Thread: A Gyuruk Ura

Default A Gyuruk Ura

While I was in Hungary, I bought some of my favorite movies in Hungarian to help me learn the language, and to take back to the states with me so that I would have something Hungarian to listen to to help with my pronunciation now that I am trying to continue learning from the book.
    Anyway, I got the first part to the LoTR, but the store did not have the second two. I never did end up getting them before I left. I am trying to complete my collection now, but cannot find anywhere where I can buy Hungarian dubbed movies. :P
    Does anyone know of any site or something where I could buy Hungarian dubbed movies in the US? It doesn't make much sense to me, they have the books in Hungarian on Amazon, but not the movies! Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Gyuruk Ura

This will sounds tupid, but a great idea would be to get children's books. I find them really useful when I'm trying to learn German. For example, "32 Geschicte fuer Erstleser" by the "Lesepiraten" is excellent; it's actually hilarious. I know nothing about Magyar, or children's books in Hungarian, but a quick search on Google revealed these
    http://www.csimpilimpi.com/products/...product-search
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622
    http://www.libri.hu/konyvek/gyermek_es_ifjusagi/

Quote Originally Posted by Subotan View Post
    This will sounds tupid, but a great idea would be to get children's books. I find them really useful when I'm trying to learn German. For example, "32 Geschicte fuer Erstleser" by the "Lesepiraten" is excellent; it's actually hilarious. I know nothing about Magyar, or children's books in Hungarian, but a quick search on Google revealed these
    http://www.csimpilimpi.com/products/...product-search
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=263602_263622
    http://www.libri.hu/konyvek/gyermek_es_ifjusagi/
    Yeah, I actually have gotten a few books to. The thing I have found the most helpful though has been a pamphlet advertising book releases that I found in the seat of a train. (yeah, I know, I am really weird :P)
    I really want to complete my LoTR collection though. Do you know anywhere where I could buy Hungarian DVDs? :P
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Blog Entries

I've just had a really long look over the internet, and I came up with nothing, sorry. Maybe you could ask your friends to send you a copy over, or check the languages available on your American discs?

Quote Originally Posted by Subotan View Post
    I've just had a really long look over the internet, and I came up with nothing, sorry. Maybe you could ask your friends to send you a copy over, or check the languages available on your American discs?
    Yeah, I have not been able to find anything either. Thanks Subotan. Unfortunately the American ones have French, Spanish, Italian, and German only. (And of course English :P)

I think that I will just ask one of my friends to ship it over.

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

I guess you've already seen vuk?

Quote Originally Posted by Moros View Post
    I guess you've already seen vuk?
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Vuk Again View Post
    huh?
    The movie...?

lol, do you mean have I seen a movie called Vuk, or if I (Vuk) have seen LoTR?

Vuk is a hongarian animation movie... I guessed you took your name from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moros View Post
    Vuk is a hongarian animation movie... I guessed you took your name from it.
    lol, no, I have not heard of it. Vuk was actually a nickname I got in rl. :P I use it on the internet in reference to Vuk Brankovic and Vuk Grgurevic.