Thread: Release date od EW1

REX POLONIAE Moderator KLAssurbanipal's Avatar

Default Release date od EW1

Welcome everybody. I've got official new for the fans. Release of EW1 will be in July 2010. I apologize for that, you have to wait so long, but there was no other away to do this.
    I didn't want to move the day of release all the time, one month further and make to early hopes. At the time only two people work on EW1 for RTW: Me and Sebulba . Salvo and rest work on EW2 for ETW. Modding of so big project takes a lot of time. Especially when we are only two guys working on it. Besides, I have to create EW2. We've got a lot of things to do in our private life too. Private life and modding can't be match perfectly, college is of course more important that game, I hope you'll understand me. Not long ago, there was a release of new game NTW and i'm going to play a little that game. Except of pleasure for modding, I'd like to feel the pleasure for playing NTW and test it abilities. In April, I'm planing to publish my last skinpack of ancient units for RTW.
    Well, will you ask me what about EW1 ? So i'll answer you than. I've just finished preview of my last faction. But I've to alignment rosters and put a couple of units for earlier nations, for expample Frei-corps for Prussia. We have to change the statistics together. It's important to translate mod to English. At being time, we've all the descriptions in Polish.
    To the July 2010 for 100% mod surly will be ready. You will got a full, completly finished mod, ready to play.

REX POLONIAE Moderator KLAssurbanipal's Avatar

Default Re: Release date od EW1

UNITS PREVIEW ADDED:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...-JACOBITE-ARMY

SCOTTISH JACOBITE PREVIEW:

This is the last unit preview before the official release European Wars 1 (on RTW). The 14th faction are Scotts from the age of Jacobite Rebellion against England.
    The age of rebellions started in 1689 with Dundee's rebellion, stoke by followers of the Stuart dynasty. Every of that insurgency was made, to cap Stuarts on Scottish throne. The uprisings was in: 1708, 1715 (First Great Rebellion), 1719 and in 1744. The last one "Second Great Rebellion" was in 1745. Preview for Scottish units is one of the most historically exact and the prettiest one. Player find here 20 different units (cavalry, infantry and many elite units within). Insurgency army was very different. There were mainly Scottish highlanders with "kilt" clothes, as well as regular Scottish forces, French (Irish regiments) and Spanish reinforcements. Those countries wants Stuarts on Scottish throne also. These set of units is far better than what we get in Empire TW. Maybe graphic is poorer but there are way more clothes details and historical design than in ETW. As an author of this presentation (King Louise Assurbanipal) Special Thanks to : Lordz (NTW2) and 'Ogniem i Mieczem' for lending me some parts of unit details.