Thread: Comments and Suggestions.

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

Default Comments and Suggestions.

If you have any comments on this forum, or suggestions, please post them here.

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Default Re: Comments and Suggestions.

Would it be possible to have faction threads for the non-playable factions in the grand campaign as well? The German minors can boast some particularly difficult campaigns, and it would be good to have a thread for discussion on their strategies.

Senior Member Senior Member Fisherking's Avatar

My first impulse was to say yes but giving it more thought and having a look at the files it rises some issues.

It could be a little problematic at the moment.

There is an unreleased campaign in the files at the moment. There are campaign is called (spa) with its own factions. Many factions only appear in one campaign but several appear in two or more. Listing them all would be confusing. Also starting the same faction in Campaigns of the Coalition or The European Campaign could be different.

There are 77 possible factions. To confuse things more there are 4 different French and British factions and two Spanish, Portuguese, and Austrian factions. Lumping them all to gather as minors in what ever campaign would also be confusing where one post speaks of Westphalia and the next two of Bavaria and another about Romania.

As much as I would like to see them included, I see no clear way of doing it.

But if you have an idea you think is workable, we can discuss it.
    Last edited by Fisherking; 03-13-2010 at 12:15.

Education: that which reveals to the wise,
    and conceals from the stupid,
    the vast limits of their knowledge.
    Mark Twain

Merkismathr of Birka Member PseRamesses's Avatar
    Birka town in Svitjod. Realm of the Rus and the midnight sun.

I´ve been playing the P.C expansion inside and out and enjoy it very much because there is so many ways to play this campaign. How about putting up a guide section for the Peninsular Campaign?