thing.." Said the old leader. After going through a quick thought, he called his right hand man, Jou. "Jou. Go out to the town and find those dirty aliens. This is our town after all. Cops are too lazy to get their hands dirty... These aliens.... Aren't a problem!"

.................................................................................................... ..........

While the Yamaguchi Clan, the largest Yakuza syndicate in Japan decided that they were going after the head of Queen Beefy, 7th squad Lieutenant of the Soul Society, Iba Tetsuzaemon was called by his Captain, Captain Komamura aka Doggy.

"Iba.." said the captain. "Are you satisfied with your life?" he asked.
    "Ofcause I am!" answered Iba. "Theres no better Captain to have then Captain Komamura!"
    "Thats not what I meant... I meant your recent exposure on the manga series and anime. Your first appearance, you pulled off a jumping knee slide, which got you some fans. However, since then you almost lost against Madarame Ikakku a Third seat, You lost against a bounto, You ran from hollows, you ran from arrancars, you ran from Pow, and you ran from...."
    "Enough! Please captain! Stop it!" Begged Iba.
    "Apologies. What I'm saying is... would you like a job? It would get you some fans and most of all... Its in Hiroshima."
    Iba didn't think another second. He was off to Hiroshima.

.................................................................................................... ...........

It was early in the morning when the two Yakuzas met each other. Otonanoji Jou and Iba Tetsuzaemon.

"You don't look familiar.. " said Jou. "But is that alien in your hand?"
    "Yes" answered Iba. "I'm guessing you are after the aliens as well. Well it was fortunate that we met each other. I suggest we work together."
    "Agreed. We'll make a good team. Now, looks like the aliens are after an identity. If we are to sneak in their meeting, its best if we grab our self a identity as well."
    "Sure thing."
    "I'll meet you there brother."

.................................................................................................... ..........

Queen Beefy noticed that the life sign of two of her soldier was missing.
    However there is 16 soldiers in front of her. Unfortunately, she cannot tell the difference with everyone having a new identity.
    "Looks like two of our men is killed. And was replaced by the silly humans. Very well. We'll eat each other one by one until we find the silly humans amongst us!"

So the war between Aliens and Yakuzas has now began.

Heres the rules.

1.No lynch is not allowed
    2. To vote for someone, please do it in this format, Vote: Beefy and Unvote: Beefy
    3. Role reveal can be done on public and on private. However, mafia will have a cover role, and there's no power roles so there is no point.
    4. Role playing is encouraged but most of the characters will be new to you. So don't stress if you don't know how to role play and just act like you normally do.
    5. Usual gameroom rule applies. No swearing and player bashing. We're all here to have some fun Though try not to annoy the players by unnecessary spamming.
    6. Missing the votes two days in a row will result in a WoG or replacement unless there is a reason for it. If you know your going to be away, then please find someone to replace you if possible.
    7. Enjoy!

I'm looking for 16 players. 2 mafias and 14 townies, 1 night kill per mafia.
    Split
    A Very Super Market
    Death is Yonder
    Atheotes
    Woad & Fangs
    Beskar
    Centurion1
    Cultured Drizzt Fan
    Askthepizzaguy
    Thermal Mercury
    Stildawn
    Last edited by Beefy187; 11-24-2009 at 06:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

Default Re: Alien vs Yakuza

In :D
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

Sounds interesting. In.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

In.

You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

In

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

In
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

In.

Blog Entries

Bump

I need about 9 more players. If you recruit some players, random.org will be kind to you and you will be 21 percent more likely to be chosen as mafia.

Blog Entries

Pizza, join this game.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Dejotaros moc Praesutagos Member Cultured Drizzt fan's Avatar

Ok I am in, Centurion Recruited me.
    Micheal D'Anjou
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    memory of the short lived king of Babylon Patrokles Adiabenikos

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Re: Alien vs Yakuza (Sign up)

Because you need bodies, IN

(I am going to be insanely busy with RE:DF)
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 11-23-2009 at 16:43.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

I will join this if you join my public profile competition Beefy, deal? (link in the sig )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thermal Mercury View Post
    I will join this if you join my public profile competition Beefy, deal? (link in the sig )
    Sure if I qualify with my default public profile
    Or are you trying to move this lazy cow man to learn some l33t skills and get my profile pretty?

I am trying to get you some more bodies for your game, Beefster.

Where are all the people who desire more vanilla-style games? Here's a perfect example of one right here.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I am trying to get you some more bodies for your game, Beefster.

Where are all the people who desire more vanilla-style games? Here's a perfect example of one right here.
    Yes except you do get a role playing character but most of you won't even know them.

I appreciate your help Pizza man
    Sorry for making you join despite the work load you have to do for RE

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

i got one person but ill try for more.

The Legislator of Lol Member Stildawn's Avatar

Count me in I still can. :)

Woot! I claim credit for Stildawn!
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

1 more player and we could have a game
    Ofcause, 5 more would be even better

get you buddy pever in...Riftwar is almost done

Blog Entries

Since we are running low on people, i'll adjust the game into good old 12 player, with 1 kill per night for mafia.

So I need 1 more player to join in and i'll start the game soon as that spot is filled.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy187 View Post
    Sure if I qualify with my default public profile
    Or are you trying to move this lazy cow man to learn some l33t skills and get my profile pretty?
    if you cant be bother with custom images just use some smexy org colours, takes u 2 minutes max?

Eating Babies since 1983 Member Sprig's Avatar

in. - I think Red phoenix might be finished soon.
    Last edited by Sprig; 11-24-2009 at 21:48.
    Bad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thermal Mercury View Post
    if you cant be bother with custom images just use some smexy org colours, takes u 2 minutes max?
    Will do.. I did play around that thing yesterday... I think I'm getting the hang of it

Quote Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
    in. - I think Red phoenix might be finished soon.
    Thank you Sprig
    I'll finish off the role pms. Game should be up and running within hour.

Blog Entries

All roles are out. It is now Day 1

The Queen stood in front of her soldiers and made a brief speech.

"Life signal of two of our soldiers is missing! As much as I would like to find them by sniffing, my orders to get a new identity has backfired on us. So the only way to find those who doesn't belong to this squad.. Quite possibly the Yakuzas.... Must be found by lynching. I now order you all to discuss this matter and bring one to me if you think that one is likely to be a traitor

Start Discussion. Day 1 will end in 24 hours. Player with the most vote will be lynched.

Eating Babies since 1983 Member Sprig's Avatar

vote: atheotes Not sure if I had ever voted for him before. Must mean he is guilty.
    Bad.

Blog Entries

vote: atheotes

He is always the Mafia.

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Vote: Centurion1

Because I can

The random gods from above have smiled upon you today
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

vote: atheotes

He is always the Mafia.
    have you ever voted for me when i was actually mafia?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast