Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116
Results 3,451 to 3,469 of 3469

Thread: The Shadow Fort [Concluded]

Default Re: The Shadow Fort [Concluded]

Quote Originally Posted by Yaropolk View Post
    2 questions:

1) Ibn K - were you supposed to survive your lynch or was that just empty talk? That was a vampire power, and that's why I chopped your body up
    2) Why did I get a bad feeling inspecting White Eyes sword?
    Why did you think ACIN was demon? was that a lie to get rid of the noble assassins?

Great game CR...totally loved it. never posted so much in any game.
    What was the chance of a solo attack by a traveler not resulting in his own death...lets say he attacked a warrior? what if he attacked a sergeant?

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

In case you all were wondering about Screwtape and Wormwood:

Myrddraal was correct, the source for both of those demon names was from The Screwtape Letters, which is written by Clive Staples Lewis, author of such other books as The Chronicles of Narnia. I've never read either book fully, but I've never been very good at reading novels because my mind tends to wander after a while. But I heard of the plot of the Screwtape Letters during my childhood. I was an avid fan of Calvin and Hobbes, a comic by Bill Watterson. The teacher in that comic strip was called Miss Wormwood, who was named after the apprentice demon in the Screwtape Letters. Being all about Calvin and Hobbes, I obviously wanted to know more about the inspirational material for one of my favorite characters, or at least find out what gave the name "Wormwood" any claim to fame. A brief summary of the plot of the novel got me thinking it sounded like a very interesting narrative, and a quite unique perspective of storytelling; from the demon's perspective.

Given that I was now an apprentice demon-vampire, I felt the name Wormwood would be a fitting tribute to both my favorite comic strip author of all time, Bill Watterson, and of course the author C.S. Lewis who inspired so many others. I did not have to do any kills "as" a vampire demon if I didn't want to, I could pretend to be the Turks, or a Noble guard, or a noble assassin, pretty much whatever I wanted. But it's very difficult to give Askthepizzaguy a role like a demon vampire and not expect to see some throat-biting, bone-crunching, organ-ripping carnage. I was compelled to do so by my zest for the ultra-violent. Could any of you honestly expect me to do anything less?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Beefy187's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good game
    Congratulations to Joooray for winning this

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Beefy, you are a silly moo moo at times, aren't you?

@ Beskar - i am curious as to why you doctored my PM and what you were trying to achieve

Quote Originally Posted by atheotes View Post
    Why did you think ACIN was demon? was that a lie to get rid of the noble assassins?

Great game CR...totally loved it. never posted so much in any game.
    What was the chance of a solo attack by a traveler not resulting in his own death...lets say he attacked a warrior? what if he attacked a sergeant?
    when i got attacked every living person was cleared except w_e, acin, and split. i jumped on acin and split as having to be demons

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

List of Victory Results:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Joooray Supreme Victory
    GeneralHankerchief Grand Victory
    Askthepizzaguy Victory
    Yaropolk Victory
    Yaseikhaan Victory
    Captain Blackadder Victory
    A Very Super Market Victory
    Secura Victory
    Psychonaut Victory
    TinCow Close Victory
    Subotan Close Victory
    Reenk Roink Close Victory
    a completely inoffensive name Close Defeat
    Diamondeye Close Defeat
    Csargo Close Defeat
    Kagemusha Close Defeat
    Seamus Fermanagh Close Defeat
    Jolt Close Defeat
    atheotes Close Defeat
    Sasaki Kojiro Close Defeat
    Sigurd Close Defeat
    TheFlax Close Defeat
    Chaotix Close Defeat
    slashandburn Close Defeat
    Double A Close Defeat
    Beefy187 Close Defeat
    Myrddraal Close Defeat
    Cultured Drizzt fan Close Defeat
    Scienter Close Defeat
    Renata Close Defeat
    spL1tp3r50naL1ty Close Defeat
    Centurion1 Close Defeat
    Seon Close Defeat
    Methos Close Defeat
    Thermal Mercury Close Defeat
    autolycus Close Defeat
    johnhughtom Close Defeat
    Ibn-Khaldun Close Defeat
    Winston Hughes Close Defeat
    pevergreen Defeat
    White_eyes:D Defeat
    Beskar Ultra Defeat

Role PMs:
    Minor Noble PM:
    You are the minor noble. You are the son of the brother of the ruler of a minor state in the Holy Roman Empire. Several months ago you were part of a group visiting a different minor state when you happened upon the lovely daughter of the ruler. You attempted to flirt and induce her to come with you for a private conversation. The wench took irrational offense and ran to her father, speaking great lies about your conduct.

It was only because of your Uncle’s presence that you weren’t killed that day. Nevertheless, after a quick return to his state, he refused you protection. That bitter man has always hated you, probably because his own children suffer in comparison to you.

Your father told you wouldn’t be safe in city and gave you funds find your way to a safe place. So you hired some bodyguards and set out for Austria. Behind you the offended Duke hired two of the best assassins in Germany and set them after you. You’ve managed to stay ahead of them – barely at times – but now you’re trapped in this rotting old fortress, and the assassins may have followed you hear before the snow fell.

Since you aren’t much of a swordsman yourself – preferring to pursue more cultured tastes – you act as a traveler in terms of night actions. You can be ‘promoted’ to swordsman like a traveler with two successful attacks or defenses. However, getting mixed up with such riffraff carries the risk of an unglamorous death.

And that’s what bodyguards are for, after all.

As a noble, you can offer an official chit of privilege to anyone in exchange for his help. Any town role can potentially aid you, and doing so will not be a betrayal of the town for them. You must determine if that person is open to helping you. You can investigate one person at night and find out if they will help you. If they will, you can offer them a chit the next night, writing a PM that I will send. If that person accepts and is successful in keeping you alive to the end of the game, their victory level will increase by one, potentially up to ‘Great Victory’. You have only three of these chits, which you borrowed in haste from your father, though you can reuse them if turned down.

Bodyguard Names: [NAME] and [NAME]
    Night Actions:
    Act as part of traveler group.
    Investigate person.
    Offer Chit.

Victory Conditions:
    Great Victory: Stay alive, and keep both bodyguards alive.

Victory: Stay alive with at least one bodyguard alive.

Close Victory: Stay alive, but the assassins live and both bodyguards are dead.

Defeat: You end up on the ‘killed’ list.

