Thread: Teutonic Order Mod (Part I) available!

Anybody interested in playing a campaign as the Order of Teutonic Knights in the Baltic please try my mod, which is now available at:
    http://www.totalwar.org/Downloads/MTW/Stats.shtml

This release (Part I) recreates the rise and blossom of the Order from 1237 to 1410. As a bonus, you can now train Teutonic Knights, Teutonic Sergeants and Order Foot Soldiers, but I have made them much more expensive, especially support cost, so don't expect to have a cheap uber army, especially with your meagre income. I have added correct flags and shields for the Order, and some Text adjustments. Names are all correctly German, as the mod uses the SWISS faction as a base.
    The chance of Mongols showing up was greatly increased, so there might be a time when you have to stop them.

Hope some people will like my campaign. Any feedback is welcome. If there is interest for it I would like to create Part II which would deal with the fall of the Order beginning around 1400. This one should be also balanced from the Polish POW.

Have fun!

Bohemond

[This message has been edited by Bohemond (edited 11-03-2002).]

-----------------Edit by drone---------------
    AtomicGamer download link here
    ---------------------------------------------
    Last edited by drone; 04-18-2012 at 03:28. Reason: added updated download link

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

im ultra-interested, thanks
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ausome work dude

keep on keepin on

YD
    What does not kill you will only make you stronger

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

was wondering if you could update this for the patch? thanks
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