Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: All Those Pretty Stars [Concluded]

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Default Re: All Those Pretty Stars

Was I the only living townie who actually saw my death coming from a mile away?

I say this because Pizza absolved me of guilt through his investigation and the fact I nailed Winston and provided solid reasoning for Renata being the scum (albeit fueled by Blackadder's revelation about repairs) should have shown me to be a true townie, yet I died; an inherent part of my playstyle these days seems to be that I'm murdered by mafia because it's evident that I'm either a threat or that I'm never going to be lynched (nearly always the latter, I guess), which is precisely why I died in this game. Good choice of revenge kill, Renata... ya meanie. :P

Had I been in the Alejo's shoes though, I'd have been protecting Eve Saint-Claire every 'night' phase once it became clear she was town, but having seen the fact that the success rate was only 50% for protection anyway, it might not have made any difference. It's a bit of a shame that town abilities largely went to waste as well.

Still something to think about in future games, I feel, be they standard mafia or games with a similar flavour to this. :3
    Last edited by Secura; 06-23-2010 at 05:12.
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

I'm happy I get a victory and the town won...

but I'm confused as to why I was not WoG'd or replaced. I wasn't lurking, I moved to another house and have been without internet until literally 2 hours ago from now...

Oh well, cheers town. Wish I had actually had some time to work on my personal victory but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    Thank you for the smile, I like your image a lot. Hopefully you don't feel too much like a number here.

Rest in peace TosaInu

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spL1tp3r50naL1ty View Post
    I'm happy I get a victory and the town won...
    There wasn't really a town per se; you'll notice that, even though t'was me who pointed to Winston and Renata as being 'scum' and led the proverbial charge against them both, I was soundly defeated as well.

It was very much "everyone for themselves", following personal goals rather than any sort of main victory condition.
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910