Bodyguards:
    You are the bodyguard of a minor noble, some relation to the ruler of a minor state in the Holy Roman Empire. You were hired several months ago by a young noble who complained of being targeted by some paranoid and vengeful Lord of some other minor state. According to him, his lying, ugly wench of a daughter made up accusations after he wouldn’t return her affections.

Though upon crossing the border into Austria you observed the noble calling a barkeep a mangy cur who liked the affections of young Ottoman boys after the barkeep was a minute late getting him beer.

But whatever the demeanor of the noble, you were hired and paid to protect him and since you are an honorable man you shall do just that. You are working with another bodyguard.

Each of you has several actions you can take during the night. First, you can protect the noble. If you both choose to protect him there will be a very low chance of any attacker getting through. Or, you can each individually investigate one person per night to find clues as to whether he is an assassin. At least two investigations on one person will be needed to confirm he is an assassin. Both bodyguards cannot investigate the same person in the same night. Finally, both bodyguards together can attack one target per night if they think they have found an assassin. If one is killed the remaining one can attack alone, but with a reduced chance of success.

Outside of these actions you will function as a soldier.

Noble:
    Other Bodyguard:

Night Actions:
    Protect noble (optional; with other bodyguard)
    Investigate one person
    Attack someone (requires other bodyguard).

Victory Conditions:

Great Victory: Keep the noble alive, stay alive yourself, and kill the assassins.

Victory: Keep the noble alive, and stay alive OR kill the assassins.

Close Victory: Keep the noble alive, but die with assassins remaining.

Close Defeat: The noble dies.

Defeat: The noble dies, as do you.

Assassins:
    You are a highly skilled assassin. Several months ago, a minor lord of the Holy Roman Empire hired you and another assassin to track down and kill a minor noble who had offended him. He gave some story about how the vile man had tried to rape his daughter, which is a nicer justification than you’re used to, but much more importantly he also promised a hefty sum for the noble’s head, along with a generous advance.

While you don’t usually work with anyone else, this arrangement has worked quite well. You’ve been able to track the noble through Germany and into Austria. His penchant for leaving behind assaulted bar patrons and unpaid prostitutes had made it easier, of course.

Once you almost had him in Nurnberg, but he saw the crossbow in the dark reaches of the bar and flung a barmaid in front of him to take the bolt while he made an impressively fast exit.

It was almost getting tiresome when you tracked him to this old fortress. Luckily for you, the snow has stopped any escape from this place. Unluckily, he’s managed to don a disguise and so you will have to find him again.

Now, you have several options each night. You can attack a target alone and have a fair chance of killing them. You can also team up with your partner and attack someone. This has the benefit of offering a very high chance of breaking through any protection on the target. Considering you are stuck in a small fort with a number of soldiers it is recommended you be discrete, however you act.

Also, you can each investigate two people per night. This will tell you if you can offer to recruit someone, and give a preliminary report on whether someone you investigate is the target noble or anyone working with him. Confirming the identity of the noble will require a second investigation. You and your partner cannot investigate the same people in the same night. If the investigation shows you that the target can be recruited, you have the option of offering a bank voucher to entice people to join you in killing the noble. You can send a PM through me with the offer. If that person accepts and is successful in killing the noble, their victory level will increase by one, potentially up to ‘Great Victory’.

Partner Name: [NAME]
    Night Actions:
    Assassinate solo or together
    Investigate
    Offer voucher

Victory Conditions:
    Great Victory: Kill the noble, his bodyguards, and anyone he’s working with, and stay alive.
    Victory: Kill the noble, and stay alive
    Close Victory: Kill the noble, though you die.
    Close Defeat: The noble lives.
    Defeat: The noble lives and you died.

Vampire:
    You are the master of death. You are dead but yet still walk among the living.

And yet it is you who truly lives. Their lives are but hollow shells of what you are. You came from the land beyond the forest, from the guarders of the mountain borders. In battle you were fierce almost beyond human measure, and your enemies feared your name. In such brutality, you experienced a rebirth from your human desires, a transformation to a non-human state of mind. No longer was killing and slaughtering something to be detested or avoided or regretted. It was now your real life, and everything outside of battle, everything that was not the feeling of a blade going into your enemy’s heart, faded.

But even so transformed, you were still a man, and met your death one day. But the dark prince does not fail to reward his followers. And so you arose once again.

The teeming masses of oblivious animals who now surround you are of no worth, their dreams, their wars, their empires are all flimsy structures, ready to fall to a strong wind. You are that force. You are the fury that will break over the world of man and destroy it.

For decades you have lived as you please, taking life as it suits you, and participating in the carnal pleasures of the flesh. For some time you lived in the Hungarian city of Trenscen and encouraged the spilling of blood there. Recently, though, you were hounded from that city like a dog, caught unawares and pursued by agents of the King.

You will not suffer such an indignity again. The time has come to dominate this world as you already dominate death. And here, in this outpost cut off from the world, is the perfect place to begin.

The Son of Dracul will rule all.

At night, you can attack one target and feed on them, killing them. Your great power assures you success no matter whom you attack. Similarly you are impervious to nighttime assaults from the pathetic mortals. The Hungarian agent, dangerous though he was, is far behind you. No human could have kept pace with you as you fled the city.

You can also turn a human into something more. By focusing on this one human for three nights in a row, you can remake them into something worthy. The human will not know what is going on, but after the third night they will be turned completely to you and reborn in death. They will have to feed with you two nights to gain strength, but after that they will be very formidable by themselves. You can only have one such ‘child’ at a time.

Finally, as an affect of your great charisma, you can pretend to offer a conversion. It will be a fake and offer no bonus to the townsperson who accepts it, but it can still be offered to anyone in the official way – i.e. you write something, in which you can pretend to have whatever cause you want, and I will deliver the PM.

Since you are not human, being selected for a lynch will not kill you, since none of the simpletons in this fort know how to kill you. Indeed, few men do, and once you have conquered this fortress you can turn to deal with that bothersome official in Hungary and any others who might know. But lynching will still mean you have to leave the fortress behind, as seeing the dead rise would unite every mortal against you, and it will be a setback for your plans.

If you have a child, he can stay and attempt to finish your work if you are forced to flee the fortress.

