Thread: Preset armies? Share?

Question Preset armies? Share?

Is it possible to share the preset armies which you can save for multiplayer/custom battles?

I think it could be a good idea to have a few armies that work good or are historically acurate that could be shared and used?

I often attempt to make an army in multiplayer and haven o clue about the faction or units, mostly with Rome I crave to have a set up quite historicaly accurate..

Thoughts?
    Or armies to share?

David

Default Re: Preset armies? Share?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by David_VI View Post
    Is it possible to share the preset armies which you can save for multiplayer/custom battles?

I think it could be a good idea to have a few armies that work good or are historically acurate that could be shared and used?

I often attempt to make an army in multiplayer and haven o clue about the faction or units, mostly with Rome I crave to have a set up quite historicaly accurate..

Thoughts?
    Or armies to share?

David

My recommendation is if you will be playing multiplayer games against human opponents, have ready several preset armies for the factions you will be playing most.

If you play as Rome, create presets for the reforms you use most (e.g. an imperial army, or a Camilian army).

If you play as a non-Roman faction, create presets for the army you would use against western barbarians, against eastern nomads, and against Roman/Carthiginian and Hellenic factions. This will likely make your gameplay easier and smoother, not to mention set-up time quicker, as you'll have a more organized and streamlined approach to multiplayer gameplay.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)