Night Actions:
    Kill
    Turn (needs to be targeted at the same person three nights in a row to work)
    Charm

Victory Conditions:

Supreme Victory: Kill every single living creature within these walls excepting any one you have turned.

Great Victory: You and your child kill every single human, but you are forced to flee.

Victory: Kill a great many humans and spawn a child before being fleeing the fortress.

Close Victory: Kill a great many humans before being forced to exit the fortress.

Close Defeat: Kill a very great many humans before being permanently killed, or very few before fleeing the fortress.

Defeat: Kill only a few humans before being permanently killed.

Vampire Child:
    You died this night.

And you were reborn in the dark hour before dawn.

You are no longer a man. Your new master has raised you to a higher existence.

You are the child of the Son of Dracul, Kagemusha. Your father has drained your lifeblood from you for three nights in a row. On this night he gave of his own blood to drink - blood that is not human, but contains power beyond man's comprehension.

You embrace your new existence. You see life clearly now. The pathetic mortals and their trivial dilemmas no longer concern you. You seek only to please your master.

And your master desires death. So you will bring it upon all the people in this fort.

Once you have killed them all, you and your master will embark on a war to conquer this world.

You are weak from the transformation now, and will have to attack a target with your master for the first two nights. After that, you can attack on your own. No man will be able to stand before you.

If you are lynched, though it will not kill you, you will have to flee the fortress.

New Night Actions (you can still perform your prior night actions):
    Kill (with Kagemusha for the first two nights)

New Victory Conditions:
    Supreme Victory: Kill every single living creature within these walls.

Great Victory: All the people are killed, but you are forced to flee before it is finished.

Victory: Kill a great many humans before fleeing the fortress.

Close Victory: Kill a many humans before being forced to flee the fortress.

Close Defeat: Kill a very great many humans before your master is permanently killed, or very few before fleeing the fortress.

Defeat: Kill only a few humans before your master is permanently killed.

Palatinate's Investigator:
    You are a warrior and investigator for the Palatinate of Hungary and serve the King of Hungary. The Palatinate was recently sent to investigate rumors of terrible, bloody atrocities in the town of Trenscen. You went with him to find the source of these dark acts. And what you found sickens you to this day; horrible, violent acts of bloody mutilation and torture. It seemed beyond what any human could do.

What you discovered was, indeed, not human. Some evil force had insinuated itself into that town. The Palatinate found the person committing the murders; a noblewoman placed under house arrest for political reasons.

Normally, someone escaping justice like that would have driven you to drag the criminal before a magistrate and see her beheaded. However, the chilling existence of some supernatural evil has pervaded your every thought. You are an honest man, or as near to honest as most any man can be. You have fought bad men and held them to account for their crimes. You fought in the latest war against the Ottoman.

This creature, this abomination is so far beyond any of your experience that it is almost beyond comprehension. You have seen evil, but only as part of a human. What you faced in Trenscen was wholly evil in a way no human could be. One of your companions, an old Romanian priest, told you what this thing was after you described hunting it through the city by the corpses it left behind.

A strigoi; a demon back from death that sucks the blood of the living. Once it knew it was being tracked, the demon fled the city to the north, moving without rest. Consumed with its destruction, you left the Palatinate and his entire group, save for a young apprentice and rode after it, changing horses whenever one collapsed beneath.

Now you have tracked the demon to a fortress in the hills. With the coming storm and frigid weather, surely even it cannot continue to flee. You have studied the book the priest gave you, in order to understand how to kill it. For though you are an accomplished warrior, this thing is beyond the strength of ordinary men. And since the demon is not trapped by the snow, it must have some foul purpose to remain here.

You have several options at night; you can attack a target alone. Against anyone but the demon, you will function as a single warrior, i.e. very well. Against the demon you will do better than any man, but still have a higher chance of dying than killing it.
    You can, therefore, prepare to attack the demon by beginning such preparations the night before you attack it. (So to prepare to attack it on night three, you must tell me you are preparing to attack the target on night two.) You can also lead a group of men to attack it; this involves getting a group to attack the demon with you (i.e. three soldiers saying they will kill the target with each other and you leading them). Both these methods will increase your chances noticeably and can be combined as well. In that case, the people you’re leading don’t need to prepare at all, nor do you need to mention them in your preparations.

Finally, you can broadly investigate three people per night to find the demon. You must perform a focused investigation, which targets only one person who’s already been broadly investigated, to confirm the identity of the demon.

And if people vote to lynch the demon, it will survive. It would also likely leave the fort and continue its rampage. If you or your apprentice still lives, however, you can choose to attack the demon at night and destroy it forever.

Your apprentice: [NAME]

Night Actions:
    Attack alone, or with another warrior
    Prepare an attack against the demon (and/or)
    Lead a group of men against the demon
    Investigate three people
    Investigate one person

Victory Conditions:
    Supreme Victory: Kill the demon and anyone, or thing, assisting it and survive.

Great Victory: Kill the demon and anyone, or thing, assisting it, even if you die.

Victory: Kill the demon and anything assisting it, but the apprentice dies in the process.

Close Victory: Kill the demon and anything assisting it, but both you and the apprentice die.

Close Defeat: The demon is only forced to flee the fort, and not killed.

Defeat: The demon triumphs.

Investigator's Apprentice:
    You are an apprentice and assistant to the Palatinate’s investigator. You went with the Palatinate when he was sent to investigate rumors of grisly deaths in a town in Hungary. There you and the others found the rumors to be true, or even worse than described.

On one of the first nights discovering the bodies, the investigator claimed he saw some cloaked figure fleeing into the night from one of the rooms where the killers stored the bodies. From that moment on he no longer acted like his true self. You knew him as a man dedicated to bringing criminals to justice, in carrying out the laws of the state. But he started talking about evil, as though he were facing something that was evil personified, as though some demon came up from Hell to terrorize mankind.

You are a man of faith, but you have always known that as an agent of the law you do not fight against the forces of Hell but mere men. This was how your mentor used to act. He was always methodical and correct when arresting someone. Now he is on a quest to hunt down what he calls a demon, dragging you with him on a journey north into Austria and ending up at this old, snow bound fortress.

Along the way he has insisted you learn how to fight this demon – which he calls a strigoi, by reading one of the books he has taken with him. He has said you are right on the demon’s trail because of a few deaths in villages that occurred before you passed through them.

You still have great respect for the man because of his past deeds, though you wonder what has gotten into him. And so you have read his books and memorized them, and learned about how to kill his demon. Apparently, though he says the demon is very powerful, there are certain ways to kill it, even at night. Apparently it would also help to lead a group of men against the demon.

And now you are stuck in a small fortress with a number of agitated, armed men, and you worry his obsession may well lead to them turning on you if tensions rise. This is no longer the same Europe of several hundred years ago, and such accusations may well convince the others trapped in the fort with you that it is you and the investigator who are dangerous.

Though some of the deaths in villages along your path did some both unusual and similar.

You have several options at night; you can attack a target as a traveler with others. Such a group would not be effective against the demon says your mentor. You have other options against the demon, if it exists.
    You can, therefore, prepare to attack the demon by beginning such preparations the night before you attack it. (So to prepare to attack it on night three, you must tell me you are preparing to attack the target on night two.) You can also lead a group of men to attack it; this involves getting a group to attack the demon with you (i.e. three soldiers saying they will kill the target with each other and you leading them). Both these methods will increase your chances noticeably and can be combined as well. In that case, the people you’re leading don’t need to prepare at all, nor do you need to mention them in your preparations.

You can broadly investigate two people per night to find the demon. You must perform a focused investigation, which targets only one person who’s already been broadly investigated, to confirm the identity of the demon.

You can also offer a letter of commendation from the Palatinate, of which you have two, to a member of the garrison or a random traveler, who can choose to accept or reject it. If they accept it they will earn a higher victory condition if you and your mentor succeed, or if your mentor at least believes he succeeded in killing a demon. You need not investigate a person beforehand, but doing so will tell you if they can (not if they will) help you.

The Palatinate Investigator, your mentor:

Night Actions:
    Function as a traveler.
    Prepare to attack the “demon” and/or
    Lead a group of men against the “demon”
    Investigate two people
    Investigate one person
    Offer a Palatinate’s letter of commendation for assistance.

Victory Conditions:
    Great Victory: Survive, along with your mentor, and kill a demon if it exists.
    Victory: Survive, though your mentor had died, and having killed any demons that may exist.
    Close Victory: Survive, though your mentor has died, and the demon has escaped, if it exists.
    Close Defeat: Die, though your mentor lives, but the demon, if it exists, has been killed.
    Defeat: Die, along with your mentor, while the demon, if it exists, triumphs.

Werewolf:
    It has been many months since the summer solstice, when you drank so heartily you could not find your way home. Instead you lay on a bank of soft grass, the full moon on your face.

The next morning you woke up with a severe hangover and went back to your home. A week after that, you woke up exhausted, covered in dirt and a dried brownish liquid outside your home. You hurriedly cleaned up and went to your workshop. As you went about your carpentry business, you heard rumors from customers of a fearsome beast. As they day went on, you learned that this mysterious beast had killed someone in your town, and that local soldiers were on the hunt for it.

Distraught, you walked quickly home after you were done working. Surely, you thought, this could not have been you? You just had some dirt on you, and you’re a good man who wouldn’t kill someone. And so you did not sleep that night, and nothing happened. And the next day the beast was still not caught. And so you did not sleep that night, nor the night after.

And on the third night you transformed. At midnight, you became something that was not a man, nor an animal. You became faster and stronger than any man, but more cunning than any animal. As you left your house, you viewed your neighbors huddling indoors against the cold. You saw soldiers walking in groups, looking in terror at the darkness, unable to hear or see you.

Then you felt the hunger. Not the ordinary grumbling of an empty stomach, but a yearning for meat – lots of meat. And not any stewed mutton, but meat that was raw and dripping with blood. As you were thinking this, you saw a baker making his way to his shop.

You were not a violent man, but the compulsion to attack this man was almost overwhelming. Almost, but not completely. With great force of will you turned and ran back towards your house. On the way there you came across the captain of the town guard. He was a petty man who liked to force bribes out of honest men – such as yourself. And he was alone in the dark.

That morning you discovered blood turns brown as it dries. Since then you have had to flee your hometown, as the locals grew fearful of the new beast that would kill their livestock and the occasional human. You’ve made your way to the southwest through Europe. Along the way you’ve…dealt with…some individuals who tried to harm you or other people. Unfortunately you also picked up some rather persistent trackers, so stubborn they may actually have made it to this fort you’re currently in before the snowstorm swept in.

Now you only want to make sure you get out alive. Every third night, beginning on the second night, you change and are no longer human. You must consume something, or rather, someone each night this happens. If you attack someone and are unsuccessful you must attack again, night after night, until you kill someone. The three-night clock will start again after you have killed someone. If you do not kill anyone for a long time, you will perish. You will be very strong in this state and likely to kill most humans. When you are not changed, you function as a soldier for the purpose of forming groups with humans, though you’re tougher to kill.

When functioning as a soldier, you can form groups to attack and defend like other soldiers.

Night Actions:
    When changed: Attack a target.
    When not changed: Form an attack group with other soldiers.
    When not changed: Form a defense group with other soldiers.

Victory Conditions:
    Supreme Victory: Kill everyone and be the only one left alive.

Grand Victory: Survive to the end of the game.

Victory: Survive for a long time and kill many people.

Narrow Victory: Survive a while and kill some people.

Narrow Defeat: Be killed early in the game.

Defeat: Flee the town like a mangy cur with its tail between its legs as part of some deal with the townies to kill their enemies to avoid the lynch. You will not be ruled by fear or blackmailed by some weakling humans.

Letting the townspeople think you’ll help them and then working for your own ends is acceptable, of course.

Hunter:
    If you take an ordinary farmer and lead him deep into the woods, he may be able to find his way back out. If the sun still shines and he’s lucky.

You could walk into the black forest blindfolded in the morning and find your way out by noon, taking time to hunt, kill, and skin a deer on the way. Though in terms of hunting, deer are boring. Nothing gets the blood flowing like a boar hunt; the larger the better! Indeed, the rush as a huge boar charges at you and you must react in a second to impale it and save yourself is excitement unmatched by anything else in your life. Lately, you’ve felt that this challenge is not enough for you. You’ve killed many a boar already; surely there must be something more dangerous?

You were pondering this two months ago in a town in the eastern part of the Holy Roman Empire. You had arrived to help a local lord arrange a boar hunt, and it went off smoothly – well, no one had died. It’s hard to quickly teach your talent for hunting and killing dangerous animals. But around noon you had heard of a vicious animal attack on a townsperson. Arriving at the scene, you met with the local soldiers and determined the animal was not a wolf, nor any beast you could readily identify. As you left, a traveler approached you and said he had been tracking this animal and could tell you of it.

Intrigued, you listened and were amazed. This man spoke of something that was not a man, yet not an animal, but something that changed between the two. It could walk and appear as a man in the day, but become a most fearsome creature at night. Of course, you’ve heard many such tales over the years and gave the man a smile and a nod when he was done speaking. But he persisted, and pointed out all the marks the beast had left on its victim and what they meant, and pointed at all the signs of the beast’s movements, including many things you had not seen.

This was a man, you realized, who could walk into the black forest blindfolded and make his way out still blindfolded. He told you more; about how he had tracked this beast for some time from Lithuania for weeks after it had killed the mayor of his town. He offered you a chance to come with him and hunt this beast. You, of course, accepted.

You’ve accompanied the tracker as he followed the beast to this remote fort. Now, with the beast prevented from running, is the perfect time to find it and kill it. The tracker, [NAME], will use his skill to find the beast among the people in the fort. You can use your skill to protect him and then attack the beast once it is found. When not attacking the werewolf you will function as a soldier, though with a higher likelihood of surviving tough encounters.

Night Actions:
    Protect the Tracker
    Attack a target solo
    Attack as part of a soldier group
    Defend as part of a soldier group

Victory Conditions:
    Supreme Victory: Kill the beast quickly and survive, along with the tracker.

Grand Victory: Kill the beast before the game ends, and survive with the tracker.

Victory: Kill the beast, though the tracker dies.

Narrow Victory: You and the tracker die, but so does the beast.

Narrow Defeat: The beast survives, as do you and the tracker.

Defeat: The beast lives, while you and the tracker die.

Tracker:
    Several months ago you returned home from a large hunting trip to your Polish hometown. No man could track animals as well as you. The morning after a night of celebration, tragedy struck the town. The mayor, a generally good natured man if somewhat firm at times, had been killed in the night, seemingly by some vicious animal. The slashes on his body were not like any you had seen from an animal before.

You were confident you could find this animal; the tracks led from the scene of the attack. Taking some soldiers and hunters with you, you followed them. But they did not led to the woods.

The tracks led to a local tavern, which rented out rooms. Had the beast broken in and killed more people? Might it still be lurking inside? Cautiously, you and the soldiers walked inside and found…nothing. Well, you found the tavern as it usually was. The curious tavern owner asked what was going on. You told him, and he explained that a traveler had left earlier this morning, in haste.

You told the soldiers to report back to the town council, and you took a few men from the hunting party with you and rode after the man. Somehow you knew he was responsible. Even though he was on foot, though, you could not catch up to him before he arrived at a large city nearby. There, it was difficult to track him in the crowds and many travelers. You sent the other hunters back to report on what you had learned and continued after the man yourself. The man – or animal – or whatever the foul creature was – must be destroyed.

You have had to use all of your very considerable skill to track the man through cities and across the countryside, for he is faster on foot than any other man. You have not seen him, but you know you are on the right trail from the bodies he leaves behind, torn as no animal would. With every passing day it seemed more and more certain that this was a vilkolakis.

Two months back you came upon a mighty hunter investigating a death in a city. Seeing that he was the type of man who wanted glory from the hunt, you offered him the glory of helping you slay the most dangerous animal you’ve ever tracked. It was easy to convince him; all you had to do was speak the truth.

Now you have tracked the beast to this fort, and the snow has caught him here. For long he has escaped you. If he leaves the fort you may never catch him. Now is the time to strike, remove this danger from the world and bring justice for his many victims.

At night, you can track two people. The results will give you clues to their night actions, but you will have to investigate again to confirm that the target is the beast. While you are handy with a sword, you cannot hope to hold your ground against the beast. Your companion, [NAME], is a fearsome hunter and will have a good chance of going up against the beast and surviving. He can also provide you with good protection.

You will function as a soldier otherwise, for purposes of forming groups and being attacked.

Night Actions:
    Track two targets
    Be part of a soldier or traveler group.

Victory Conditions
    Supreme Victory: Kill the beast very quickly.

Grand Victory: Kill the beast quickly.

Victory: Kill the beast after he has killed a number of people.

Narrow Victory: The beast is killed only right before the game is over.

Narrow Defeat: The beast survives, as do you and the hunter.

Defeat: The beast lives, while you and the hunter die.

Royal Physician:
    You are a physician for the royal court of Austria. While you are knowledgeable about medicine, you also serve as an advisor on matters of science. Of particular interest to you are the superstitious beliefs of the simple country folk. Or rather, of particular frustration.

You are a man of science, and recognize the power of reason to improve the lives of mankind. Since you became a man you have worked to discern the mysteries of science and bring light to the darkness of ignorance.

You did not expect to have so much opposition. You have long struggled to dispel the superstitions of simple people. It is not an easy task, for they cling to old tales of monsters, of men changing into wolves after donning a girdle of wolf skin, or of the dead rising to assault the living, and needing to be staked through the heart. You have tried to explain to groups of town elders across the countryside that no one has seen any of these wolf men, nor seen anyone rise from their grave, and that changes to a body after death can be explained through science.

They do not listen. And people suffer for it; there have been scattered account of innocent people being killed for fear of being either a “vampir” or a “vlkodlak”. You had thought that reasonable discussion would persuade the simple populace, even if it took a great deal of effort.

But you see know that people are suffering, and innocent people will continue to suffer as long as such superstitions remain. You will not, no, you cannot allow this to continue. In defense of these people’s lives, you must take more immediate action.

With this fresh conviction, you set out traveling back to the royal court to petition for an edict that would clamp down on these superstitious killings, with force if necessary. You have been waylaid by a snowstorm and forced to remain for a time in this old fort.

At first you were quite aggrieved by this setback. As you looked for a room to stay at, though, you overheard a conversation in the throng of people in the tavern. A man was talking with another about tracking a half man, half wolf beast in the fort. You couldn’t see them because of the crowd, but you became angered at hearing this. These superstitious men were trying to kill someone. You began to grow more agitated, then paused. Perhaps this delay could be beneficial; it would give you a chance to stop these killers.

Given the snowstorm and the tense situation, going publicly to the commander of the fort may result in the superstitious men targeting you as well. And there may be others, perhaps men looking to kill a man in the name of that other superstition, believing an innocent man to be a vampir risen from the grave.

You are fortunate, though, since as a man of science you have special skills. One skill is the mixing of certain plants to produce a fatal drink. You have one mixture of this potion already made. You also have the ingredients for more potions, though making them will take two nights of work in a row.

Using your knowledge of superstitious beliefs, you can investigate one person a night to determine if they are the ones looking to kill people based on superstition.

You will function as a traveler for the purpose of forming groups with others.

Night Actions:
    Administer poison. A degree of luck is involved in getting the target to consume the poison, but you are unlikely to be found out whatever the result.
    Mix poison, part 1.
    Mix poison, part 2. Must be done the very next night after part 1 is made.
    Act as a traveler in a group to attack or defend someone.
    Investigate one target.

Victory Conditions:

Supreme Victory: Convince everyone in the fort who wants to kill for superstitious reasons that they are misguided, and get them to stop trying to kill anybody. And survive.

Grand Victory: Kill, whether through poison, as a traveler, or cast suspicion on them and get them lynched, any superstitious killers before they can kill anyone. And survive

Victory: Kill any superstitious killers, but only after they’ve killed multiple people.

Narrow Victory: Kill any superstitious killers, but only after they’ve killed the people they’re looking for.

Narrow Defeat: The superstitious killers survive, but don’t kill anyone.

Defeat: The superstitious killers live and kill victims.

Turkish Spy:
    Long has your nation fought the infidels. For centuries your countrymen pushed them back, first from Asia Minor, and then from their great fortress city of Istanbul, and then deeper into Europe.

Now, however, such gains have not been seen in many years. Four years ago a fifteen-year long war ended. Your wise ruler could not wrest any gains out of the Hapsburgs, but he showed the infidels at Haçova that he was a man of iron spirit, and that his armies were mighty. But the forces ended the war at a stalemate, each unable to advance against the other.

The Sultan himself chose you and your companions for this mission, because you are among the best spies in the world. Your mission is simple; to destroy the foundations of the Hapsburg spy network by killing all the soldiers and Austrian travelers in the fort. There may be some other groups present, but you won’t need to kill them to win.

As a spy, you can team up with your counterpart, [NAME], to kill somebody at night. You can also team up to protect the spymaster, who handles investigations and recruitment, [NAME], from being attacked or investigated in the night.

You will have the same stats as a soldier, and can act as part of a soldier group to attack or defend someone. If your partner is killed, you and the spymaster can kill together. If the spymaster is killed, you can choose to get his recruitment skill while your partner gets his investigation skill, or vice versa (which will then be explained in greater detail).

Night Actions:
    Kill someone with your partner.
    Protect the spymaster from attack and investigation with your partner.
    Act as a soldier with a soldier group.

Victory Conditions:
    Supreme Victory: Kill the town, and anyone who wishes to harm you, and have all three spies survive.

Grand Victory: Kill the town, and anyone who wishes to harm you, and have two of the three spies survive.

Victory: Kill the town, and anyone who wishes to harm you, and have at least one spy survive.

Narrow Victory: All the townspeople are dead by the end, but so are all the spies.

Narrow Defeat: A large number of townspeople are killed before all the spies are killed.

Defeat: You and your fellow spies kill only a few townspeople before all three of you are killed.

Turkish Spymaster:
    Long has your nation fought the infidels. For centuries your countrymen pushed them back, first from Asia Minor, and then from their great fortress city of Istanbul, and then deeper in Europe.

Now, however, such gains have not been seen in many years. Four years ago a fifteen-year long war ended. Your wise ruler could not wrest any gains out of the Hapsburgs, but he showed the infidels at Haçova that he was a man of iron spirit, and that his armies were mighty. But the forces ended the war at a stalemate, each unable to advance against the other.

The Sultan himself chose you and your companions for this mission, because you are among the best spies in the world. Your mission is simple; to destroy the foundations of the Hapsburg spy network by killing all the soldiers and Austrian travelers in the fort. There may be some other groups present, but you won’t need to kill them to win.

You are the spymaster. You can investigate targets to determine their role and if they can be turned to your cause. Up to two targets can be investigated each night. These investigations will give a good amount of detail on actions and roles, while another investigation on the same person will reveal more details. You can also protect one of your two spies from a hostile investigation, and ensure that the results show he is a simple soldier.

You can recruit people with Letters of Remuneration as well. This will make their victory conditions similar to your own. Recruitment is a night action, wherein you tell me who you want to attempt to recruit, and what message you want to use. I will send them a PM with the message, and they will have the chance to join you. If they choose to join you, they cannot betray you, as no matter what they do from that point on they will be marked for death by the town if they are found out. Recruitment is a supplementary action; you can attempt to recruit in addition to investigating or protecting. However, you can only attempt one recruitment per night.

If the target is a soldier (or higher) they will have the same abilities as a spy when recruited. Travelers who are recruited will not, and will need two successful kills (not necessarily both done when working for you) to be promoted.

You can also participate in group actions as a regular traveler.

Night Actions:
    Investigate two targets
    Protect a spy from investigation
    Act as a traveler for night group actions
    AND Attempt to recruit a townsperson.

Victory Conditions:
    Supreme Victory: Kill the town, and anyone who wishes to harm you, and have all three spies survive.

Grand Victory: Kill the town, and anyone who wishes to harm you, and have two of the three spies survive.

Victory: Kill the town, and anyone who wishes to harm you, and have at least one spy survive.

Narrow Victory: All the townspeople are dead by the end, but so are all the spies.

Narrow Defeat: A large number of townspeople are killed before all the spies are killed.

Defeat: You and your fellow spies kill only a few townspeople before all three of you are killed.

Traveler:
    You are a traveler. Perhaps you’ve been to distant lands; perhaps you’re only two days’ ride from your hometown. Wherever your past travels have been, fate has conspired to bring you to this old Austrian fortress. It has been four years since the latest long war between the Hapsburgs and the Turks. The only thing that seems certain is that there will be war again.

But for now you’re stuck in this old fort. As a traveler, you have held a blade before. However, you’re not much good with it. You can group up with three other travelers to attack or defend someone of your choosing at night.

Even with a full group, though, there’s a chance of failure and of your death. The probability is based on who you attack.

With two successful attacks or protections (but not one of each), you will be promoted to a soldier, a role that means you are better at using weapons.

During the day you will vote to lynch the enemies of the town.

You can also join other factions if they offer to recruit you. This will offer the chance to earn a higher victory rating if you help that faction succeed. However, it can also mean you betray the town. It may also carry greater risk. I will tell you if accepting a recruitment offer will mean betraying the town.

Night Actions:
    Form a group to attack someone
    Form a group to protect someone

Victory Conditions:

Victory: The town soundly defeats all of its enemies.

Close Victory: The town narrowly defeats all of its enemies.

Close Defeat: The town is defeated, but kills many enemies.

Defeat: The town is soundly defeated.

Soldier:
    You are an Austrian soldier stationed at this fort. You may have served for many years, you may even have fought since the beginning of the 15 year war that ended four years ago. Or you may have only a year or two of experience.

Either way, you’ve been very recently assigned to this fort, which is more important than it looks. It serves as the hub for an extensive information network. If the enemy were to infiltrate the castle and kill the veteran commanders, it would be a great blow to Austria.

Your job is to prevent that. Unfortunately, with the snowstorm, you can’t send out for reinforcements, so you and your fellow soldiers will have to deal with any Turks.

During the night, you and two like-minded soldiers can form a group to either attack or defend a target. Three successful attacks can lead to a promotion to a warrior, while three successful protections can lead to a promotion to sergeant. You can choose whether to accept the promotion or not.

You can also join other factions if they offer to recruit you. This will offer the chance to earn a higher victory rating if you help that faction succeed. However, it can also mean you betray the town. It may also carry greater risk. I will tell you if accepting a recruitment offer will mean betraying the town.

Night Actions:

Victory Conditions:

Warrior:
    You are an Austrian soldier stationed at this fort. You’ve fought for many years, and are one of the few men inside these walls who can truly call yourself a warrior. Many men have fallen to your sword, and those who have seen you fight rightfully fear you.

You’ve been very recently assigned to this fort, which is more important than it looks. It serves as the hub for an extensive information network. If the enemy were to infiltrate the castle and kill the veteran commanders, it would be a great blow to Austria.

Your job is to prevent that. Unfortunately, with the snowstorm, you can’t send out for reinforcements, so you and your fellow soldiers will have to deal with any Turks.

During the night, you and another warrior can join together to attack a target. You can also attack alone, though this will be more dangerous. With two soldiers, you can form a soldier’s group to attack as well. You can also join with two soldiers (or another warrior and a soldier) to form a soldier’s group to defend someone.

You can also join other factions if they offer to recruit you. This will offer the chance to earn a higher victory rating if you help that faction succeed. It may also carry greater risk. You cannot accept an offer that would lead to you betraying the town.

Night Actions:
    Attack someone by yourself

Victory Conditions:

Grand Victory: The town soundly defeats all of its enemies and you survive.

Sergeant:
    You are an Austrian soldier, an experienced sergeant, stationed at this fort. You’ve fought for many years, and been a part of some of the great sieges, defending Austria cities from the Turks. Few men in Europe can match your skill with a halberd. You have stood on the wall off a city and looked out at tens of thousands of Turks advancing under artillery fire, and held your ground.

You’ve been very recently assigned to this fort, which is more important than it looks. It serves as the hub for an extensive information network. If the enemy were to infiltrate the castle and kill the veteran commanders, it would be a great blow to Austria.

During the night you can protect someone by yourself with a high probability of success. You can also form an attack group with two soldiers.

You can also join other factions if they offer to recruit you. This will offer the chance to earn a higher victory rating if you help that faction succeed. It may also carry greater risk. You cannot accept an offer that would lead to you betraying the town.

Night Actions:
    Protect Someone

Victory Conditions:

Grand Victory: The town soundly defeats all of its enemies and you survive.

Constable:
    You are an Austrian soldier stationed at this fort. Many years ago, you used to work as a night watchman in Vienna, responsible for hunting criminals. After the ware ended four years ago, the military promoted you to an Investigating Officer. Your job is to hunt spies and other enemies of the state in the military.

During the night, you can investigate two people. A first investigation will give clues as to their nighttime activities that night, while a second investigation will give clues as to their role. You can also participate as a soldier in night groups, though your investigation skills are much more valuable.

Night Actions:
    Investigate two people

Victory Conditions:
    Grand Victory: The town soundly defeats all of its enemies, and you reveal a spy publicly.

Masons:
    You are a traveler. Perhaps you’ve been to distant lands; perhaps you’re only two days’ ride from your hometown. Wherever your past travels have been, fate has conspired to bring you to this old Austrian fortress. It has been four years since the latest long war between the Hapsburgs and the Turks. The only thing that seems certain is that there will be war again.

You are also a member of the Lodge of Vienna Freemasons, an organization devoted to bettering mankind. You and a fellow freemason, [NAME], were passing through the fort when the snowstorm hit. You’ve heard talk that there might be splinter freemason group members, from the Orient of the Vienna Freemasons, also in this fort. Naturally, you want to eliminate them and whatever insidious conspiracy to destroy civilization they are a part of.

So for now you’re stuck in this old fort. As a traveler, you have held a blade before. However, you’re not much good with it. You can group up with three other travelers to attack or defend someone of your choosing at night.

As a mason, you can partner with your brother to investigate one person per night, to determine if he is one of the rebel freemasons. With this knowledge, you can work to eliminate him.

Even with a full group, though, there’s a chance of failure and of your death. The probability is based on who you attack.

With two successful attacks or protections (but not one of each), you will be promoted to a soldier, a role that means you are better at using weapons.

Night Actions:
    Investigate someone with your freemason brother.

Victory Conditions:
    Grand Victory: The town soundly defeats all of its enemies and the rival freemasons are eliminated.

Special Awards:
    Sometimes using preset victory levels can't properly acknowledge accomplishments in a game. So I've made up some special 'medals' to reward players who went above and beyond. A quick note, though, on people getting awards. I can't know everything that goes on in a game, all the back room conniving and behind the scenes finagling that happens. Mostly I just see the thread and night orders PMs. This doesn't take away from the awards I do give, but I want everyone to know that just because people aren't included here doesn't mean they didn't pull off amazing feats. Of course those who get medals are welcome to display them in their signatures.

Without further ado, the Supreme Victory Medal, which goes to Joooray, who not only managed his initial goal of stopping the werewolf, but joined the Turks and snatched victory for them from the closing jaws of defeat:

And for the rest of the Turks, AVSM, Psychonaut, Yaseikhaan, and Captain Blackadder, we have the Victory Medal, to commemorate their come from behind victory:

And for Secura there is the Xanatos Victory Medal, as reward not only for victory as a Turk, but for her actions in the initial rounds protecting Beskar, which lead to Beskar, many rounds later, voting for Tincow instead of ATPG and leading to Joooray's victory:

For the Vampires, Kagemusha and Askthepizzaguy, we have the Valor Medal, for determined persistence throughout the game and never giving up, not to mention infiltrating and deceiving the town:

For Renata there is the Town Protector Medal, in recognition of her valiant pro-town efforts, which, in stark contrast to many other town efforts, didn't involve killing a whole bunch of town members or allow infiltration and control by extremely anti-town elements:

And then for Sasaki there is the Blood Medal, for being close to a serial killer role in actions; tying for the highest amount of kills by anyone in the game (with the bodyguard-turned-Vampire ATPG), and for being the last surviving town member:

Finally, there is the Campaign Medal, for everyone who dared to enter the Shadow Fort:

Or, use this version of the medal if you like it better:

I want to thank everyone for participating; it's been a lot of fun. One interesting note I leave you with; the inspiration for the Vampire killing people in Hungary back story was based on true events:
    After [Elizabeth Báthory's] husband's death, she and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls and young women, with one witness attributing to them over 600 victims, though the number for which they were convicted was 80.[1] Elizabeth herself was neither tried nor convicted. In 1610, however, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms until her death four years later.
    It seems wrong to use the word serendipitous, but I found this out only after I had set the date in 1610 (during a truce in the Austrian-Ottoman wars) and while doing research for the Vampire and Palatinate Investigator's roles.

Another thing I tried to do was completely avoid mentioning the words 'vampire' and 'werewolf' in my role PMs, just to spice things up a bit.

Also, I did leave a trail of clues in the write ups, but it seems not many people noticed. Special mention goes to Csargo, who questioned if Secura was 'Pulling a Spartan' after I dropped several clues in her lynching in order to indicate so and confuse the town.

Until next time, happy mafia hunting!

Crazed Rabbit
    Last edited by Crazed Rabbit; 05-04-2010 at 23:03.
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

I have a question. How were battle mechanics done?

Was ATPG lucky in killing me? Was I lucky in killing RR?
    BLARGH!

Many thanks for this game, CR. I truly had a blast. One of the best I've seen in a long time.

I will wear this with honor.

#Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Like I said in the first post, there was a spreadsheet set up with most very possible configuration of people attacking and people being attacked, etc., was set up. The attackers generally had a good chance of victory and a small chance of death, with a slightly larger chance of being revealed. The better someone was at combat, the more likely to kill their target, or someone attacking them, and the less likely they were to die.

For your specific questions; Yes, ATPG was lucky and yes you were lucky.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Vindicative son of a gun Member Jolt's Avatar
    Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Rabbit View Post
    Yes, ATPG was luckyR
    BLAAARGH.
    BLARGH!

2 cute to execute Member Joooray's Avatar

Without further ado, the Supreme Victory Medal, which goes to Joooray, who not only managed his initial goal of stopping the werewolf, but joined the Turks and snatched victory for them from the closing jaws of defeat:
    I'm most honoured. Thanks again for hosting this game, I had a blast.

At now I finally have something for my sig.

Supreme Victory, The Shadow Fort
    © Crazed Rabbit

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

And for Secura there is the Xanatos Victory Medal, as reward not only for victory as a Turk, but for her actions in the initial rounds protecting Beskar, which lead to Beskar, many rounds later, voting for Tincow instead of ATPG and leading to Joooray's victory:

She moves in mysterious ways.

Also, I did leave a trail of clues in the write ups, but it seems not many people noticed. Special mention goes to Csargo, who questioned if Secura was 'Pulling a Spartan' after I dropped several clues in her lynching in order to indicate so and confuse the town.
    I've never heard of that tactic before, but it seems mightily stupid... claiming mafia in an attempt to confuse mafia? I just did it because I knew it would buy Psychonaut a little more time. :P
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

And then for Sasaki there is the Blood Medal, for being close to a serial killer role in actions; tying for the highest amount of kills by anyone in the game (with the bodyguard-turned-Vampire ATPG), and for being the last surviving town member:
    Yesssss

The best medal of all.

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

Aww, ty, Crazed Rabbit, though honestly the lack of dead bodies I left in my wake wasn't entirely by design. I tried, though. Thank you for the recognition.

I hope you have all learned your lesson this time: I'm never mafia. If I was ever lucky enough to be one, I would keep my mouth shut. Me being me is not grounds to get rid of me.

Slixpoitation Member A Very Super Market's Avatar
    Vancouver, BC, Canada, North America, Terra, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe

Good blimey, this pretty thing is far too much for me to deserve.
    WELCOME TO AVSM
    Cool store, bro! I want some ham.
    No ham, pepsi.
    They make deli slices of frozen pepsi now? Awesome!
    You also need to purchase a small freezer for storage of your pepsi.
    It runs on batteries. You'll need a few.
    Uhh, I guess I won't have pepsi then. Do you have change for a twenty?
    You can sift through the penny jar
    ALL WILL BE CONTINUED

- Proud Horseman of the Presence

Thanks for the medal CR. This game was absolutely great! I got to play a very different game as mafia and also this introduced to me ATPG as mafia team mate and i must say i was impressed. Our risky end game strategy after lot of bad luck, brought the victory so close i could taste it, but even in defeat.I must thank each and everyone participating and CR for hosting. This was absolutely a blast! This game made me remember what i lost when i took a break from mafia games! Thanks everyone!
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

I thought I knew about playing ballsy until I met Kagemusha.

Now I have learned the true meaning of cojones.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    I thought I knew about playing ballsy until I met Kagemusha.

Now I have learned the true meaning of cojones.
    You are too kind good sir. I was merely supporting an awesome player, while watching how you manouvered around any obstacles in your path. Maybe next time we will be more lucky.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116